It's almost sad watching shills grasp for straws THIS desperately

It's almost sad watching shills grasp for straws THIS desperately.

arrest this guy for delivering uranium to Russia already

>Proud Progressive
Talk about an oxymoron

Good I hope he does it.
>Investigate Michigan and Wisconsin wins to try and find Russian vote meddling
>Find hundreds of thousands of illegal beaners voted for Hillary and she lost the states by even larger margins than initially reported
>Quickly destroy all evidence and move back to "obstruction of Justice"
Also
>Get called out for completely throwing darts at the wall trying to find something that resembles illegal activity

literally every single article they post/link is a "DRUMPF IS FINISHED THIS TIME".

every. single. one.

>leaving no stone untouched

that will soon be literally true. Mueller will literally go through every national park in the world turning over random stones and shining his flashlight into cravices between rocks just to make sure there are no Russian cobras hiding beneath them. And if Trump ever considers firing him while Mueller puts on a diving suit to double check the San Andreas coral reeves for Russian activity he will be found guilty of obstruction of justice.

Hillary literally didnt campaign there.

In MI and WI, the voter fraud is done by giving niggers multiple ballots with different names on them

I still can't believe we live in a country that literally ignores real crime to investigate imaginary crime. No hyperbole either, just fuck the rules lets avenge hilldawgs loss

Kek. Suspicious. What a joke. Maybe he will learn that they gave 3rd party votes to Hillary.

This is what will happen

>Mueller goes to WI and MI to search for evidence of Russian tampering in election
>finds out thousands of illegal immigrants voted

Media reports as
>Muellers investigations into Russian meddling finds thousands of illegal votes

I love my tax dollars going to a phony investigation of my president only because the establishment lost and is trying to remove the man I voted for from office.

FBI has absolutely fucking zero jurisdiction in state's elections. The fact that the electoral college elects the president makes that a complete non issue even if they do try to claim jurisdiction.

>suspicious

Kek. These people are so brain dead, I swear.

>Trump was out pounding the pavement, telling blue collar, union workers in the rust belt that he wanted to bring manufacturing and jobs back to the US
>meanwhile, Hillary was busy calling these same people "deplorables" and shamelessly pandering to spics and other minorities ("7 ways Hillary Clinton is just like your abuela" ring any bells?)

HMM, I WONDER WHY SHE LOST MICHIGAN AND WISCONSIN?

>suspicious wins
There wasn't anything suspicious about them. Trump just campaigned harder, while Hillary sat back and basked in what she believed was an assured victory.

>Let's investigate russian interference and possible trump collusion
>after a year NOTHING IS FOUND let's just keep digging.
I personally just want it to end desu. Let's be honest though the shills will tell you
>Indictment is just around the corner. Flynn's gonna be flipping any day now!!! Just need those tax returns!!! Can't wait for those peepee tapes to come out then his goose is cooked. Blue wave then we'll impeach him because his winning hurt my feelin- I mean something something putin cockholster something something GET ' EM JIMMY KIMMEL!!!

It never ceases to bring a smile to my face when I think about how WRONG everybody was leading up to the 2016 election.

This.

They’re literally memeing like we do.

This is fucking pathetic.

Tax payer dollars going to unelected beurocrats. The only reason these assholes are holding on so hard is because the only people who can put them in jail are the people who will replace them once they fuck off.

I wish trump would just go nuclear, fire them all and let the trials begin. Sure it makes trump look like a bad guy in the media but wtf is there to lose, diplomacy has failed.

He's literally investigating everything on Earth except for anyone related to the Clinton campaign.

I can't wait until everything turns up so dry he starts investigating Alex Jones, every YouTube alt-right and alt-light e-celeb, Sup Forums, everyone who participated in GamerGate, and for some reason everyone on /mlp/. We'd get months of funny OC out of that.

Its probably more likely than we think. Hell a year ago if you told me Mueller would be investigating Wisconsin voter records to find trump collision with Russia I would be skeptical but here we are.