MEMO IS ONLY 10% OF WHAT IS TO COME SAYS CARTER

Sara Carter just said on Fox that this memo is only the opening phase of multiple memos......and only 10% of what Nunes and co. have found.

Holy shit what else could be coming?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtu.be/RQnXgqPtzs4
youtube.com/watch?v=j1sU6d4cibo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't go through this again.

You mean to tell me we are going to be jerked around for weeks on end about information we already know? What a load of bullshit! Either release the whole thing at once or shut up!

The FISA application and whatever docs are summarized in the memo for starters....

There's still more memos that are going to be released, another from Nunes and one from the Grassley in the Senate.

The big story with be the IG report coming out soon. It will show if there was bias in the FBI. That investigation is the only reason we even know about the Strozk texts and its the most likely reason why McCabe suddenly decided he wanted to retire.

If the bitch and the kenyan continue to breathe free air who cares

I wanna bang Sara Carter, not going to lie, while staring up at her pulitzer on the wall

I wonder if she has a roast beef sandwich

LOCK HER UP

When all is said and done she's getting a pulitzer. Bank on it.

And 10% of still what's to come with Sara's breasts

I believe this is warmup for the IG

the train is running off the cliff... hang on boys and girls.

this shit is gonna be FUN!

10 * nothing = ?

Exposing the fake shootings

That's going to fuck a lot of people up. I'm talking about normies that won't be able to process it all.

Tick tock

Ten nothing yay

david brock we know you have to eat nothing burgers b/c real burgers and you might have another heart attack

#wewantmorememos
#mememorememos

>Exposing the fake shootings
It's coming - Sandy Hook, Vegas - CIA/Mossad about to be BTFO

Hannity can only say tick tock so many times.

#releasethemammaries

Most likely, and there may be something in between.

God 2017 and 2018 are the years of cringe phrases
Tick tock you fucking nothing burgers

I agree its frustrating but theres something to be said for the drip drip strategy.

Since this memo was stuff we already pretty much knew, the next memos will probably be the same.
I mean, I'm really beginning to wonder. I read something fairly shocking, and nothing happens. Then it comes out again, and it's a big deal. Why?

>muh memo
>muh ticktocks
>muh crytic tweets
>muh more memos to come

This is the newsmedia's business model. Stop falling for these teases.

I even had a hard time with it at first. It genuinely messed me up, then one day I turned that corner and allowed myself to believe what I had seen (or not seen)

I think people are going to have nervous breakdowns.

Normies don't believe shit until fucking cable news tells them to. I told family members about this shit as soon as the Dossier was announced, and now they're telling me all about what the fucking memo said.

haha this is so desperate. Turns out the memo was literally fucking nothing so Trumpcucks went on full damage control saying "T...this isn't e...everything we have j...just wait!" So pathetic.

#ineedmorememos lets make it trend like wildfire lads

I look at it like this user, we went a year and a half of celebrities, politicians, msm, friends, family members all telling us trump would NEVER be president. Now whenever we want w can revisit those videos and laugh and mock...

the same applies here only itll be 10x what the election was.

It's not a big deal to us, dipshit. We already knew.

As far as the public is concerned it was all conspiracy and speculation

>That's going to fuck a lot of people up. I'm talking about normies that won't be able to process it all.

There are people that believe that the people that run the government, enforce the law, preside over the courts, lead the branches of the military, can do no wrong. People that live ignorantly in a bubble that elect ovbious corrupters into power deserve some hard truths - and possibly even jailtime.

> Holy shit what else could be coming?????

doesn't matter because it's hyper partisan Republican bullshit

Uraniumone?

They are going slowly drip this until the midterms. Even the leftist jews news will not be able to ignore/spin it.

Shilling like this only works on Reddit, why bother here? Everyone Knows its a stupid claim

Open your butthole nice and wide faggot

People will actively not pay attention to this shit until the headlines scream about it. Most normies "read news" as a form of social signaling.

>anyone who doesn't agree with my safe space is a shill

Fuck off you magapede retard. This was supposed to be the bombshell that took the whole system down, now that it failed you're claiming it's just the beginning.

I'd like her to release my 10% if you know what I mean

FPBP. These are memos are good for normies but I'm not participating from here on out.

Anyone who knows about Pizzagate and satanic ritual sacrifice know how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Trump has only grazed the tip against your butthole. The fact that he's going to do this with lube is evidence of his mercifulness.

>take the whole system down
You idiots are the only ones who hype it up to be like that.You're lucky that you even got a non redacted document that actually shows some proof of whats really going on.Infact, they could be releasing them in pieces to slowly drive their reputation into the ground.

It was way over fucking hyped yes and that should be a hint they would do that and then scream nothing burgers on the day of. The memo is quite serious in its allegations, fall out is not immediate

BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

It's effective. Especially when it's fucking true.

>I agree its frustrating but theres something to be said for the drip drip strategy
It's to slowly redpill normies on what was going on in our government. Makes it easier for them to accept what's to come.

Uninformed here. Whats this IG I keep hearing about?

Same here

Why's she so perfect lads?

