Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressor
youtube.com/watch?v=11sMDQIgggA
livelib.ru/tag/прогрессорство
mybook.ru/tags/3887/
litres.ru/tags/progressorstvo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would read a manga if it was called "Fuck Machine: Translation"

Why would you bother with machine translation? Chinese translators are cheaper the cost of internet traffic.

the fucker at volare busy giving his wife a blowjob and being a prick

Just start reading something else.
>that feel when you have dozen novels cought up to 500-800 chapters, and delay reading new chapters hoping there would be at least 100 chapters translated, so that you could enjoy it in one go

I tried but everything was dull in comparison It was all cultivation plot armor and basic harem I want my witches back man

Cultivation plot armor can be fun - as Against the Gods for example.

If you want pure fun, try Absolute Choice - though its begining chapters are very cringe, but it gets good and genuinely fun.

And if didnt yet, Kings Avatar novel is worth it.

are you worth believing

I started reading chinese novels with Kings Avatar, second being Release that Witch and since then read many of them realizing the above are actually not that special, so i have no troubles putting RtW on backburner now.

Ironically, the one i really DIDNT like was the most popular - Warlock in Magus World.

warlock of the magus world is pure edgy while RW is my bread and butter

Age of Adepts and 108 maidens are great.

Take a break and read Korean for a change: Moonlight Sculptor is very fun.. until book 40 or so when it goes down hill, but adventures of the Jew are worth it.

I know hundred "progressor" (i.e. bringing in technology and science knowledge in fantasy world) novels, but sadly all of them are in Russian. (in fact, the genre was mainly created by Strugatsky brothers "Hard to be a God", also unlike RtW its quite grim)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressor

youtube.com/watch?v=11sMDQIgggA

>022527
>File: RAPEY HORSY.jpg (15 KB, 183x275)
>
>are you worth believing
IS IT UP FOR MY STANDARDS (atleast better than pokemon)

will try it bring me more stuff

Absolute Choice is the trashiest novel youll find. It openly rips off One Punch Man universum as well characters from it and some other anime and manga. Its shameless Chinese stealing as it can be. It also rips off "Noucome" anime "Erabe!" mechanic, HxH, Chu2 etc characters. It can never be published in Japan or whatever since itll be take down for copyright infridgement.

However its riddiculous, fun, entertaining and over the top and very quickly establishes own unique identity past first chapters and develops in one of the best novels with fun comedic MC.

Fuck ching chong garbage

Dont, if want - read the book: its great. The movie however is very heavy arthouse award bait, kinda like old Stalker movie.

The "progressor" genre is very popular in Russia, but its all untranslated
livelib.ru/tag/прогрессорство
mybook.ru/tags/3887/
litres.ru/tags/progressorstvo/

>Sup Forums anime & manga
>gook chink shit bootleg LN with no related to whatever manga or anime
Funny.

this does not belong on Sup Forums

And now we got /lit/ isekai from russia, what will become of this board anyway?

>绝对选项, aka Jué Duì Xuǎn Xiàng, aka Absolute Choice, is a webnovel by a rookie Chinese Xuanhuan (fantasy) writer Pear Lands In The Autumn Spring (梨落秋溪) with great, fresh ideas
>The novel is ongoing, and is a refreshing novel about a young world-crosser to another dimension with an interesting system. It is unlike typical xianxia or xuanhuan, that this fantasy world is in modern times
>great, fresh ideas
>refreshing novel
heh

ShhhhhhhSH............

After reading Eliza the Impaler, I think almost all Kingdom building isekai is shit including RtW. Almost all them are try hard who look down on past civilization and portray them as drooling idiot while shoving modern tech to their throat. Fucking up the natural progression of civilization.

there are Tower of god and other manhua boards and don't worry It won't last long

Opinions don't matter my boy
I am not white nighting but RtW is not shit setting is bullshit but characters are badass(not edgy)

It would be better if it didnt try to be Game of Thrones too much and focused more on Settlers gameplay.

