Coulter: 'The Irish ruined America'

>'We really should've cut off immigration before the Irish'
>'Teddy Kennedy and Justice William Brennan have probably done more damage to this country than any two Americans'
>'Brennan invented anchor babies in a 1982 footnote of a court opinion and now they act like it's a precious constitutional principle written into the constitution by James Madison'
>'And Teddy Kennedy with his 1965 immigration act'

youtube.com/watch?v=5trqw0YNfG8

Is she right Sup Forums? Was letting in potato niggers a fatal error?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Spenser#A_View_of_the_Present_State_of_Ireland
balder.org/judea/Hate-Speech-Laws-Immigration-Jewish-Influence-USA.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would rather have ten thousand irishman than one allah worshiping shitskin

Potato niggers are all leftist cuck scum.
I have met a lot of these shitbags not a one is worth a single potato.
Italians are niggers as well.
Spics are by far the worst of the bunch even worse than niggers.
Whitey is God tho and GAS all asains

No, Irish people added culture to America.. We brought whiskey and Irish cuisine..

They are garbage yo, forgot all aboot the leaf.

Potatoniggers really are Jews

Does she mean Irish Catholics? Because Scots-Irish have been living here since long before the nation was founded

i beg to differ, but I am probably the ONLY exception

I SAID to not yo you jew fucking spellcuck

Hi rabbi how fegit

Unpopular opinion: I have no problem with the Irish

>I would rather have ten thousand irishman than one allah worshiping shitskin
Imagine thinking this unironically
Pro tip, you can get rid of one sandnigger with ease
Potato niggers don't belong

Irish cuisine

She right.

Edmund Spenser was right
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Spenser#A_View_of_the_Present_State_of_Ireland

WE HAVE TO STOP THE MICKS

Here yah are, faggot

Not saying I'm special or anything, but I'm 50% Italian and 25% Irish.

You are 100% divide-and-conquer soyboy and/or shill.

>Italians are niggers as well.

She doesn't even have kids and probably has been smashed by some pretty massive cocks, I don't totally trust her

She's probably a dyke

shit

>mfw the Ku Klux Klan was right about everything including papists

she's not wrong
potato niggers are just as bad as the fucking jews

Would /pol fuck her?

It was largely a joke meant to attack the Kennedys for what they did. If the Kennedy's did not come to America we may have still been majority white today, therefore it would've been worth keeping all Irish from entering.

Abso-fucking-lutley.

The potato niggers began the slippery slope that has resulted in the downfall of America.

This is kike bullshit. They Irish are welcome in the usa. all whites are. we got fucked up in the 1965 hart-cellar immigration change. Not the irish coming here.

Imagine pic related is a leprechaun; that's my reaction.

I'd demolish that ass, user.

America was founded as a Mexican-Irish Catholic country.

The only ones who argue against this suck Jew dick daily.

>the irish undermining an anglo country

how is this Really news or even "shocking"? really

Doesn't mention Jews like Cellar, Javits, Pfeffer, Podhoretz, Schlei, Aronson, etc. Jews just used glib micks as a cat's paw, a front goy.
balder.org/judea/Hate-Speech-Laws-Immigration-Jewish-Influence-USA.php

WTF? I love ireland now?

The Irish are the reason people hate whites. They're fucking niggers.

NO BEANS IN AN IRISH FRY YOU PRODDY BASTARD

No, the fatal error of the United States was not barring Jews from the country from day one and not legislating permanent inferior social status for niggers from day one.

Anglowank all you like but America was doomed from the start by the good intentions of the founding fathers.

OH SHIT SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

At the end of the day, the only concession we have is to acknowledge that merit-based immigration is the only option. No refugees, no shitskin diversity quotas, just acceptance of any race, creed, and nationality based on their skills. This is the only thing the left and right will EVER compromise on.

White ethnostate will never happen, but we can still have a high IQ population by deporting all the wetbacks and taking only the best.

We will still be letting many enemies into our gates.

I'm sorry but this is not attractive.

>What the FUCK you say, bitch?

Easily 50 million Chinese have IQs over 110, many will have STEM degrees you want them all in the US?

Without Kennedy getting it through the senate, the 1965 Immigration Act would have never happened. That was the end of the USA as we knew it.

She's not wrong.

Too tall for you, eh, manlet?

Too skinny. I'm 6'1

There's vomit on his sweater already but he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down

You mother-whoring Irish nigger.

