Time to add an edge to Isekai

Time to add an edge to Isekai.

Other urls found in this thread:

comic.mag-garden.co.jp/blackcompany/
paichuntranslations.com/tds/episode-nr/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love edge but this is bad edge, nobody should stomach this shit.

so, what happened to "his" girl?

is it like that one shitty webnovel where the first book he's all edgy and then suddenly he's like the biggest bitch around?

i'm very skeptical of japcrap cause they'll pretend they're edgy for a bit then a little bit later they renounce it to prove how much friendship is important and then go white knight and save everybody.

barely any jap stories where it starts off edgy does it end true to it. it's always about them rolling it back and turning into a cuck

>I love edge but this is bad edge
Except you don't becasue this isn't, this is the best kind of edge.

Dungeon seeker is the best kind of isekai

well, the mc went full edge because he got cucked.

you saying its edgy while berserk is actually the edgiest

This. It cracks me up every time and makes me unable to stop reading.

>then suddenly he's like the biggest bitch around?
Yes. He is lvl 3000. He runs errands for guild masters lvl 30 and keeps low-profile for no reason. Like literally no reason. Because author said so.

>Video game choice prompt
So lazy, I hate how many isekai just half ass strength progression by copy pasting some video game shit.
>Oh I hit a level up after killing this monster
>Time to choose a new skill instead of developing it naturally or learning it from someone

this is a parody and edgy on purpose basically

>is it like that one shitty webnovel where the first book he's all edgy and then suddenly he's like the biggest bitch around?
The reason I dislike shieldbro.

First volume was entertaining then he becomes the biggest mary sue and got all the bitches.

I unironically love Dungeon Seeker.

It's so impossibly edgy it should be bad, but it ends up being so fucking refreshing.

Bully got tired of fucking her and sold her. Her master was into some disgusting sex shit and later sold her to someone else. She then continually got sold around (and raped by her masters), her value decreasing each time.

Then one of her former classmates who used to be part of the bully's group finds her and buys her. She is initially happy, but it turns out he wants to rape her too. She snaps, admits she was a bitch to MC, and shoves a poison pill up the guy's ass (yes, really) to kill him. She steals the guy's clairvoyance skill and decides she's going to use it to hunt for skills and get revenge on everyone who wronged her.

Me too, i love doomguy MC's

Are there any other series with doomguy mc's?

You've been visited by the yandere bunny of rightetous vengeance.
A slow and apinful death will come to your enemies, but only if you reply "Give'em hell bunner"

I hope we get awesome sex scenes MC and the bunny girl fucking like rabbits. Also is the bunny girl knows the MC back in the other world.

Yeah. I hope the demon lord doesn't third wheel too much.

Koniki no wordmaster was like that too.

Dude kept telling other people to fuck off and solve their own problems while he was searching for interesting books to read.
Then suddenly after a timeskip he starts saving everyone for no reason in particulair besides the author telling you "Look at how fucking amazing and strong he is. he's the best".

Reika-sama > Bakarina

I'm catching up with this now, it's so delightfully edgy and so over the top that I literally can't stop smiling while reading.

I'll repost a long post from the archive and add a few bits after it. Hold on for a minute.

Why didn't he shoot the barrels first?

After a while of her clinging to Kido as more or less just his cocksleeve, Noriko was sold as a slave by Kido. She was bought by a master with a scatology fetish. Eventually her master grew tired of her and sold her to a giant. Her body was surgically modified so that her vagina could easily take in something the size of two fists at once. But the giant also tired, and sold her to the slave market again. Then an old classmates bought her, now that her price had dropped enough for him to afford it, and she was crying from relief. The classmate had had a crush on her since even before they came to the new world, and he had gone so far as to trade his own arm to a devil in exchange for a clairvoyance skill that let him track her down. However, as it turned out, he had a low opinion of her and wanted her as his sex slave, so he raped her.

Before betraying Junpei, Noriko had saved up money that she had used to procure a poison capsule, meaning to give the capsule to Junpei so that he could spare himself from whatever horrible death the dungeon might give him. Although she didn't give it to Junpei, her emotions conflicting with the pressure from Kido, she had kept the capsule with her for all her years as a slave. She had thought of using it on her masters, she had thought of using it on herself, but in the end she had wanted to live more than she wanted death. But when her classmate, the one who bought her, was about to force himself on her, Noriko decided to use the poison on him. So she took the capsule in her mouth and inserted it into his anus, while licking him. He quickly died.

