Re:Creators

Time for Charon

2 weeks is too long. What's the point of all these recaps and specials in the middle of the cour?

For people to make fan content, of course, what else? Did you even watch last episode?

Can Charon fly? That's all I want to know.

I want to have sex with this chuuni Hime.

Wait this week is a recap?

Charon has no sword and no scabbard. What's up with that?

Yes. But they didn't announce it as a recap and episode number is just 13 without .5 so maybe it won't be that bad. It's not like regular episodes are too exciting anyway.

But it's weird that it's counted as part of the total, which means it was planned from the beginning.

Your face when Charon the Chad beats up his Nerd Loser Creator.

Specials were planned from the beginning too but they aren't counted as part of the total.

That's weird, I didn't know it was counted as a regular episode. They should have made this 15 or 16 episodes long then.

Selesia will try to protect her daddy of course. This will be interesting.

Is this a split cour?

No.

Charon had better not kill Matsubara.

Thanks user

Judging by his body shape, Charon must be pretty ripped underneath that armor

>I came back...
>To take back what is mine...

But will Charon be willing to kill Selesia to achieve his goal?

He's voiced by OnoD. You can bet your ass he's ripped.

This is going to end up badly.

That's in fact his evil twin, ain't it?

If this is Charon, he's going to be extremely pissed at Matsubara for the betrayal by his friend Hydla and the death of Nyx. Especially since it was all done for "entertainment".

When he said there's someone he has to look for, he was obviously referring to his creator.

So the 22 episodes are actually 21? Amazing.

Now Hime have an invincible MC, basically she called the Kirito, this is going to be crazy

Damn sexy voice

>*2,270 Re:CREATORS
Pathetic

sh0ut has been ripped if you missed it

>*6,603 SnK S2
Pathetic

>giving a flying fuck about BD numbers
>2017

Pathetic