I don't know why Naruto has the largest fanbase of all media

I don't know why Naruto has the largest fanbase of all media

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/top-selling-media-franchises-in-japan-2017/.117939
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/zzMWuTBWWBmA0yxfoph4nw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's just a really good series. It has all these interesting characters with dramatic backstories and you follow their adventures facing unique challenges involving creative fights.

It doesn't. One Piece is much more popular

All their backstories are boring and cliche

Naruto has almost twice the stuff on deviantart than one-piece

one piece is more popular in japan. narutos popularity worldwide is dragon ball level.

>cliche
Not when the average person who watches Naruto hasn't watched any other anime that isn't Dragon Ball.

1. You can't say it's popular because Japan likes it

2.Naruto is more than twice as popular as Dragonball

The battles are creative and entertaining but not too complex.
It has a lot of distinctive characters but not too much as Bleach.
It has a lot of popular Japanese folklore combined with Hindu-Buddha references and rarely deviates from them unlike in Nasuverse.

>.Naruto is more than twice as popular as Dragonball
if I ask a random person on the street what is one piece, I doubt he will be able to answer. if I ask what naruto is, maybe he knows. if I ask what dragon ball is, he will definitely know what it is regardless of whether he has read it or not.

in a pop musical comparison in terms of popularity, would look like this:
one piece: harry styles
naruto: justin bieber
dragon ball: michael jackson

It doesn't though.

Dragonball will always be the most popular anime/manga series

One Piece will always be the most overall successful anime/manga series
lmao.

T. Narutard

naruto is far more popular than one piece outside nipland, but not like it matters since nips are the ones that keep the industry going

>nips are the ones that keep the industry going

>of all media
Naruto has a bigger fanbase than the Bible?

One piece is the best selling comic/manga in the world right now and 3rd best of all time.

Because it has ninjas and fart jokes. Kids love ninjas. Kids love farts.

Because a lot of people like it.

the amount of manga sell outside japan is negligible, naruto is considerably more popular than one piece outside japan thats just how it is

>of all media
It isn't even the largest fanbase among Chinese cartoons.

more like naruto is really popular in the west and one piece is more popular in the rest of the world

It was actually good during the first two arcs, when its popularity was at its peak on Toonami. The world is really interesting and the characters were likable. It became accordingly less popular because Shippuden was legitimately bad. It focused more and more on Sasuke because he was popular in Japan (but controversial at best in the West) forcing them to focus even more and more on Sasuke in order to pander to the shrinking base. Ultimately it became centered on Naru-Sasu homolust that was never the reason for its popularity in the first place, especially overseas.

It was fucked as soon as the chunin exams happened and it's like the author skipped half the fucking plot.

mean't for

Naruto is complete garbage all around, and you should feel bad for liking it.

>and you should feel bad for liking it.
I always find it hilarious when autists say this.

I'm not wrong, though.

one piece is more popular in japan. naruto in the rest of the world.
ftfy

kek, of course you'd think that.

>kek
Typical narutoposter.

Any fuck up was only bad in retrospect once Kishi tried to force the idea that Naruto and Sasuke were friend, but without doing whatever missions he supposedly had planned prior to editor intervention, but that didn't become a problem until Valley of the End and beyond. Other than that

There aren't any huge glaring flaws with early Naruto. Even the pacing is pretty good, especially for a battle shonen. Much stronger start with Zabuza than either One Piece, which didn't pick up until Arlong, or Bleach.

Even Oda admitted this.

Jokes on you, I've never watched Naruto.

>There aren't any huge glaring flaws with early Naruto
The glaring flaw is that it's Naruto.

True but that has even more problems that come with it. The entire story is fundamentally broken because one of the most important parts of it doesn't even exist.

>DUDE NINJAS HAHAHA
>WOW EDGY BACKSTORIES AND FIGHTS

I'm sorry if your on a higer level than everyone else, but people like that shit and for the most part it's not poorly executed.
skip out all the filler and a take a few shit arcs on the chin, it's a really solid show that dose exactly as advertised.

Actually it's horribly executed and that's the problem. Shit loads of potential wasted

Naruto isn't close to being as popular as Batman.

It introduced many millenials to anime.

I've always assumed Naruto was popular because it was the only anime airing on western television. Same reason why DBZ is a 'classic' despite being complete garbage.

elaborate? it really hits the shitter in they later half of shitpoodamn, but the rest is pretty solid for a shonen

Loved it when I was 16. Found lots of fanart that I saved and forgot about. I was never really interested in Naruto himself, but I really liked some side characters, like Jiraya, Orochimaru, Itachi, Rock Lee, Shikamaru, Kakashi and Kisame. Kisame's death, best death. Too bad Kishi can't write interesting women. Loved the setting too, all the ninja stuff, clans and villages. I think this is what made it so popular after all.

After insane power levels I lost interest. After they revealed that Naruto isn't really an underdog and has some of the best DNA around, I kinda lost interest. Some episodes were very good though.

it's great, People who don't like naruto just haven't watched it and have a bias because it's popular.

>shounenfags fighting each other
>my shit is better than your shit!

Always hilarious to see.