Noriko then gained the clairvoyance skill; unbeknownst to her she had apparently had the same ability-stealing skill that Junpei had. She thought of how she made a mistake by betraying Junpei, how she should have eloped together with him, how they could have spent these years growing together and making the world a better place. In the end she swears revenge on the new world.

>Abandon Humanity: -Yes -No

>Meet Cute Village Girl
>She's a crazy cannibal
>Meet Cute Slave Girl
>She tries to kill you after you try to be nice to her
>Meet sexy dryad
>She's not actually sexy
>Meet cute lolis
>They vow to kill you
>Save girl from bandits
>She's freaked out by your edge
>Save Elf Girl
>She lures you to her village to kill you and you end up having to kill her village instead
I love this shit. At this point, I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop with current girl.

Adding to this. It's implied that she was raped a lot by her old classmates before she was sold. Junpei meets a classmate who works as a slaver of sorts. The classmate does stuff like drug and brutalize girls, mostly elves, while on the payroll of a noble. He enjoys it a lot. He gets a kick out of letting parasites nest inside the elves to make their meat tender before the humans eat them. He likes to tie up female elves and have the parasites enter through their vagina and anus. And he really likes to see the parasites multiply and burst out of their host body. There's a scene where an elf princess is getting beaten bloody, losing teeth and such, and pleading for the beating to stop, offering to suck dick in exchange. She'd been defiant when she was captured three days before, but she broke after about 36 hours of getting drugged and subjected to violence. Apparently it's enough of a routine that the classmate knows most elves break in less than 24 hours. He says he did something similar to a female classmate, though doesn't specify that it's Noriko; but the implication is either that he was doing this stuff even before the isekai thing happened, or that Noriko was the target of abuse after she betrayed Junpei but before she was sold as a slave.

What's more, Noriko blinded herself at some point. She couldn't bear looking at what was being done to her body, so she blinded herself so she could cope better. She later gained magical sight after a few years, when she stole the clairvoyance of the classmate who bought her.

I dunno if there's anything I'm missing here, but I'm pretty sure this is most of what is known so far about Noriko's shitty life.

I wonder if he can even get safely laid with anyone who lacks extreme poison resistance. I mean, his body fluids are all crazy lethal, so even just getting too sweaty with someone might be a bad idea.

Where can I read the latest scanlation?

Just fucking google the name

>MC abandons humanity
>don't become a madman
wew

>Murabito Desu ga, Nani ka?
Can your naming sense get any more derivative?

Sakamoto666 is the Cervantes of our times

I think the fantasy LN title I hate the most is, "Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Mao mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai". Or in English, "For My Daughter, I Might Even Be Able to Defeat the Demon King". I don't know if I can pinpoint the reason for my dislike about this title, but I just really fucking can't stand it.

Berserk was good edge with impressive artwork

It also helps that it was not a power trip with a 14 year old 2 cool 4 skool teenager MC but an adult man who went through literal hell.

>Any title with Cheat in it
>Any title referencing a skill stealing ability
>Any title about owning slaves

Yes, it can, in fact, get more derivative.

Tbh I wouldn't mind if all isekai LN adopted spider's title format from now on. It's nice and catchy and to the point.

Better than being flooded with a million more titles like "I was Reincarnated in a Parallel World but My Level is an Integer Overflow Error?! Living in Another World and Gathering Beautiful Girls While Becoming Overpowered!"

Any title with "reborn" or "reincarnated" or "transported to" in it.

You mean like

>Better than being flooded with a million more titles like "I was Reincarnated in a Parallel World but My Level is an Integer Overflow Error?! Living in Another World and Gathering Beautiful Girls While Becoming Overpowered Desu ga, Nani ka?!"

Yeah i agree "My level is an integer overflow error" would be more straight to the point

I am cuck, nani ka?

How does Sup Forums feel about "I Saved the World as the Strongest Goddess, but After Being Transported to a Parallel World I'm Now a Level One Human?!"

Nep doesnt get to own slaves though.

>first fucking page
I don't know what to say.

>I was sent to another world and became an overpowered yet benevolent protagonist so now everyone worships me?!

