e-hentai.org/g/486130/cc07d48808/
e-hentai.org/g/1065333/21de4eb08c/
youtube.com/watch?v=HvLfQSoVhrM
e-hentai.org/g/942919/3f22f7d936/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reifag here.
Remove asuka.

take out the gay shit

Add a little pencil-drawn scenes to every other episode, to make emphasis on characters' inner thoughts and easen the transition to 25/26

This I agree with.

Make this episode into a two-parter.

protagonist who isn't a whiny unlikable faggot with daddy issues - remove that stupid ass dancing lessons crap - give it a happy ending

Rewrite all the shitty episodes not written by Anno

Make the mc a heterosexual male with normal testosterone levels and a sense of duty
Change Asuka to be a lesbian with platonic relationship with the mc
Rei starts dating mc on 1st episode and they have sex immediately and marry later

Replace the lava angel episode with something else. It's pretty meh.

Shinji wears a goddamn dress.

Fire Anno.
Hire Yamakan.

> and in '95
Lots of CGI.

Make Pen-Pen a dog.

go further: have only 3 angels, and the entire bulk of the series is Shinji and Asuka trying to synchronise.

And in the end they fuck it up and 3rd impact happens.

Have a few more episodes during the first half of the series showing the character growing closer together before they start falling apart. I mean was pic related ever a thing or was that just Shinji's optimistic interpretation of his life as he rejected instrumentality?

And this

shinji and misato get it on

Change nothing.

remove fillerish episodes like magma diver and instead have 2-3 episodes before the start of the show introducing Shinji before making him whiny. I guarantee people wouldn't be nearly as annoyed at him if they had a chance of connecting to him beforehand.

>implying it's possible to improve perfection

Not make Rebuild.

>Rei starts dating mc on 1st episode and they have sex immediately and marry later

Nigga, they fuckin' 14 yo and she is a fuckin' clone.

C'mon, you're not even trying.

Why try?

Add h-scenes

The last episode is Asuka sucking Shinji off for 20 minutes while Rei watches with her usual deadpan face expression and nothing else.

I would change 2 things:
>The lava angel fight (the rest of the episode was good, though)
>Would make shinji start showing his asshole creepy side before EoE.

Thats a good idea

The episode is glorious, but i dont know how to expand it to 2 epis without losing too much pacing.

Also ok idea, but if you over do the "happiness" episodes, the audience might start asking themselves why shinji and the girls didnt started changing for the better already. In the original, they only had a glimpse of happiness before going to shit.

Increase Hikari's screentime.

Remove Hikari, she literally had no purpose other than increasing Toji's suffering.

Jet Alone shows up at the end and fights the MP Evas and saves the day

rape Anno so it's even more fucked up.

>The episode is glorious, but i dont know how to expand it to 2 epis without losing too much pacing.

Do what the manga did.

Her purpose was to contrast Asuka and Rei's characters with a girl who isn't a literal pile of garbage.

Also you could make a new Angel that is traveling throughout the cities underground network.

shedding light on the vast underground.

No it wasn't, and stop that dumb reddit spacing.

h-how about you just r-remove yourself, baka user?!

Yes it is, and I'm adding another space just to upset you.

You opened up a whole can of worms with that one.

Good taste user

Make Asuka and Rei uglier so people won't waifu them and save humanity. Also this site will never be created then.

make my own gundam clone instead

Let Shinji interact with some of the secondary characters more, like the bridge bunnies for example
No particular reason I just wish they got more screentime, seeing as the first half of EoE is centred on them

Toji didnt suffer because of her. If anything, she will probably keep him going after the incident.

I want to know what anons think about toji fate: assuming he eventually leaves instrumentality, will his leg be fixed?
Rei literally grow up a new arm when she was almost pure LCL. Asukas arm is also working, even though she clearly lost it fighting.

Expand on Shinji's relationship with the men in his life, Toji, Kaworu, Kaji and Gendo are already perfect counterparts to Asuka, Rei, Misato and Yui.
Anno is a hack for not utilising them to the fullest.

