Are South Africans too nigger and Indian admixed to be taken seriously as white?

1. 6.3% sub-Saharan African, 2.5% South Asian

2.4.8% sub-Saharan African, 3.7% East Asian, 1.5% South Asian

3. 6.9% South Asian, 5% sub-Saharan African

4. 4.2% sub-Saharan African, 3.2% South Asian

5. 3.4% sub-Saharan African, 3% South Asian
6. 4.3% sub-Saharan African, 3.6% South Asian
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?201721-South-African-Ancestry-Composition

Burn in hell, treacherous swine.

If you look white, act white, and advocate for white interests, you are white.
Fuck off kike shill.

Show up dude. These are actual white South African DNA kits. You can check the link on theapricity I provided if you don't believe me.

>you're not white!

Why is it that questioning the whiteness of Americans is okay on /pol, but questioning the whiteness of any other group gets you accused of being a Jew? Especially since Afrikaners and Boers are a lot more admixed than white Americans. Boers and Afrikaners literally would have been legally black in the Jim Crow South.

The only people who question Americans whiteness are also kikes

Well I hear Americans object to it constantly or just try and joke about the mutt meme. I don't like it and don't want to do it to SAs.

White South Africans really are mutts.

All evidence makes it clear that they are admixed with non-white blood. It's not a stupid meme that has no supporting evidence. (ie Amerimutt)

Spanish, Italians, Greeks, Finnish, and basically all eastern Europeans are admixed with non-white blood. Not to mention many people in other countries.
You are a mutt too faggot.

Why is it that the self-evident and settled matter of "you're white if you have x percentage European genetics", where x is some number very close to 100 and whose exact value is basically an academic consideration, is brought up 1,000 times a day in threads accusing various European-descended peoples of being "not actually white"? Could it be that these threads aren't actually a genuine inquiry into the genotypic boundaries of what constitutes being white and are actually just a Semitic attempt to "deconstruct whiteness" and blanket insinuate that "no one is white so stop worrying about it, goy!"?

which is this is the only answer

Spanish, Italians, Greeks and Fins have much less non-white blood than white South Africans do. The supposed Moor blood in Iberia is greatly overblown. (Although they're more admixed with Moors than Americans are with non-whites.) Finns usually do not have Mongoloid blood, except for the Sami. Greeks sometimes have Turk blood, but honestly I don't find Turk blood to be that bad. (It's the most tolerable type of non-white blood.)

Alright, well good luck with your own ethnostate user.

One drop rule applies.

well judge yourself

I would save you before I would save the faggot trying to leave behind fellow whites

thanks

>mutt hates me for my blond hair, blue eyes and boer gf

Are you really going to start this shit and then get btfo when everyone starts posting Amerimutts? My Jewdar is ((pinging))
Truth be told their History seems similar enough to the South's I would welcome them to come here.

If it makes you feel better I'm about 50% sure he is a jew, otherwise he likely is a mutt angry at the Amerimutt meme

A boer is worth ten times more than any other “full blooded” European on this board.

Afrikaners are the most based and uncucked demographic/whites on the planet.

South Africans probably pushing White identity to have US come save their ass from the broken ass country they made.

fuck off. US tradition is based on our "white" people figting other "white"

We dont owe them a damn thing just because the skin happens to be the same.

And look where that has gotten us you subhuman retard

Any good DNA lots available in SA? I want to know how black I am.

Literally the founding of the US, shill.

It doesn't matter what color you are. You're a foreigner.

you're the shill.

retard south African responding to the wrong comment

I responded to the right comment.

and you don't deny that you're south African changing your flag. lol

enjoy your fucked up country

How is it possible to change my flag?I have had the same flag since the first comment in this thread you tard

>acts like its not possible
Clearly you are a new shill or a liar.

BAIT SHILL THREAD
This has already been posted on /pol a while back
The article is clearly talking about the COLOREDS that live in south Africa.
People who are mixed-race
Which make up a minority of the population and form their own community.

so you think I live in south africa?
>pic related
I just took it. if i was in south africa it would be 8 am (just looked it uo) and it would be light out