I'm with you brother. She had some outfit that zipped up the entire front either last night or the night before. Hnnnnnng

Back in Jan. 2017, the Democrats ordered the Office of the Inspector General, which has oversight over the DOJ and Congress, to investigate the FBI for their behavior during the Clinton email investigation. The Democrats were convinced that there was anti-Clinton bias in the FBI. The IG has been at it ever since then. The best part is that this investigation seems like its going to come back and bite the Democrats in the ass. It will exposed anti-Trump bias in the FBI.

The Strozk texts? Those were found by the IG. The IG is the reason why he was removed from the Special Counsel. There have also been rumors that the IG found messages where McCabe instructed agents to edit/alter 302 forms, which are forms that summarize any interviews they have.

So this is the strategy ... we stop the memos if you drop Trump investigation. Interesting.

Yeah I've heard just a bit. Didn't know they were compiling shit other than muh russia

Looks like a dude with makeup.

There's no stopping the memos. They will completely destroy the DNC and especially Obama.

Last memo's about his birth certificate.

I'm pretty sure this is all leading up to the release of the IG report

ding ding ding

bingo

that's how the game is played

The Jews hidden com network

they will never go after obama
lesbihonest

You think a team of SEAL's would have any problem covertly taking out the nigger who off'd a team of their own?

Sara Carter is hawt!

He will be found guilty and go to prison along with Hillary, Bill is going to have a stroke during the trials and pass before she is found guilty sentenced.

This. A killshot has to be lined-up appropriately, and Trump is working around over a year of CIA agitprop just so normies look in the right direction...

It's chemo, but it can't be delivered all at once.

TRUMP WILL DRAG THIS OUT
HE WILL FORCE SOCIETY WIDE CULTURE SHOCK
THIS WILL BE THE FULCRUM OF A NEW AGE
SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

they all do user

They're doing a full review of justice department actions during the obama administration.

drumpf is going to jail and all you drumpfies are gonna be so angry

black lives matter! *sips cum(

Yep.

Drip Drip

You don't get it do you? The elites will keep putting the carrot in front of you cucks. There's no left or right, because literally everyone in power is a member of the elites. They will keep dragging you bitches around and nothing will ever change. It has been the same for thousands of years. Wake up, cucks.
>b-but muh democrat liberals *drool comes out of mouth*
The problem is a lot more complex than that, fucking shitheads. Republicans are part of the same establishment as the Democrats. Fucking sheep. You will wait forever and nothing will happen. haha

ASSCLOWNS ARE TAKING OVER PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

its happening

Then don't worry about it faggot

The dominos will continue to fall.

Obama and Hillary are untouchable, but the same cannot be said for their support network. I.E Podesta and co.

Watch for DCA to ZRH on private planes.

I'm trying to do nofap this month mothafucka. Why u do this?

Years of buildup: No thinking, no tactics only rage.

serialized much hyped memos that end being nothing its almost like a parody of the democratic party

Wasnt she in Sex and the City?

ALWAYS ANGRY! ALL THE TIME!

What kind of panties do you think she wears?

They'll just say it's a drumph lie and refuse to believe it.

Right. All we have heard for fucking weeks from republitards is that this memo is IT. Once this memo comes out, the FBI's Russia investigation is OVER! How many times did we hear all this bullshit from the right? COMEY is going to jail and MUELLER is going to jail and ROSENSTIEN is going to jail and WRAY is going to jail and CLINTON is going to jail and OBAMA is going to jail and Trump becomes emperor for life!
So...they finally release this big, juicy nothing-burger aaaannnnnd......nothing.
NOW their response is, "Err, uhh, we have MORE memos and boy-howdy, when THOSE memos come out, heads are really, REALLY gonna roll! Just wait and see! Next time for SURE!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
...dipshits...

Kinda like how Project Veritas released a video, then the company rebutted it, and he released a following video showing how their rebuttal was bogus.

Very stable genius, indeed!

You will learn that the unmasking increase in 2016 was due to unmasking people in the Trump campaign that Page, Manafort, etc were talking to, making it impossible to claim the surveillance was about anything other than spying on the campaign. Save this post.

anybody who can browse Sup Forums and maintain nofap is asexual.

fuck the normies, imagine if a war started and you had to tell the public gently that they've been invaded

the news should hit them like a mack truck, its their fault for being oblivious and playing in the street like children

Doubling-down on zero hour, eh?
Nice

youtu.be/RQnXgqPtzs4

who's that?

pancake ass

Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=j1sU6d4cibo

The Trump-Russia scandal has been popularly dubbed “Stupid Watergate” because so many of the people involved have proven themselves to be inept. But if you were to pick two names who represent the biggest idiots in this entire idiotic scandal, there’s a good chance you’d come up with Devin Nunes and Carter Page. If these two were fictional characters, they’d be rejected for being too unrealistic.

Nunes tried to cover his tracks by hopping out of an Uber ride and hitching another one while on his way to the White House to leak classified intel to Trump. Page keeps going on television and confessing to things. Why on earth is Trump betting on these two weaklings? In short, it’s all that he has left.

>

the game is to game the media and confuse the electorate, it is pure Putin-ism.

GOP are the party of treason.

i just want to know when persecutions begin and bodies start dangling from trees
thats all i want. i'm tired of these fucking shenanigans