>No particular reason I just wish they got more screentime, seeing as the first half of EoE is centred on them
This, i have some issue with those 3 guys role in EoE.
They seem to be clearly under misato, and yet they seen to know absolutely everything during EoE. Anti-AT fields, the At fields of people, lilith, reis role in everything. I think that perhaps fuyutzuki explained what was going on to them off screen, but it still seem really off to me.

Thats a good idea. I think NGE has a lot to be expanded on, but the work that was supposed to be said expansion, the manga, feels so fucking off to me.

I always assumed that Misato told them everything when she went all hacker man after Kaji died and learned about the truth
But it did really annoy me how they just kind of knew loads of stuff they wouldn't personally know, like Lillith etc

It makes sense to keep Kaji distant since he's busy and Asuka and Shinji are able to think he's a substitute teacher kind of cool because they barely know him, and Kaworu's importance is in being a suspicious figure introduced after everything is going to hell, so that was all the relationship, but definitely there is room to add more of Shinji settled in and contrasting with bros.

I agree Kaji and Kaworu were well utilised, and I think Toji was too, not as well as he could be, but still, what I meant is that they should have been more prevalent in EoH and the TV ending.

What the fuck is anima even about?
I heard it is completely insane.

>What the fuck is anima even about?
>I heard it is completely insane.
O boy, where to start?

It goes by that Kaji warned Nerv about the attack, thus they prepared for the eva battle with Shinji Asuka Rei and Jet alone fighting the MP evas and winning, Lilith disappears by way of the 4d shadow and then the story jumps 3 Years later.
Everyone is 17, shinji returns...

The story main story focuses on Nerv japan vs Nerv Germany and selee forces. Kinda like the rebuilds. (I believe that the rebuilds lift a ton from anima)

Make Shinji just pilot the damn eva

The story is a light novel published by Dengeki Hobby Magazine, Its co written with the artist who did the mechanical designs in Eva, including the eva units.

e-hentai.org/g/486113/a76b5a653b/
e-hentai.org/g/486130/cc07d48808/
e-hentai.org/g/1065333/21de4eb08c/

Also multiple Rei clones are in the story, with individual personalties, they're named after french numbers by way of Dibuster's robots. one of which almost killed Shinji in a love/hate deal... idk for sure, no translations

Also Ginax told the translators to stop or face legal action. at least that's what I've heard.

Also The covers are renowned for the cow tits, Every female character minus the loli clone Rei and Cat-Mari have cow tits.

>cow tits.
Except for the class rep

>improving the greatest anime series ever made

Also a Black Evangelion on the moon with a different lance, New MP evas with Angel powers, The US wolfpack evangelion (pic related, The shadowed eva is for scale) its piloted by a clone of an eva pilot that died, spliced with animal dna named Mari. A loli Rei clone designed for 0-G piloting, likes animals.

Asuka piloting Unit 2 with a Nuke reactor in guts in place of an s2 engine, Aerial battles, Selee member has his brain implanted in Kaji's body, Class rep fights for Nerv germany after mind contolled. ect ect ect

Anima started at the same time as the rebuilds 2007, and ended recently

>its piloted by a clone of an eva pilot that died, spliced with animal dna named Mari
So Rebuild's Mari?

>one of which almost killed Shinji in a love/hate deal
That one's because they're all still kind of the same person. The idea was Rei in part identifies with the purpose she was created for and blames Shinji for depriving her life of meaning, that manifesting in Quatre the silver one who wants to burn Shinji alive and also suck on his tongue. It's like a rule that whatever a Rei's relation to Ikari she's going to be inappropriate about it.

kinda, desu I blieve that distance from the character before Ginax made one for her.

