Kannagi

the formerly-a-slut-goddess who's now been reborn as a 13-year-old girl won

Is she a virgin after all of this nonsense?

she's a human now, born from human parents 13 years ago (Jin is now 20), so yes. as for the reasoning as to how this makes sense, this is the first chapter i've read in 7 years, so i haven't a fucking clue.

The fuck.

JC pussy is the best! Starting enkou early!

Did the childhood friend get NTR'd?

It ended only now? Damn, I thought that shitstorm when Ozma, the alleged ex-boyfriend, appeared killed the series' popularity in Japan.

>she's a human now, born from human parents 13 years ago (Jin is now 20),
Huh? How does that add up, Jin was around 14 in the begining, so Nagi reicarnated into the past or to someone who had already been born for Jin only to be 20 years old in order to see her again?

Another rushed ending. Doubt anyone cares enough about Kannagi at this point.

At least loli Nagi is cute.

the chapter actually starts off with this, where Jin and her (i completely forgot her name cause she's fucking retarded) are at some school Jin's father is teaching at, and some background characters i don't know the names of talk about how obvious it is they're boyfriend and girlfriend.
skipping some shitty exposition about characters no one remembers, they're not dating, Jin is still obsessed with Nagi, and Jin has to tutor a neighbor's granddaughter who is, to both their surprise, Nagi. if you can't read what it says in the first picture, it ends with a "We can be together forever now!".
tl;dr yes. half this chapter is spent NTRing her.

i literally don't have the slightest idea how. as i said, i haven't read this since it went on hiatus years ago.

it ends next month, actually.

>Another rushed ending
Rushed? If anything it went for too long, Kannagi had some popularity and got an anime 9 fucking years ago, I'm surprised it is only ending now, I would never know if OP hadn't made this thread.

Pedo end?
I like it

I thought this manga died years ago when everyone learned she was used goods.

What the fuck

Which end is better, this or Inari Konkon?
This ends with the goddess turning human, Inari ends with the human turning divine.

Said chapter was 8 or 7 years ago, looks like some raging neets ripping their manga collection apart on the long run this time around.

Fresh pussy for Jin! Great end!

Dunno but Kannagi ending seems poorly executed.

i've yet to see a single ending that skips to college being anything but shit, so even though i didn't like Inari's, it's many times better than this

I'll never forgive the Nips for throwing such a massive bitch-fit about Nagi having a boyfriend before Jin.

This! Shes a virgin now
Hes gonna tear that teenage hymen

Inari Konkon by a long shot

Why?

Inari Konkon had an infinitely more satisfying ending than this, and it was actually not bad leading up to it as well. The Kannagi arc that translated chapters got to was shit from what I remember.
On top of that Uka and Touka are a ridiculously cute couple.

Because it's fucking retarded. The author didn't deserve all that shit.

i know this is thrown around a lot, and there are actual images of Nagi goods being burnt, but i've never seen many of them. if Amazon is anything to go off of, it seems like almost no one gave a shit.

It is only NTR if she likes him at that point.

the background characters i mentioned said that they're always together at school, so i'd assume she does.

Comic Rex, the manga anthology sells poorly and they consider 1-2 million selling manga (with 100,000 average sales) to be a gigantic hit.

Kannagi sold 8 million copies, it is literally their best selling currently running manga.

Did she like him in the anime? I don't remember.

What happened to Nagi's sister?

she's a shrine/local idol, but not doing well because Nagi, her "rival", is still missing

>Kannagi
>9 fucking years ago

no fucking way
seriously?

>Jin gets to bang a teenage version reincarnation of his goddess lover
Nice. Good end.

Thousand year old goddess. Not pedo.

I thought the real owner of the human body liked MC though.

Idolizing virgins is gross and pathetic.

Virgins ARE gross and pathetic

Konkon has fucking Uka bro. That's like the perfect woman.

I'm surprised it kept running, I thought everything died after that chapter.

Female MC got a lesbian haircut, how can that even be kosher.

For the old times, when I dumped chapters, all alone...

How can she reborn 13 years ago and get with the MC when he's 20 after 7 years if she was still around when the MC was 13 7 years ago

some ads

the fuck just happend?
is this kanon?

this has also Nagi

She took over some 13 year old girls body

Jun!

this was posted above already...

no time to stich these together, sorry

Recovered and forgiven.

another ad

Tsugumi has always loved him.

continuing with the manga

they look so good together

>13 years old
muh

one more from Jun-kun's harem.

I stopped following the manga shortly after the monk (girl) appeared. Oh, and the re-enacting of the anime opening (well, sort of, for a reason).

100 yen confessions are out.

She probably charges more now.

Tsugumi > Zange > Nagi

Hello everyone, did you miss him?

>body possession
When did this turn into a horror manga and why did the author think that was acceptable?

What the fuck. Even in college, MC is attracting bitches.

Also, how did manlet MC stop being a manlet.

poor girl...

>Also, how did manlet MC stop being a manlet.
physical activity and a grow spurt

keep your dicks in check, she's in middle school.

Knights of Sidonia had a hundred times worst body possession.

The ending was so fucked up.

not running in each other with toast in mouth...

What happened to the other art club students?

I don't know, as I said above, one of the last chapters that I saw was the Nagi festival at school.

That's fucked up.

last page

Fuck, that's cute.

A small price to pay to get her hymen back

kek

EX BOYFRIEND

more ads, in case you missed that volume 12 will be on sale next month.

see you next month

>She has all the memories from being a goddess.
>Her mental hymen remains torn apart.
SLUT

Oh fucking whore
How to make her a complete virgin?