New study links cell phone radiation to cancer in male rats

Time to ditch the cellular jew
archive.is/T9T5Z

"have yet to be peer-reviewed"
"at various strengths ranging from 1 to 10 watts per kilogram. For comparison, the general limit the FCC imposes for exposure is 0.08 W/kg; the absolute maximum allowed, for the extremities of people with occupational exposures, is 20 W/kg for no longer than 6 minutes."

"An interesting side note is that the radiation-exposed rodents of both types lived significantly longer than their control peers: 28 percent of the original control group survived the full 2 years, while about twice that amount (48-68 percent) survived in the exposed group."

Please explain for a brainlet

>rats live longer
>more likely to get cancer

Really activates the almonds

Lmao like captain morgan isn't going to kill me 30 years before this shit anyway

Good thing I don't let my rats use cell phones.

The study hasn't been checked to see if they even did it right. The exposure they gave the rats was massively more than anything humans would get. For an unknown reason the rats that got the radio waves lived longer.

In short, ignore.

>rats
I'm not a republican

>20 w/kg
well, gonna need at least a 1200 w phone to take me down. thats how it works, right?

No. You're just a syrupnigger.

>new

It's okay goyim, make sure after having your boys circumcised you give them testicle and brain radiators while they're still young and developing!

Do you think anybody would care if cellphones were confirmed to cause cancer? Most people would be unwilling to sacrifice the convenience they provide, and you would still use one for work because you are a fucking slave.

This is fake news, continue cayying around phone near your testicles goys, this study is not peer reviewed so it cant be trusted

t. sits in front of his computer 16 hours a day for free

open bobs bich lasagne

since when do radio waves cause cancer?

People are so fucking gullible. EMF which is what they always cite for these "studies". This is stupid for the following reasons:

You microwave food in the 2.5-3GHz range of radio waves as opposed to a cell phone at a max of around 2GHz. The difference is a microwave generates waves with high amplitude vs the cell phone which generates waves at a low amplitude. This is the same concept as electric energy where .5 V of electricity at 200 mA can kill you but 250,000 V at 60 mA would only make the hair on your skin stand up. This is how a tesla coil works. The fact people can dupe you with this crap about cell phones is because you don't understand how radio wave frequency and modulation works just like some people don't know how voltage and current works.

If EMF alone could cause of brain cancer then visible light which is in the 300THz range on the EMF spectrum would instantly kill you based an these stupid studies. It isn't the frequency that is the problem it is the amplitude that frequency exists at. This is like the people that were seriously concerned over the "dihydrogen monoxide poisoning" scare. You gullible people will believe anything without actually researching it.

/doesn't understand radiation

this thread

Since ever. That's why you're generally taught to keep some distance from a transmitting antenna regardless of frequency. Frequencies that cause important things in the body to resonate, for instance water molecules, would be of especial concern.

>me typing on 2 hours sleep
EMF which is what they always cite for these "studies" wont kill you or harm you by itself.

fixed myself

Where do the rats get cell phones? What service are they using? Is it a good deal, at least better than Verizon?

>.5V at 200mA
I assume.you misspoke, but it doesnt matter, .5 Volts will never kill you if youre not under water.
Skin has too much resistance.

>current year +0
>putting a phone near your head ever
nobody talks on phones anymore

Jokes on the Jews. I rarely have my cell phone on me. Friends and family HATE that about me.

hay guys a strapped at rat to the hood of my car for 3 weeks and he's dead. I think cars could be bad for your health.

Was meant to be 25V not sure how I got the decimal there. I caught my earlier typo but didn't catch that one. was going on the 25V vs 250kV sorta measure and showing that didn't matter it was the current (amperage) that made it dangerous.

ikr they made me get a cell phone and they were absolutely heartbroken when I told them I just leave it on the charger on the shelf and basically never bother to check it.

Yeah. Mine is usually on the charger... except when it's not. Then the battery runs out and I can't find it for a few days.

All this time they thought I didn't want a cell phone because I was some kind of conspiracy theorist who thought the government would track him. Even after I explained that I'm being tracked 1000 other ways anyhow.

I don't know what they don't get about not wanted to be bothered with some stupid phone 24/7. Who the hell actually wants that?

THERE HAVE BEEN NO STUDIES AND THERE IS NO PROOF THAT RF RADIATION (NONIONIZING) CAUSES ANY KIND OF CANCER OR ANY OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS
KINDLY FUCK OFF WITH YOUR CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT

Are there studies that show that it causes autism? Because if not then that means you don't have autism.

one thing, most phones also have 5Ghz radios and the next thing will 60Ghz which is harmless when you factor in that it is absorbed by oxygen