>Genie comes out
>tells you you've got one wish and it must be related to anime

what's your wish Sup Forums
>inb4 more wishes

Gunnm by KyoAni.

Delete Sup Forums

Gib

make miura finish berserk then isekaid him to berserk world as caska

Togashi to be able to make chapters in one minute with decent quality with no drawbacks on his health

>If manga is related to anime

I'd wish that I was an excellent author, so that I could write the manga's that I want to.

>If not

I'd wish to have unlimited money when it comes anime, so I would start up my own animation firm.

>If it's a monkey paw situation

I wish anime to remain the same.

part 5 doesn't have an anime and never will

screencap this

I wish for my waifu.

I wish to be the magical girl.

Make it so waifus and husbandos become real when your love for them reaches a certain threshold.

A magic VHS tape that shows the ideal anime of whoever's watching it.

The main problem is that you won't be the first or last person to find it and get a wish, if you live in a world where wishes are possible. So you have a responsibility to make your wish something that will prevent anyone else who means to do something really harmful from being able to. And you also have to anticipate that others may have made 'trap wishes' as well. So, imagine the anime genie was found by someone who hates anime, like most random members of the public. They could wish for 'no more anime, ever'. Or something more sophisticated, like 'anyone that likes anime now won't ever make new friends or have children', which would sort of contain anime, but not destroy it entirely. Basically, you have to make some kind of meta wish that prevents anyone from being able to make a destructive wish like that, like, 'anyone that tries to make a wish that harms any anime or anyone involved in the industry or any part of the audience has their wish cancelled and they lose all memory of wishes or the possibility of wishes'. Only once there are a least a safe wall of protective wishes like this up can you safely and responsibly make any kind of selfish wish.

Make animu real.
But not the depressing, cynical ones, that would suck.

Become a cute anime girl that spends time doing cute things with other cute anime girls

make anime profitable enough to pay animators a sustainable wage.
no, really, thats what i would wish for.

"But if it isn't sucking a feminine penis I'll cut your legs"

I wish anime to become popular worldwide.

Berserk adapted as OVAs by Madhouse, Hellsing Ultimate style. Original voice cast.

An anime about this guy

Be able to watch entire shows in 10 seconds understanding and getting everything.

why not just freeze time but only when you are watching anime?

More D-Frag anime

Sure, sure. that works for manga but
>freeze time
>computer, BD player or TV stops running
Around a genie guard your weenie

you just rubbed a magic lamp, dont worry about the technicalities brah

0.05 Gold Pieces have been deposited into your lamp

>Not wishing for the most useful stand

I wish to be a magical girl with powers that work like in Nanoha.

I wish I was the owner of all the major anime studios in nipland.

That way I get what I want while getting tons of money at the same time.

I'd ask what One Piece is, then shitpost Sup Forums for years until it's actually revealed.

>it's the hat
>it's friendship
>it's adventure

When I die, I want to be reincarnated in each and every anime world as a young, good-looking, able-bodied, not stupid and not poor male.

fuck Griffith in the ass

Not even being ironic, I can't think of anything else.

Make anime real.

For my anime related wife to be real

More Kaiji, or a Kurosawa anime.

I ask him to explain the plot of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Make anime mainstream like Hollywood and multinational.

Create new bobobobobo episodes daily for all time until the end of time.

More bubblegum

I think that's the only right answer.

this. anime will be more enjoyable and well done when they're not scribbling at breakneck speeds to pay for this week's ramen.

a monkey paw

My saliva turn to alcohol

Every user gets to exist in the 2D world with their waifus, happy and healthy.

To become a cute monstergirl living a happy, amusing, mostly worry-free life with my capable herbivore darling.

Let the next 10 mecha shows be fantasy mecha.

To have zamasu powers without corruption

Every series ever started gets properly finished, and gets a complete and faithful anime adaptation.

I want the world to be revamped so that people look like anime characters - however, the artstyle a given person is in depends on the area. This means that the presence of things like acne or other physical blemishes/features depend on what the art style of your area is.