At least it gets straight to the point.

>tfw still no scanlations

Is that the farming isekai? how relevant is the farming?

Nepgear is pretty much a slave.

Doesn't lose any time does it.

Isekai as a genre was a mistake. I know it's a meme, but this time it really is a genre of nothing but trash because the entire concept is essectially a crutch for writers who don't want to come up with an interesting setting or characters.

Looks pretty fun.
Any scanlator want to pick this up?

>salaryman so tough that the truck's window breaks on contact

Are you a translator?
I can clean, redraw and typeset.
Do you have raws?

either you both came up with the same shitpost or this is actually real

Dragonloli needs food badly!

It's honestly just like the average western fantasy novel. Isekai could be done well but most of the time the writers can't be arsed to create an interesting world or situations based off someone from earth having culture shock. It's less the idea is terrible and more the writers who do the idea is terrible.

No unfortunately.
I can read nip but my poor ESL english construct skill prevent me to translate anything.

Raw can be found on manga zip.
Story is about a rich neet getting isekai'd and force to become a workcuck to feed his dragon loli. (with his lizard bro.)

It seems kinda like dark souls.

It seems more like Let It Die.

Kill shit to get their equipment and eat shit you find on the floor to power yourself up.

It's the worst kind of edge, the one where the author's a pussy who tries to make his characters look cool.

Real edge is written by actual psychopaths, not the japanese equivalent of /r9k/

I love Bondrewd's wild ride.

Because RIPPING and TEARING by yourself is more satisfying?

I'm still mad the author didn't try to position Noriko as the ultimate antiedge redemption character.

>Ore wa Moshikashitara Mao mo Taoseru Kamo Shirenai
I'm sure it's the two "maybe perhaps possibly"
like, can you or can you not? Fucking decide

The problem is at its core the idea allows for too many crutches
Who is the MC? A JAPANESE MAN FROM MODERN DAY JAPAN
What is the setting? VIDEO GAME/GENERIC FANTASY WORLD
What does the MC have to contribute to the story or the world? CHEAT CODES

Not isekai, but you can't have an EDGE thread without this.
>inb4
You think I give a shit about the host when reading literally literal garbage?

Too bad it was axed, I enjoyed the edge.

>Most of the other guys in his class have figured out ways to cheat the system and still fight competently without having to be teamkilling assholes
>MC just keeps right along stabbing his team in the back for temporary power

It's a web manga, you can get the newer stuff here too. comic.mag-garden.co.jp/blackcompany/

And nice boss the guy has.

That MC design looks tight as fuck, but I can't put my finger as to why.

I think it's more that poor writers tend to gravitate to it because it has easy crutches. There is really no reason why one couldn't have a really well thought out world with a well thought out reason why the protag can influence the world without making it utterly one sided.

I find it's more just that people who tend to write those kind of stories tends to be the types who can't write worth a shit. Like most fantasy novelists. So they tend to rely on the generic JRPG cliche world with a unchanging protag.

It's real, user. Just google the translation.

It's real.

paichuntranslations.com/tds/episode-nr/

I remember reading the first chapter of that shit and thinking "it couldn't possibly get more ridiculously edgy, even with rape", and it turns out that I was wrong. It's nice to see I still can be surprised.

They're not even trying anymore

After all, that was one that is more than four meters……it was a giant.
The tip of the head that was as large as a baby’s head, honestly, there was no way for it to come inside.
ーーthat’s why there’s the surgery.
My belly was modified, and two fists can now easily enter it.

He looks like a cool loser.

Any genre of fiction could be ruined if it's flooded by mediocre writers. However, I have to admit that even Western isekais that could be considered "good", like John Carter of Mars or Narnia, at the core still rely on things like the protagonists having cheats, so maybe the genre is just bad.

Dunno, you've got stuff like Wortenia Senki where the protagonist was pure bullshit even before getting transported.

>singlehanded killed several veteran royal knights who were armed with weapons and had full body armor along with one the country's most powerful mages with his BARE HANDS
pure bullshit is an understatement

>four meters long
>the tip is like a baby's head
that's a weird dong

>that's why there's the surgery
a shitty world stuck in the dark ages has access to surgery?

You've also got the guy from Summoned Slaughterer who armed with only a hanzo steel murders a whole room full of people on summon.