Will ICE deport DACA recipients if you report them?

Will ICE deport DACA recipients if you report them?

Dreamers are actually in process of citizenship, Liberals use them as a ploy for non immigration policy and republicans use them as illegals for pro.. but the reality is that dreamers are in actual process of citizenship, what most americans don't understant is that this process takes 10-15 years. So technically they can be called illegals but at the same time they are in process of citizenship. It's a strange spectrum but the definition changes depending in which side uses the term daca. And no to answer your question, they can not be deported, unless they committed an actual felony

i report every single one i even suspect. let ice figure it out. usually they are hanging out and living with other illegals.

can confirm they will deport. (harboring is a crime)

Yes, their crime is being here undocumented. You should know this pablo.

Undocumented is not a felony, inbred D read a book and learn

OP reported to ice.

Probably not yet. Wait two months when DACA dies, then go nuts.

Dead wrong.

This, except. You know as well as I know Daca is too popular in the public view of the american people. nothing in the USA has 80%+ approval rate. Daca wont die... the only question is what are the dems going to give up for these people... and I am thinking trump will get his wall

DACA by definition is documented you idiot. DACA is people who were illegal and turned themselves in but had a legitimate enough reason that the deportation was deferred.

Dead right, It hurts that someone from another country knows more about your own policy.

That means we have around a decades worth of time to round these tortilla niggers up then

“Documented” and “undocumented” are made up media terms. They’re still illegal aliens; their removal has just been deferred by act of executive grace.

Undocumented is illegal. Like I'd expect a spic to understand.

They are not illegal anymore if they are staying in the country legally dummy. If the president pardons someone is he still a criminal? No

he'll deport the spics soon

They are illegal aliens. They have been given a document that allows them to remain in the US while their deportation is deferred. The amount of ignorance about immigration law by the general American public is astounding.

They were illegal aliens, not are illegal aliens idiot. They are no longer commiting a crime by staying in the country during their deferment. The judgment about their deportation is about before the DACA status. It's not that complicated you fucking mong.

I guess we'll have to start "processing" them for "resettlement" before they can become citizens

Unrelated, but what's the Spanish word for Treblinka?

DACA was an unconstitutional executive order never approved by Congress. All it would take to make them illegal is to end DACA by executive order

> Mexican flag
> Informative post

Nice

Still No, ending DACA would give them a deport date, if they failed to deport before that date ONLY then would they go back to illegal status.

DACA is constitutional y the way.

A dreamer is nothing because its based on a law that's failed to pass congress multiple times since 2001.

DACA is program instituted by Obama to keep childhood arrivals from being deported. Its not based on congressional legislation. It's on shaky legal ground and an expansion of it was struck down by the courts in 2014. In order to strengthen his bargaining position with congress Trump announced and end to the program in 2017. The status of the case is currently winding its way through the courts. It faces a likely death at the hands of the Supreme Court this summer unless rendered moot by changes in the status of DACA if bipartisan congressiona legislation can normalize their status.

AINT NOBODY GOT FUNDS FOR THAT

Well good thing I was born here then haha. I blend in with most 56% mongrels anyway

The status of DACAs legality has never come before SCOTUS. A previous attempt at expansion was shot down. Since DACA is an executive branch figment of illusion, it can be destroyed with the stroke of a pen, too.

> Informative post

nigga he is literally wrong see literal fake news

blah blah, whatever the case may be , or however you want to define the word, it means jack shit. These are people who were brought as young people and are now US soldiers, they are universtity students and are business owners... Call them whatever you want but they are going to stay in the united states regardless of what you may think the definition of daca is.. The only thing that may pose a problem for dems is that Trump may actually get his wall by using DACA as a leverage, and rightfully

blah blah, whatever the case may be , or however you want to define the word, it means jack shit. These are people who were brought as young people and are now US soldiers, they are universtity students and are business owners... Call them whatever you want but they are going to stay in the united states regardless of what you may think the definition of daca is.. The only thing that may pose a problem for dems is that Trump may actually get his wall by using DACA as a leverage, and rightfully

Hop the border one more time and I will personally put a bullet in your skull, Pedro.

It must hurt to find a person from another country to be more intelligent than you. I understand that people of your intelligence can only fall back to racism. It's ok my friend. I understand education is not a strong suit for inbred trailer trash. Come back at me when you learn actual vocabulary.

STFU they are illegals and that's that, and why do you call them "dreamers" there is people who stay in Mexico to fight the good fight you know, if there is something you can call ILLEGAL immigrants is pests or rats, they see a ship in trouble and are the first to run, they don't ask permission to stay in the land they go and pretty much invade by outbreeding and carrying the same diseases (problems with them).

>there is people who stay in Mexico to fight the good fight you know, if there is something you can call ILLEGAL immigrants is pests or rats, they see a ship in trouble and are the first to run

the entire debate over daca is that they didn't make this decision themselves since they were brought when they were babies/kids

See this is the problem. You equate immigration with people like MS13. Your brain can't understand that people are different regardless of the generalization that you give them. Dreamers themselves did not decide to come to the united states, they were brought in as children. I know your racist little mind is going to have a hard time understanding this.