Said the coal burner.

Our campaign against the Eternal Anglo is hitting them hard. They know exactly where this is going. Fucking horse face nigger fucking bitch. You know she fucks niggers right?

The British destroyed Western Civilization.

Get ready for war boys....

Shit, you have 2 inches on me.

At least the Irish aren't childless coal burners.

Bitch lasagna.

They did for a nickel what a nigger would do for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for.

>she

By Irish she means Catholicucks

I'd like to cuddle but nothing more. I think if I saw her naked I'd lose any erection

That's Ann Coulter, not your mother.

Anglo-Americans are nothing but communist, faggots, gun grabbers and kikes.

Yeah well fuck it but I like me some meat on that bones. Not thicc but at least 10 pounds more.

America is an Anglo nation, everyone else are just visitors.

Did she get her DNA tested before making this claim? I can see the potential mick in her facial details for crying out loud.

WTF. why was the mutt post directed at this poster deleted.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MUH PURE ANGLO HERITAGE

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You were conquered by Irish Americans. Might makes right.

Yes. Irish Protestants are bro-tier.

Please, let me stay, I promise I'll be a good goy, user.

irish had good reason to come and it wasn't for gibs..most likely didn't even want to come

WE WUZ BRITTLE LISH AND-GLOWS 'N SHIT. GAWD BISS MORMONS

BE MORMON.... STOOOPID EYE-RISH... POO POO

HITLER BAD
HE BOMB BOMB
LOONDIN
MAKE CRY

She is right though.

Fuck off ye drunkard potatonegro.

gross

If she puts on some weight she'll be top tier. I like chicks who make sandwiches and know how to cook and satisfy their man.

PROTESTANTS WERE BASED!
POO POO
PEE PEE
EUROPE BAD
IN-GRISH GOOD
*SHIT*
*FART*

>SHE

ann coltier fucks niggers.

she would look incredible in bed ass up, even at her current age

I'M GETTING THE HANG OF ANGLO'S. THE LESS WORDS, THE BETTER.
ANGLO'S ARE IDENTICAL TO JEWS
WHEN MAKE MEME
USE 1-4 WORDS

MUH OTTOMAN BRO

So long as you don't look at the balls.

This is why white nationalism is silly. Irish and big government Germans have no place in America.

Stupid bitch.

THEY KEY TO ANGLO
IS MAKE DUMB SPEAK
SIMPLE

YOU WIN

Whiskey was already here

This. I think she likes being hate-fucked, and is tired of burning the coal. She's hoping to piss off some hung young Leprechaun lad who'll give it to her six ways from Sunday.

Trips of truth don't lie, Coulter confirmed as tranny.

She's joking you fucking moron. She is calling out the Kennedy family. Ted Kennedy fucked this nation more than any single person since Abraham Lincoln.

He pushed and lied about the 65' immigration and naturalization act and he got it passed on the promise to maintain our demographic balance. Had this not happened the US would still be more than 80%-90% non-Hispanic White today. In fact, even with this terrible legislation the US was till more than 80% non-Hispanics White until the early 80s.

this side-steps every single argument of any ethnostate possible.

the idea is we should all have our own states with our own races. if we want to mix, we leave our home states. the mixed states are fine, as long as they're successful. the states with pure genes that aren't successful are left in their squalor and self-destruction until they either kill themselves or evolve.

it's not complicated.

Fuck off you cunt.
Keep reading your Jew Encyclopedia.
Where Holodomor does not even name the Jew.

The Amerimutt meme is fucking retarded, and yet i cannot help but laugh whenever i see those stupid, deranged faces. A bit like with the Polandball/Tiger meme...

BREEEEE-TOSH!

WASPS WHITE ANGLO KEKS WERE IN THE POCKETS OF THE JEWS, EASY TO CONTROL THE IRISH PRESENTED A MASSIVE PROBLEM FOR THEM HENCE THE IRISH AND THE JEWS WENT TO WAR FOR THE HEART OF AMERICA AND ARE STILL IN CONFLICT TO THIS DAY

Well anons

Better here than in China, no? Here they get paid decent wages. In China they get paid shit, driving down our STEM wages.

You AGAIN? WHy are you so obsessed with cock sizes? Want a bull little boy?

JOOOO LEEEE'DURRRRR
(Jew Leader)

BREEEE-TOSH
(British)

>Comparing all Irish people to a murderer who got away with it because he was rich