Hunter x Hunter thread

When will best girl appear?

5 minutes

Spoilers tomorrow

O MY THREAD NEN

How do you even pronounce her last name there?

Partison's 5K chimeras are on board right? kurika will grab a few elite ones for his team, cap this.

Pariston isn't even on the same boat.

How did the main members of the phantom troupe even have names? weren't they orphans?

Probably named themselves

Show me Kalluto Togashi. Now.

A bunch of them don't have family names, i think they couldn't have their fortunes read because of that.

will she kill herself when she realizes that she basically doomed her friends by healing hisocuc

I want to see Kalluto dressed in something other than a kimono.

She's probably still rubbing off Hisoka's cum from her ass

She didn't heal him.

a bikini maybe?

>Implying she won't strangle Hisoka to death as he orgasms one last time after killing the second to last spider.

You want to ruin perfection?

The only ones who couldn't have their fortune read were Phinks and Feitan, and because they didn't know either their birth date or blood type. One would think that among a bunch of weirdos from Meteor City, not knowing your exact birth date would be more common.

>Machi
>bringing an end to Hisoka

Hisoka's death was always supposed to be due to auto-erotic asphyxiation.

>Pika uses Steal Chain on Chrollo
>Uses Skill Hunter on Hisoka
>Kills them both with their own abilities

Reminder that HxH is pronounced ``ecchi peke ecchi''.

There's a chance some of them migrated there as kids.

That sounds lewd

It's super lewd!

Killua is a such little gay faggot.

on the DC Melody is going to reverse the curse and be Kurapika qt gf

I haven't kept up with the past few threads, was pic related posted? Togashi fixed them so it doesn't look like Illumi's pins anymore.

I don't think it works like that.

I can see him using Steal Chain on Chrollo easily enough since he's a Spider, so he can apply Chain Jail on him. But how would he then get Bungee Gum from Hisoka? We haven't even seen how Skill Hunter actually takes abilities.

Then there's the whole one-time thing. If Kurapika takes Skill Hunter, would he be able to have access to its entire arsenal for the duration he uses it? Or would he only be allowed to use one ability from the book and then everything goes back to Chrollo?

If it is the latter case, what would happen if Kurapika stole Bungee Gum with Skill Hunter? Would Skill Hunter go back to Chrollo immediately while Kurapika keeps Bungee Gum because that wasn't what he originally stole with Steal Chain? Or would Chrollo now have Bungee Gum? Or would it just go back to Hisoka?

Far too lewd.
Of course not, just something else that would be cute.

Even with this the denial is still strong. Now the crazies are saying it was a 5v1 instead of a 6v1. I'm just glad most of us were right and it was an art hiccup.

Yes it was posted.

Yea, it seems it was 5v1 after all.

Because 6 billions vs 1 fags so fucking and autistic demand to had alibis for every single character its now 5 billions vs 1

Yea.

Why does he go on hiatus just before publishing a volume? What's his end game?

you can't deny that the way kuroro is shown to give orders through the phone and hisoka mentioning a fishing line of all things is very suspicious

Keep reaching.

friendly reminder

>his favorite girl isn't Bisky
remove yourself from this thread.

Or you fags are desperately reaching and Chrollo had the ultimate clown killing plan all along.

Is there any official confirmation for the new hiatus?

Only to people who can't accept reality

He lost the match but only because Kuroro was cheating.

No, it's just a meme. I think. I hope.

You are on the same level of clownfags if you post that image, even worse if you made it

They will understand when Bisky starts wrecking people left and right.

That does not mean anything

No he's not, retard. There's a difference between posting a statement that comes from the horse's own mouth and posting literal headcanon.

Is it Hisokafag damage control time yet again?

HISOKA DIED IN A DEATHMATCH
IF YOU DIE IN A DEATH MATCH YOU LOSE
HISOKA DIED, THEREFORE HE LOST!

she probably is, but not as a gf material

Yep.