Star Wars is probably bigger

>fart jokes
It was only the first 5 episodes
Shit, I remember the first 5 episodes, why do they even exist in the first place

>MUH SAD BACKSTORY
>muh almost die but win at the very end
>Haku is defeated by a kyuubi speed and strength buff and dies to a Chidori
>Zabuza is defeated with a Chidori
>the only creative things are fuma shuriken
Waves arc is crap, uninteresting, uncreative, the only good arcs in Naruto are:
Chunin exams
Sasuke retrieval

Fucking Mickey Mouse is bigger than Narushit

really good character design and really good timing (sucked in all the american normies when it first aired on toonami), that's about it OP.

it's not a particularly bad anime/manga, just babbie's first shonen.

pretty much this

I couldn't get past the first 10 episodes. It was so boring and the characters were so generic and their actions so predictable.

Look at this retard
It's a show about ninja fights, not about characters or actions, the characters are just a bunch of abilities

Naruto has all the good hentai/hentai doujins as well. Fuck man, look up Tokyo Ghoul and all you get is gay Kaneki x Tsukiyama shit or gay shit period despite having top tier women. Same thing with Hunter x Hunter.

Is someone uses amaterasu on Gaaras sand can Gaara use his sand to attack with the flames?

WELL its running since 2002 so its big as fuck

So you're saying it's garbage?

Americqs baby's first anime.

Everywhere else dbz is much more popular.

If you expect anything but cool fights and techniques from a shonen then the only garbage I can find is you

Then why is there so little fighting? From what I saw, it's a show where everyone just stands around in the woods and explains the same thing over and over again.

>america=rest of the world

okay there buddy

America, Europa, Russia
>>

>naruto being more popular than one piece in europe

now thats a laugh

>Same thing with Hunter x Hunter.
>Implying HxH isn't gay as fuck.

Because you have to watch edited fights on youtube with all the talking cut

What is it about naruto that attracts all the autistic kids?

>underdog kid nobody gives a fuck about
>DATTEBAYO
>ninja

What are your favorite anime? You won't respond to this because you're afraid of being exposed as a hypocrite.

take Hidan back, fucking faggot.

Makes sence. But how the fuck did he block amaterasu? The sand shouldn't be fast enough to block something that just pops up out of line of sight like that. Just another bs power up I guess.

Naruto is pretty much ignored at Comiket yet Narutards still claim they have a big fanbase.

Narutards proving themselves to be underaged newfags as usual.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-06-23/top-selling-media-franchises-in-japan-2017/.117939

Naruto doesn't even make this list.

Pokemon has a much bigger fanbase than Naruto, you stupid underaged Narutards.

Did you even see the Pokemon Go global phenomenon when it was launched for the first time?

Naruto would never convince the citizens of various countries around the world to walk around their city in the middle of the night to try and catch Pokemon.

Narutards actually believe Naruto is more popular than Disney/Pixarshit.

Even more reason why they should be permabanned by Sup Forums.

Also, Captain Tsubasa is more well known around the world than Naruto.

Even people in Syria know about Captain Tsubasa.

Saint Seiya curbstomps Naruto in popularity when it comes to Latin America.

Fuck off Narutards. You keep proving your utter lack of knowledge.

>narutard
are you retarded? how does this make me a naruto fan

Pokemon GO died three days after the release

It really doesn't. There are not much hardcore Naruto fans, it's just more like something everyone knows. If two people want to talk about anime they will talk about the stuff both of them watched, and Naruto is literally everywhere. That doesn't mean it has a fanbase, it's more like very well known.

Doesn't matter since every kid knows about Pokemon and not your Narutardshit.

>narutards cant defend this

>I don't know why Naruto has the largest fanbase of all media
>all media
What.

Mods, if you're here. OP has been spamming various Sup Forums imageboards like /bant/ and Sup Forums

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/zzMWuTBWWBmA0yxfoph4nw/

OP loves LARPing as a German

autism

not that guy but it seemed in the beginning power levels were more low-key for lack of a better term, and winning required deceiving or outsmarting your opponent. As time went on it just became about raw power more than anything else.

Says the Narutard who believes his Naruto trash is the most popular franchise in the world.

The hallmark of any great action series.

are you retarded?

"Top-Selling Media Franchises in Japan: 2017"

i said that naruto is more popular than one piece outside japan not anything else i doubt naruto beat harry potter or batman or superman but its definitely above one piece outside japan, not a good example but look at the offician pages of OP and naruto in fb 1M vs 16M likes

Dude, breath in.

That was quite a long sentence, calm your shippuden faggot ass down.

inb4 nice blog. In my experience it was a gate way anime that drew in middle schoolers. Kids would talk about it and others would be interested. WOW, Runescape, and Naruto were all super popular in certain circles. Kids argued over which power was the best and ran around like retards with their hands behind them. It was anime for people who never got into anime. Also black people seem to love it. Used to see black dudes reading the latest chapter of the manga in my college classes.

Naruto > bleach >>>> shit> fairy tail> one piece

you guys give naruto way too much crap. it's so much better than a lot of the shit that gets praised here. you just hate it because it's a meme to hate it.