Democratic Response

Did anyone get that Nixon vs Kennedy vibe?

DROOOOOOOOOOOOL

No. sage

Slobbering Joe

Television propelled JFK to the presidency.

HD torpedoed Droolin Joe's.

Hey its the Russian Jizz Jangler

Yes. This is Nixon’s revenge. First thing I thought of.

>did anyone else get that vibe
as if youve experienced that moment yourself? Get off of the internet grandpa

not a single fucking person could be bothered to say "wipe your mouth"? lol
It's like they want him to fail

On an honest note, loved both speeches, but Mr. Kennedy's speech had no substance and promised the idea democrats are fighting for utopian solutions with nothing to back it up. Inspiring, but lacking any realistic idea for solution whatsoever and was more like an MLK or Bernie speech.
My issue is with the stupid high amount of boomers and lefties flooding the comments of Kennedy speech streams bragging about how they only watched his speech but know it was better.
How do we make libshits realize it's wrong to form opinions on things they don't actually watch or pay any attention to?

STD 109

loose lips sink ships

jfk was an alpha

Trump is an alpha

this fag is a beta

>Trump
>Alpha
He had to pay chicks to fuck them and failed all the time. JFK fucked movie stars in front of their rich husbands.

Why did the Dems push out a ginger instead of a nigger or kike? Bunch of racist Dems.

We have pushed the Dems to be a minority only party and I will be damned if they start having a white skinned ginger do the talking for them.

Dem party is for niggers, kikes, and faggots only!!!

Obama is Irish

He was billed as a nigger. Nice try but the Dem party is the nigger, kike, and faggot party.

Every Democratic President has been white.

>Obama was not a nigger
Nice tray faggot. The Dem party is the nigger, kike, and faggot party.

Black father left him, raised by his white family, slave ancestry traced through white family, did nothing for BLM until it was 2 late. More like a puppet for the black people

He was more white than black. That's why leftists and VP Green Party candidate called him Uncle Tom.

>Arguing Obama was not a nigger
Listen faggot. You Dems have made your nigger, kike, and faggot infested bed now die in it.

>Did anyone get that Nixon vs Kennedy vibe?
Yeah, if Nixon fucked supermodels and Kennedy pissed all over himself.

Underrated

I didn't say he wasn't black, i'm just saying inside he a cracker just like you ;)

No, that America was a better place back then.

Good point

His name is Sloppy Joe, you dumb niggers.