Keijo!

Last thread an user asked If I could scan all the undercover character profiles for the volumes. So dumping them now.

Volume 01 front undercover.

Here we have two of the B-class girls on the match Nozomi watches on the first chapter. They're also on volume 1 cover.

Volume 01 back undercover.

Here we have the C class player who was the instructor of the practice match between Nozomi and Sayaka and who later showed them the inside of the stadium. She seemed cool, a pity she didn't appear again.

Then the B class player who loses the match in chapter 2, where they ask Nozomi and Sayaka to give their opinion about which one they think would win. Also in the cover of volume 1. The winner of the match didn't make it to the character profiles.

Volume 02 front undercover.

The idol bro and the gangsta mom. Sad that the mom completely disappeared afterwards, she was a cool character for the introduction.

One of the stories the author wanted to draw would show Yuuko appearing again and now powered up., a pity he didn't have the time to do it. That was quite back and more likely because of the usual rushed schedule of mangakas.

Volume 02 back undercover.

The two "villains" of the entrance exam second stage. It already started at volume 2, and goes all the way to volume 4.

Volume 03 front undercover.

The two girls that corner Nozomi on her first match of the practical exam for the entrance. Nozomi struggles a lot but eventually sink the two together.

Volume 03 back undercover.

The two relevant teachers besides Ujibe. They already appear at this point because they're instructors during the exams.

Ujibe herself never got a profile, although I guess like Nozomi and Sayaka, a lot of info about her already shows in the manga itself.

Sad that those two were forgotten about early on.

Volume 04 front undercover.

Cutest reaper. I never understood what her pupils were supposed to be when she got serious, until recently when the author mentioned. They're supposed to be sniper scope aim marks.

By the way, Hanabi first appeared in chapter 9 (volume 2), the first chapter of the entrance exam, as yakuza mom is listing some of the most prominent participants in the exam. She then apneas here and there during second exam, but her first major participation is on her match against Nozomi on volume 4 at the end of the arc.

Volume 04 back undercover.

Mio first full face appearance is on the entrance ceremony on the end of this volume. Makes sense that she and Hanabi are the first two of the elite class to get profiles, as they're the two more important.

Interesting enough, there were a lot of foreshadow regarding Mio. She is first mentioned way back in chapter 4 (vol. 1) as the other Olympic representative besides Sayaka in the exam, although Sayaka couldn't remember her name past the Kusa part. Then appears in chapter 9 too, albeit only show from the back. And lastly, appear in chapter 21, again from the back, as they list the current top 10 during the exam, showing she dominated the exams from the beginning. And then her profile shows a shark.

I really thought she was being foreshadowed as the last boss to Nozomi, or at least one of the last ones, but sadly we never got to see that match.

>Cutest reaper. I never understood what her pupils were supposed to be when she got serious, until recently when the author mentioned. They're supposed to be sniper scope aim marks.
I had no idea about this!

Volume 05 front undercover.

Here is Gilgassmesh. Wasn't much of a fan of her at first as I don't like overly shy characters, specially those who let the shyness hinder their activities. But she had a great grown both as a character and as a player, so by the war I already liked her a lot. Another character who didn't get to fully shine before the end.

Non. She was one of my least liked character because her matches were almost always jokes where the highlights were her being lucky or just having a natural useful body for Keijo, so I never felt like she was making as much effort as the others.

Although I have to admit she was pretty awesome on the very last match, probably the character that most benefited from the early ending of the manga.

This volume is mostly about getting close to roommates, so makes sense we get those two.

Would Gilgamass not work better, phonetically?

Volume 06 front undercover.

This is the volume about the elite class exam.

Rinrin, one of the elite class top 4 characters. But the one with less relevancy of the 4, likely because her fighting style is too much alike Sayaka, who is more main character than her. While they both reach it by different means, they're both focused on being as quick as possible, where Sayaka also have her judo skills. So after Sayaka surpassed her, there wasn't much space left for Rin to be interesting.

Volume 06 back undercover.

A hunter and her loyal dog. I really like her design and the development of the "two".

And the logic is that they appear whenever she is "aiming" at something, be it an oponent she wants to take down or is thinking about an objective she wants to fulfill and the like.

True. I'm not good at those.

Volume 07 front undercover.

Kyoto's Missile Lady. I was hoping for at least a good match between her and Hanabi on the last arc, which may have happened offscreen as Hanabi reach the finals while Kyoko doesn't. But alas, we didn't.

Forgot to mention but Hanabi is also another character who suffered because of the early end, she was show as important but we never got a major match with her later on, the last one being against Yuzuki where she lost quickly.

Did she stay a jobber to the end? I felt so bad for her in the series.

That's one of my biggest problems with the early ending.