I am on a website for Japanese cartoon and picture books talking about Chinese fanfiction of those cartoons and you want me to think about settlers game

You got it backward. The setting is pretty decent. But the character is shit. Although, The church is not mindless BBW and actually have legit motivation. Unfortunately the whole novel become shit in later volume.

I think so too, while medieval societies did not have the modern technology, they had ingenious workarounds that you would normally not think of.

I mean, they built an astronomical clock without actually understanding what the cosmos was to a full extent. They are smarter than they look, and constantly try to improve. And all these LN authors try to sell me that "Wow, MC-kun! This technology is AMAZING!" or the MC randomly develop a new branch of magic that other people would have already tried.

RtW is a lot better in my opinion, because the technology brought forth there is legitimately new; the entire concept of using steam as energy or atoms in chemistry did not exist.

I just wonder what would happen to the actual history of the world, though. The MC managed to skip technology that required centuries to understand, and all the foundation work to reach to that extent have been lost and "overshadowed" by the introduced technology.

That is pretty much like learning how to use a computer without learning how to build the fucking thing, or how that even works. As soon as Roland hits the fan, that entire society will probably collapse upon itself.

Rolands goal is not advancing society to Golden Age though, but living safely and leisurly for the rest of his life. All he does is to secure power to himself to be let alone and enjoy the spoils. He doesnt give a damn whatll happen after his death.

Apparently the translator is homeless and translating with an old busted laptop. Give him some slack.

why man I love the church and roland is interesting in his own way (he is weakest and use technology but without his management whole concept will be crushed he is more of a revolutionary rather than genius mc he knows the stuff and explains to others he ain't boring

But user, the chinese mindset dictates to make enough money so your kids could have an easy life! How else will he bring glory to his descendants?

Roland and all kindom building MC are short-sighted who pretend to be futurist. There is a chapter about how Alchemist decide to abandon all research and decide to copy everything from Roland's half-complete chemistry book. That was irresponsible.

well that's sad for everyone

It was pretty great btw

I mean to be fair, alchemy is just rudimentary chemistry without actually knowing what you are doing.

everything he learn from that book is new, and once he master the concepts he should be able to make something out of it.

fpbp

>google "Fuck Machine Manga"
wew lad

Hmmm I thought this is Sup Forums anime & manga not /lit/ chinese fanfiction

Fuck off to thirdworlder.

Pretty sure people have called Sup Forums a "chinese cartoons" or "mongolian cave writings",etc.. to have some leeway for threads like this

It's fitting since the chink are literally robots.

Solution for not having to wait for novel translations - write your own novels

>write your own novels

I would, but then again I'm too self conscious and shame myself into not doing it.

once upon time jotaro kujo met pikachu and challenged the 7 seas to a battle
Sea 1 was dio jotaro used all his might and win but the second sea being tom and jerry his pikachu was eaten by tom and jotaro was raped by jerry
>>>>>>you happy now

>tom and jotaro was raped by jerry

Wouldn't be the first time he's raped by a rat.

Fuck off with your shitty chink isekai, this is Sup Forums

he loves when rat borrows in his hole

its better than miura raging you faggot

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga
Must be tough having autism

Have you guys seen the art contest for Release That Witch at Volare?
I lost all my sides at some of the submissions
They're all sanic autistic tier.

don't remind me man

where can sxmcn (that picture) be found?
google is no help

why does it matter its the same shit harem,fantasy just the fact that mc isekaid from china and if you are so much rule following try watching anime without subs or manga without translation you weeb

Must be tough being a retard

Tried this. Did this.
They're all fucking abominations.

It also turns into a chore that I end up procrastinating, so I rarely get far. In fact, I'm in the middle of doing one now, but am browsing Sup Forums to avoid finishing.

>Sup Forums let discuss my weeaboo wapanese shit fanfiction

>he on Sup Forums
>he can't watch anime without sub
>he can't read manga without translation
>he think fanfiction novel are allowed on Sup Forums
As expected of thirdworlder

Hey user
I have a concept in my head but doesnt really know how to start
Can you give me some protips?

It's obviously an Isekai