>The new Kino no Tabi is being made by studio Lerche

Other urls found in this thread:

sakugabooru.com/post/show/32781
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a flick.

are you not lying

Is that a bad thing?

Look at their track record.

But Lerche is a good studio at least in terms of animation quality.

I just did, it seems I only saw a handful of episodes of Kuzu no Honkai and Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku out of everything they did, but those looked pretty alright.

Aoi is a great Kino but I'm not sure about the bishie Hermes.

ANAL SEX WITH KINO

Gay.

Fuck nice things am I right?

kino is a chick nigga

Kino is a boy (female)

All boys are female on the inside.

>dangitgrandpa adaptation
>"nice things"

Wikipedia says they did Jinrui. If so, I'm more than okay with this.

Not their fault if the source material is trash. Also Ansatsu Kyoushitsu and Gakkou Gurashi turned out good.

Where did you get that idea?

That's why I said "if so." The Lerche page lists Jinrui as one of their works but the actual page claims otherwise and I'm too lazy to check why there's a discrepancy.

>Gakkou Gurashi turned out good
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They sometimes get credited for minor work on wikipedia.

Kino no Tabi? If I wanted to watch a dyke on a motorcycle, I'd go visit San Francisco instead

If nothing else, their recent work like Kuzu no Honkai and Gakkou Gurashi had good animation.

It's the staff of nobodies and losers in charge that's worrying. Also, even though Yuuki is passable in her role, Soma Saitou's Hermes isn't good at all.

It says on the wiki that they did episode co-production. Which basically means they were labor for another studio.

>MahoIku and Gakkou Gurashi
Great news then.

Who the hell are Studio Lerche? I have never heard of them before. I don't trust them with Kino.

Calm down, kid.

The anime was objectively better done than the manga.

There is literally nothing wrong with Leche. AssClass was good. Monster Musume was good. Mahoiku was good. Carnival Phantasm was good. The terrible stuff they have done, like Dangonronpa, was a result of a poor story, not poor animation or direction. Nobody has been a single second of footage so stop acting like Kino is doomed.

bad

>AssClass was good
>Monster Musume was good

>The terrible stuff they have done, like Dangonronpa, was a result of a poor story, not poor animation or direction.
I didn't watch DR3 but the adaptation they did of the first game had completely fucked up pacing because it was trying to cram a 20~ hour VN into 12 episodes. The original story might not have been great to start with, but they definitely made it even worse through poor direction and planning.

>AssClass was good
>Monster Musume was good

Secondary confirmed.

>liking the painfully obvious manga sensei reveal better
>liking the much more cliche Miki joining event in the manga better
The manga wasn't very good at first. What the anime adapted it did better.
Although I'm not sure why they decided to make the dog important. That was weird. Cute though.

Oh great, another thing I love being ruined. Guess the nips are trying to catch up to the west on that.

>liking the dog

doesn't seem too bad

keep in mind there was an OVA of kino made by SHAFT

>studio is known for using simple and cute designs to mask its darker elements

seems pretty appropriate for Kino desu

Reminder that individual staff are far more important than studio.

What the fuck are you one about? Voice Actors aren't tied to studios.

They're only as bad as their source material.

But knowing the studio you can estimate quality from past projects, duh.
Are we going full captain obvious right now?

And that ova was great

so who knows this will be good despite the studio as well

Aoi Yuuki is trash.

Also, the director is a literal who, so it's going to suck. Ryutaro is rolling in his grave.

>Carnival Phantasm was good
>unfunny gags like Phantasmoon and the Back Alley Alliance getting repeated over and over, with the director outright sabotaging the scenes of some characters like Sakura because of his personal bias
It was shit.

I wonder if I phrased that funnily?
In my opinion, the following three statements are true: The studio can animate well. The director and writer's past works suck. We've seen from that one CYOA what Yuuki and Saito sound like in their respective roles, and I only think the former does the original duo justice.
We know the names of some VAs and staff that will make this particular new Kino no Tabi anime, even if they are not formally affiliated with any studio - in fact, I'm baffled why you thought that I claimed anyone was tied to any studio.
Was this explanation clearer?

Yuuki does a great Kino voice and was specifically requested by Sigsawa.

SHAFT >>>>> Lerche

Its a remake and not a continuation so of course its gonna suck
different director, writer and actors
into the trash it does

No she doesn't, she sounds so unnatural and fake compared to Ai Maeda.

I thought it was a sequel.

Give it a chance, boys.

Of course I'm going to watch it, and of course the entire thing because I love Kino.
Although I highly doubt it will match the original adaption, which had the perfect production team.

>that pic

Did they even try to draw a face ? looks generic as fuck

Leave my wife alone.

Please remove this obnoxious Gakuen Kino pantsu pic from the thread. Real Kino is pure and wears boyshorts only.

From what I remember the sakuga in those shows wasn't bad.
sakugabooru.com/post/show/32781