Damn, the cake density is amazing.

Volume 07 back undercover.

Yoshida and Usagi. Like the majority of the brawny players Yoshida is a bro and comedy relief character. She had a few cool scenes near the end.

When we got Usagi profile I was really surprised that while petite she is on the oldest group of the setouchi students.

Volume 08 front undercover.

Volume 8 and 9 are about the war so we get Suruga characters profile.

First Sanae and Nami, the two main Suruga players of the first two matches.

Volume 08 back undercover.

The other Suruga players from the first two matches. I especially like the twins.

Volume 09 front undercover.

The two top players from Suruga and their main for last war match. She had some really nice scenes near the end, in many ways.

The rest of the Suruga players for last match. Tassrot is particularly funny.

The Suruga set is particularly interesting because they give us all the full rank for them. But sadly their ages aren't listed.

Volume 10 front undercover.

The Ice Mistress. At the beginning I wasn't fond of the pro girls because I really missed the elite class ones, but Sumire and Ai both turn to be really great.

Volume 10 back undercover

The other pro girl that beats Nozomi on her first match and have some relevancy, but as a more normal player she doesn't get to appear as much as the other two.

Volume 11 front undercover

The asspire. I wish we got more of her than a quick summary of her match on volume 17 extra. Her moniker is a really funny pun that uses the same reading as vampire but changing the blood kanji for the ass kanji (both read as ketsu) and the oni kanji for the princess kanji (also have the same reading).

Volume 11 back undercover.

Jackknife Mutou. It's interesting to learn she is actually a polite and gentle girl who only acts villainous as the character she buildup for the audience.

From this volume on we don't get ages anymore on the profiles. Which is a pity, I really like knowing the ages or birthday of the girls plus when they finished Keijo school to know from which generation each of them is. I would really want to know these about the goketsu.

Volume 12 front undercover.

Kukuru seemed like an one note villain but I like her later appearance on the graduation festival.

Volume 12 back undercover.

Former S player and currently guard on the Fujisaki's house.

Sadly Ai missed the chance to be on a profile cover this volume that she is the focus, and never got a profile.

Volume 13 front undercover.

Don with her K cup.

Volume 13 back undercover.

The only undercover that isn't a character profile. The end of volume 13 was a set of questions so one could determine what is the Keijo fighting style mostly fit for them, and here he mentions what each one is like. The quiz was mostly a joke though, with questions like what is your breast size and the order you wash your body.

Volume 14 front undercover.

Really liked the arc we got with this Samurass. A pity we never got more info on the other 3 elite class students.

By the way, this woman was Kyouko's souer in the past. So Hanabi's great senpai?

Volume 14 back undercover.

The assmazon. Nozomi remarks about her started the whole farting meme.

>last name is literally oshiri

Volume 15 front undercover.

Yuzuki, one of my favorite girls overall. The only goketsu we never saw in a serious fight. No Hip Party, we are only left with a Rip Party.

Volume 15 back undercover.

We have beheaded Mami and Kato. Kato is likely one of the characters who mostly suffered from the early end. The alliance and her being considered the current strongest west S players which seemed to be points that would be important in the future end up as nothing. She get sunk by asstronault as such an aside that many readers didn't even notice it and thought it happened offscreen.

Volume 16 front undercover.

Naki, a hero on her free time making sure to protect current promising and future keijo players from the evil known as Japanese trucks.

Volume 16 back undercover.

The underhips on an undercover mission.

Volume 17 front undercover.

Asstronault.Poor girl is fated to never be able to try some positions or else she would kill the partner.

Volume 17 back undercover.

Thunderstruck.

And that's all. Later July when I get my copy oif volume 18, I will scan and post the profiles on it, also will summarize the extra chapter in it.

Thanks for these!

And first name is the kanji for perfume odor. So yes, her name is telling.

thank you so much user.

Although all the hate, I will miss Keijo.

I really enjoyed this series. The part I wasn't particularly fond of was the Goketsu fights but now that I know that it wasn't the author's fault and he had to do it to finish the series up, I let this slide.

literally whos

my goodness, Nozomi is perfect

Thanks man. Is someone gonna typeset them if TL user shows up?

I think TL user dropped it or is completely unaware that we have caught up to his translations already

Technically here, but i've been busy with other projects. I'll come back once things clear up

Pity, now when there is end clearly set (sadly) there isnt much left to be done.

Good luck to you user. Come back soon

Thank you user.
yes, i'll gladly continue the typeset

kobayakawa A CUTE

Where can i buy you a beer?

I find it fascinating how similar the betting, school to get a license, C to SS classes of keijo are to their keirin - except there are no cute girls and butt smashing. Why does Japan have such weird attitude towards gambling?

Kawai is kawaii