Chrollo cheated it was 5vs1

can someone clue me in on the 5v6 billion meme?

Which Calamity do you think is the most horrifying?

Papu seems creepy as fuck

Hisoka used puppets created by Kortopis ability as a weapon at one point, doesn't that mean that Hisoka cheated too, because he used the ability of someone who was not involved in the death match?

fishing line and phonecall are drawn in the actual chapter

She's a mature person, vast experience in life and looks like a 15 year old. What's not to like.

Genkai is the superior shapeshifting martial arts teacher.

>being able to bring my ideas out convincingly is very important

O

>Phonecall
He was talking to one of the puppets. Are you really this much of a retard?

Brion

Did Togashi fix the nose ?

Damage control for what?

And Shalnark only has the one cellphone. If he called him, what could he have done without his ability?

What if Gin walked in and killed Hisoka? Does that mean Chrollo won?

No.

>He was talking to one of the puppets

There is zero precedent for talking into the cellphone to control a target. Shalnark always used the buttons

since the chrollofags get triggered and reply to hisofags(and vice versa) it will never end

Hisokafags will always damage control

>not posting cutekai
>making some one choose between Genkai and Bisky
this post is downright evil

Because Shalnark can type fast and needed to be silent.

There was zero precedence for Hisoka using his rubber Nen to give himself CPR and revive himself, but he still did it. That's not an argument.

Genkai is the OG, can't disagree with that.

Good taste

Reminder that we still have:

>"chrollo" using a fishing line (which is machi's ability, who was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>someone who looks suspiciously like the meteor elder in the crowd (which would also be a much more plausible explanation for why S&M behaved the way it did)
>chrollo making an absurd amount of puppets (the real user of GF was coincidentally in HA immediately after the fight)
>chrollo talking to someone on the phone in the middle of the fight (black voice was always controlled via buttons when Shalnark used it, the only time it was spoke into was when it was functioning as a regular cell phone)

If you really don't think Chrollo cheated you're just deluded.

You don't know what an argument is. Hisoka reviving himself falls perfectly within the mechanics of his ability and nen, not that that has any bearing on what Chrollo did. On the other hand, as far as we know, you can not control targets via voice with Black Voice. You're just making shit up if you claim otherwise.

That's not evidence that you can talk into the phone.

Can we all safely agree that Manipulation is the thinking man's Nen category?

They're all thinking man's categories, depending on your hatsu

>That's not evidence that you can talk into the phone.

This is hilarious. Apparently a new application of Hisoka's Bungee Gum is fine but Shalnark's is somehow hard to believe. I mean talking into a phone?! It boggles the mind.

>new application
>all it did was expand and contract
HMMMMMMM
Not a Hisokek because I agree that Chrollo won fair and square.

One fucking job Togashi

reeeeee

I agree, it's my hypothetical nen category

Manipulation is the one with more restraints than any other category though.

Other than Pouf I don't think we've seen a truly versatile and powerful Manipulation-type Hatsu. And no, Morel doesn't count because he's a sitting duck without his pipe

It only looks dumb in a few panels.

Maybe not a new application but a creative way of using it.

>Apparently a new application of Hisoka's Bungee Gum is fine but Shalnark's is somehow hard to believe

Except it's not a new application, at all. Also, that has literally nothing to do with Chrollo using Black Voice and it says a lot about your intelligence that you keep bringing it up.

I count three times the weird nose was shown. Not a big deal.

Can you even kill a nen beast or are they fucked?

If you kill the host does the nen beast die?

Nen beasts are basically, well, an aura. You can use your own aura to overpower them.

you have to kill the source

I don't get what Hisotards are going with with the phone thing.

Are you braindead? All you're doing is making assumptions about the criteria of Black Voice's ability. Before Hisoka revived himself, you could have said "As far as we know , Bungee Gum wouldn't have the capacity to revive someone who was already dead", but it did.

Same thing applies to Black Voice. You made an assumption, and that assumption is proven false.