What's with the lack of shota manga? why lolis are more popular than shotas?

shotas can do anything

Shotas make the best MCs

>All these untranslated shota manga
It's unfair senpai

Shotas aren't cute and don't have cunnies or lolibutts.

Shotas are only good with onii-chans and old men.

oneechan

Because lolis are superior and no one aside from fags like shotas.

>no one aside from fags like shotas
But user, lolis like shotas

>lolis like shotas
The only thing lolis love are burg and older siblings.

>why lolis are more popular than shotas?
depending on which survey you look at, only about 3-10% of the population is gay

it's for faggot pedophiles, the absolute most dangerous kind.

Watch inazuma eleven it has all the cute shotas you'll ever need.

>there will never be an anime about a QT shota and his QT Onee-chan doing cute things together

Don't worry, Fujos are taking over. Soon, there will be shotas everywhere

But that's factually wrong.
The only ones who like shotas aside from homosexual are doting onee-chans, who love their otoutos in a pure and non-romantic manner.

a lot of Sup Forums likes straight shota

in other words they want to be tiny sissboys getting dominated by fat pedo women

If shota can do anything why can't they be more popular than loli?

But there is, lurk more.

Does it have predatory older women, though?

>shotas aren't cute
How can one person be so wrong?

/ss/ is for the plebs. Shota x shota and shota x adult male is far superior.

I'm either going to learn moon and translate them or get my friend to translate them,

Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be a tiny sissy boy. I'd much rather be cute than manly.

Godspeed.

Why is there suddenly so much SS Long haired ghost stuff?

I mean, I'm not complaining but PO PO PO

Don't worry, they'll soon progress from SS to GTS

What are good Shota mangas that arent like older woman/young boy?

boku no pico

Read this and it was really cute.
Scanlations when?

Hunter x Hunter

If you're after same age SS, there's Kanokon (technically she's something like 100 years older but meh)

Shota x teen male is literal perfection, but it's pretty rare.

No faggot, you are the pleb.
/ss/ is literally the most patrician of tastes. It can range from beautiful platonic and motherly relationships to passionate forbidden ones. Faggotry, in any form or shape, can't even begin to compare. Is it, and will always be, nothing but faggotry without a hint of beauty in it.

Because whether it's 3D or 2D, some things don't change. Little girls are just better than little boys, and I'm not talking about your deviant fetishes. Boys at every age under 18 fucking suck.

Today in Class 5-2. Cute Shotas and Lolis doing cute things

>complain about plebs and call himself patrician
>when Romans literally thought that love between two men is the most superior kind of love and that women are only good for breeding purposes
?

/ss/ has no range. 90% of it is the same femdom shit you see every time.

Not into shota x super older woman like mom or teacher age, but any good shota x highschool girl?

And that's why Rome is dead.

/ss/ is quite literally the most normie of genres. Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't. Ever since the beginning of fucking history, there has always been stories of boys getting with older women. Even in modern media, we see plotlines about boys wanting to bang their teachers. But what about shota x older male or shota x male teen? Absolutely nothing. Therefore, /ss/ is for the plebs as it is most wanted by the normies.

Gay shotacon is pretty normie tier too. Romans and greeks would rather fuck little boys over women. Fuck, muslims actually ENCOURAGE their men to fuck little boys rather than women because women are dirty and sinful. They even have a separate cast of boy sluts.

>inb4 but muslim are anti-gay!
I heard that there is a muslim rule that as long as boy doesn't have a beard growing yet, it isn't gay at all to fuck him.

Romans and Greeks were from like a billion years ago and Muslims aren't real people. And besides, it's not like Muslims have shota in their media.

I agree /ss/ seems to bring out the newfags. Can't tell how many times I saw people asking what /ss/ is and still believing it's only with older woman.

There's nothing because it's a niche fetish for homosexuals. A niche within a niche, and all representations of it are of perverse nature. Scum for the scum of society, can never hope attain the beauty of /ss/.

Where can one find the raws for these?

>tfw no central asian nee-san to make dinner for you and ravish you

Faceless old ladies fucking a shota from all angles and trying to shake as much cum out of him as possible sounds great.

Reminds of this doujin

sauce

nah. you'll probably regret it.

