ITT: Underrated shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ABO3lB35co
youtu.be/d9HSf-YK2yU
youtube.com/watch?v=DOYnGG1WJxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup, Gundam X is actually good. I like the Double X in particular.

jojo's bizarre adventure

It's always Gundam this, Gundam that, and never Armor Hunter Mellowlink.

Trigun

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Nobody born after 1990 has seen Armor Hunter Mellowlink, desu.

It is amazing, though.

wish japan didn't have terrible taste and the show got a non-condensed ending.

Fuck you for hating on Gundam but i will put Armor Hunter Mellowlink in my backlog

>Fuck you for hating on Gundam
Where the fuck did I write I hate it, faggot? I'm just saying Mellowlink is far more niche than any good old Gundam.

>yfw you're so underrated that you get cancelled ahahahaha

>kill this meme already
>it got cancelled mid season for a reason

Calm the fuck down, autist.

I'm not watching it until blu rays come out
It's like the only Gundam series without them

I'm calm as fuck, cunt.

Sure thing, kid.

Who is this cute girl in the picture, cunt?

This

For as far as Shounen's go I don't hear much about this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=7ABO3lB35co

Somehow they still pulled it off anyway. That last episode is still a wonder for covering that whole reveal, the finale battle and a sizable epilogue.

This undiscovered gem

Then you'll never get to see it, it's as simple as that.
Retards like you piss me off, as if the medium makes a fucking difference.
I actually have LD-rips of some shows, because they never got a DVD release.

Anything from before 10 years ago is pretty much forgotten by general audiences.

I can think of a lot of shows that I loved, that you hardly ever see being talked about.
As far as comedies go, Green Green TV, Jubee-chan Lovely Gantai no Himitsu, Seto no Hanayome, Shinobuden. There's far too many.

Had to watch it over the course of a year because it's pretty dry at parts and builds mysteries for ages. Still liked it though.

>undiscovered

I'm not sure if you're serious or not.

Underrated on Sup Forums, underrated on the western anime community or underrated on the japanese anime community?

There is a world of difference between the three.

You're the retard if you get pissed off from that, it'll likely get them within the next few years so I can wait
What shows are still LD only?

the one this cutie came out of

It's still the weakest 90s AU Gundam series and it's main villains are utter shit.

The early 90s Guyver OVA doesn't get enough love these days.

>You're the retard if you get pissed off from that, it'll likely get them within the next few years so I can wait
Just stop being a faggot and watch the DVD-rips if you wanna see Gundam X. They look fine.
It's a TV-show that was created for 90's SD television. BDs aren't gonna magically make the show look better.
Also, the show wasn't very popular, I doubt it'll get BDs at all.

>What shows are still LD only?
Mostly older obscure shows. Reideen the Superior is the only one I can think of right now, but I'm pretty sure I had some more.

Every thread.

underrated post, how fitting

What did she mean by this?

Giant Robo
Hyouge mono
One outs

Never see any discussion on these shows and they're all great

Looks interesting, i'll have to check it out after I finish Votoms

youtu.be/d9HSf-YK2yU

I'd watch it but judging by it's looks everyone is a raging faggot.

Witch Hunter Robin was pretty shit tho.

Slayers as a whole or the Revolution/Evolution-R seasons? Because those last season were pretty meh and Pocota got too much focus

>tfw Fairy Tail ruined the chance of anyone ever caring about RAVE

Thinly veiled rec threads are trash

But Fairy Tail is complete shit. Why would that make something as good as Rave look bad? It looks even better by comparison. I just wonder what kind of brain damage he went through to wind up where he is now.

I will always be mad at how bad the full version of it's op is.

Jamile carried that show all the way to a 9 for me. Everything else was decent but he really stole the show.

>being this much of a newfag

>being this much of an oldfag

anything made by okada is shit so please kindly leave this site,and kill yourself

It makes Rave look good, but it also makes people who recognize the mangaka's name less interested in reading series that bear his name. As for what went wrong, he clearly ran out of ideas and started just reusing them over and over.

I hardly ever see this show mentioned, but I really liked it.

Inferno Cop

The girls look pretty good. Is it worth watching just for th-
>Okada
I guess not.

What is Wing Gundam you toonami nostalgia faggot?

Thanks, but we aren't talking about Gundam Wing.

But Wing was better and G was best.

criminally underrated
it's a pretty good show, but because it's not amazing or terrible it tends to not get talked about too much
I've always been amazed by how I rarely see it even get recognized on here or over in /m/

Funny thing is that it has none of the shit Okada is know for and the characters are actually quite reasonable and both vantagonists get called on their bullshit logic

I never noticed how that pic foreshadows a bunch of shit about the characters

>I hardly ever see this show mentioned
That's because it's furshit.
>but I really liked it.
Kill yourself anytime, furfag.

The show is just really bad.

Ginga Sengoku Gunyuuden Rai or however the fuck you translate it. It's basically Legend of the Galactic Heroes from a more shounen-friendly perspective aka more action and people yelling. I still persist in thinking to good fan sub prevented from achieving any prominence and even best you can find in English are some half Google translated subs from Chinese.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOYnGG1WJxM

>tfw the second post is me

One Outs isn't underrated, it was popular back in the day and was simply forgotten, but people still regard it highly.

Crest/Banner of the Stars.