While you shitposters argue, the war was already lost years ago

While you shitposters argue, the war was already lost years ago...

You'd think they'd celebrate this because fags can then have kids, but its always gotta be about them

God damn, every day the future is looking brighter. Now they just need to work on immortality, so I can live forever while fucking hyper-realistic AI-integrated sex dolls/androids, and keep pumping out tons of immortal white kids from the artificial wombs.

>give women artifical wombs
>they now have the satisfaction of aborting their babies without even getting pregnant in the first place

>brighter
>women no longer have to give birth, and there goes the maternal bond
>we already have cloning tech, next is artificial wombs
>next we won't even need procreation. mandatory sterilization/vasectomy for everyone
I too look forward to a future where humans are bred and raised as cattle

Me too g-guy.

The Matrix is becoming real.

>There is no maternal bond
At this point I'm fine with that. Women shouldn't be seen as people

Are you referring to sluts, or actual women, who care for their man and raise his children and encourage him, strengthen him, and are truly faithful?

You are one of them, the beautiful ones.

I want a hive mind master race to conquer the galaxy NOW

You will be a drain on resources. A burden. To achieve maximum efficiency, you, and I, and everyone here must be eliminated.

First off
The question begs this really. When artificial wombs become a thing. Which parent will get more rights over the child and who decides whether it can be aborted?

Secondly
isn't this a great thing? What's to stop me in 20 years time from sourcing the finest sperm and embyro's to create the next step in human evolution?

The wrath of God.

white genocide is cancelled lads

Yeah, we can just clone designer white people now. New white people without ethnicity or nationality. The true huaito master race

My body my choice is no longer a valid argument when aborting these babies

>survival for premature babies
Calm your tits, OP. This "birth a baby from sperm and egg to newborn," isn't happening for a long time still. You will be dead by the time tech like that can exist.

All women are children. Deal with it

death and destruction

With artificial wombs and sex dolls, women become an endangered species. They should wake the fuck up and make themselves useful again.

MGTOW is a movement of fools serving the enemy that causes their misery.