It just so happens to be a fact that most people aren't gay. And I don't think fujos care about shotas either.

Most people are ungay nonfags. It's terrible.

>And I don't think fujos care about shotas either.

you've probably never played an otome game or seen many reverse harems. younger, pseudo-shota love interests are a quite common trope. Otouto Scramble for example has an explicit shotacon route.

>explicit shotacon

er, though it doesn't have sex

>boibutts arent cute
gtfo

Most of these are not shotas just a younger type.

Pseudo-shota and shota are not the same thing. That type of trope in otome is more about portraying a cute younger guy, who's dominant 90% of the time, not a cute underage little boy who plays a submissive role.

>Hey kid wanna /ls/?

Women don't like shota and majority of men like feminine traps not actual shotas.

I say pseudo-shota because no one's going to go out and say they're underage, the same is true of loli (although there are a lot more explicitly lolicon works out there because men are more degenerate on average). They tend not to skew as young in your typical /ss/ doujin but the appeal is there.

>who's dominant 90% of the time
the question was age

And while they're not 100% submissive like in a male-targeted doujin they tend to be the most "vulnerable" of the cast and require some degree of taking care of until they make their move.

This.

If you haven't noticed it already, the majority shota artists are adult male.

>women don't like shota

Oh user, look and you shall find. Most keep it tight under wraps.

Women want to be dominated not take care of a kid. The whole mature and experienced woman teaching a young shota doujin trope is something men wished they had, not women.

The psuedo-shota you see in otome are not the underage little boy type, they're just a couple years younger. The appeal is from a kohai point of view, not a shota point of view. Actual little boys in otome are rare.

Explain insane popularity of Black Butler then. Or popularity of shota characters like Hitsugaya in battle shonens.

Yaoi

Fujoshit.
A large part of the fujo authors I follow end up being interested in shota, but it's always homo shota. Girls who're into /ss/ are a minority.

I don't know. You are right about Black Butler probably, but I've read Bleach online, and under pages with Hitsugaya there were a lot of comments from girls who write shit like "damn why am I so attracted to Hitsugaya I feel like a pedophile haha".

hey at least this has translations

Isn't he just a manlet? Girls always like those. Either way you can't just base yourself on some gaijin comments, look at the market in general.

But hopefully times are changing. Watashi no Shonen, Yankee Shota, and Serenade are all pretty popular and all written by women. I also know of two oneshota anthologies that came out this year made by women for women.

I want to lick his thighs

Fuck off hetcucks, this is a yuri board so lolis only.

What's with women and the shota dick?

>not letting a cute shota dick you with his cute dick

Very easy to attain and female purityfags.

post the image of the manga where the girl makes the non virgin guy apologize

I need this in my life

I'd say some are motherly instincts getting mixed with a do-S personality, leading to romantic feelings for little boys. If not, little boys are cute, and girls like cute things.

I stopped watching it once alien soccer players csne from space. So pretty soon.
It became too 4KIDZ to me

>And I don't think fujos care about shotas either.
This isn't true.

Shotas are cute!

Is this the one with the jiggly boobs limbo webm came from?
If it is, I only watched the shota episode for this series.
The webms going around the homodachi thread were so damn cute to miss.

homos pls go

In Rainbow shota Joe gets raped by gross women.
It's the dark side of /ss/

Life is unfair get use to it!!!

Adult males are gross, young boys are cute and pure, any sane woman would much prefer an innocent and inexperienced shota.

Young boys are the worst creatures of the human race

but shotas aren't

>this will never be you

If Fujos taking over means more cute shotas, then all hail Fujoshi-sama

translations never

kids are the same regard less of gender. There are plenty that are miserable, spoiled, little shits. But there are plenty of others that are precious treasures that are only for headpats and cuddles

>shitty girl (male) shota
Into the trash.

You mean aliea acadamy right?
they weren't even real yys just orphans juices up with spacerock steroidsThe later series become even more CURAZY as in time traveling to fuse with historical figures like Nobunaga, king arthur, dinosaurs and even a dragon and they actually go to outerspace to compete in an intergalactic footbal tourney with real ayys.

ANY MANGA WHERE SHOTAS ARE SEX SLAVES FOR BIG FAT MEN?

Are autistic shotas allowed?