The characters had some nice moments and toward the middle, but everyone kinda suddenly moved away after the Rei2 died. I think in general the series did not have enough episodes to get a full sense of what Gainax was trying to convey. If I remember right the original proposition for the anime had almost 30 angels

Let's just say that its kinda weird,

>almost 30 angels
yep

Air them side-by-side.

All DVD, Blu-Ray, VHS, Laserdisc, etc releases comes with one copy with episode Shinji, and one with episode Asuka.

I hope you have two monitors and two players.

I see, thanks
Sounds terrible.
Just the kind of thing i would love to have a reading session with Sup Forums someday.

Sorta. It was always planned for 26 episodes, so no extra battles, but there were to be more Angels attacking in mass and blowing up the North American continent.

Damn, I can't read Japanese but those look like some neat angel designs

All that was the Beginning,

And then they incorporated anima into the rebuilds...

Oh I see. Yeah, would've been cool to see more of the apocalypse than just Tokyo-3

Dedicate a whole episode where the main cast is watching a poorly drawn anime episode and have then break the fourth wall in a way that makes fun of the crayon episode from Evangelion.

Its not all that bad, it has its moments.

Better yet, have an entire season dedicated to the characters winding off like if NGE was just a play or a series with actors and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvLfQSoVhrM

So, who was introduced first?
Mari in 2.0 or Mari in Anima?

then the Asteroid blew up.

>So, who was introduced first?
>Mari in 2.0 or Mari in Anima?
Mari in 2.0, just to say Anima's creator Yashimata works on the Rebuilds.

The Rebuilds and Anima have an exchange of ideas that is apparent to all.

Then the asteroid blew up, (pic related.)

>remove shinji and replace with a kid with a spine, like his classmate that got pissed about his sister

>assuming shinji can't be removed
have misato make a man out of him, neither rei or asuka could do that in a reasonable amount of time. misato would only have to bounce on his dick once or twice to put some drive into him, after he showed up to NERV over a single fucking photo.

this idea for maximum budget saving potential

here's the whole thing
e-hentai.org/g/942919/3f22f7d936/

Honestly, Eva would have been better off as a long-running battle shounen instead of ending it.

They ran out of money dude

make shinji gar mote often, auska less of a bitch, Rei less like a chicken, Misato can stay the way she is but fucks more. And in the end everything gives a clear and understanding ending. Then finally The creator commits sudoku for all the shit he's put us through.

Then it would be just like gundam or any other mecha series. The point is that all of the characters have some kind of psychological damage. The raison d'ĂȘtre of the religious iconography, the entire mythos of the angels and Third Impact is to explore the fundamental loneliness of existing as a human. Replacing Shinji with some macho guy and telling a generic hero's journey would thematically destroy the show.

Anno couldn't finish one season properly with 4 movies over 20 years, and you expect a battle shonen?

that's what makes a battle shonen so good, you don't have to end it

Yeah, that would keep things interesting while we stock up on the leftover money we have to save the best episodes for last!

I understand the premise, but it was still cringy to watch, I just wished for some actual progression to taking up the helm through overcoming psychological shortcomings, rather than just going through the motions through sheer reluctance. His classmate obviously had baggage, but he at the very least understood when it's time to buck up and be a man. Shinji never ultimately did and that's why the story keeps repeating itself until he finally makes up his mind.

The series was about the characters being fucked up.

How long can you expand the "happy episodes" of Eva without shinji kicking off his depression, or how long can you expand "suffering ones" without the cast suiciding? Both Shinji and Asuka had already attempted suicide by EoE.

For real, Mari in the Puchi Eva game.

Remove rei, more asuka

I dunno about psychological shit, but I found the eva lore more interesting, even if it's linked, the physical story is what was interesting, even though the characters being shitty too made it more exciting due to possible failures to survive.

Fair enough. I wouldn't mind if they had him buck up once in a while, but to me the fundamental ambivalence of his character speaks more to human existence. He can never really figure out what cause he's really fighting for, or what makes him happy, or why he exists at all.

I liked the lore too, but for me it was most powerful when it connected to existential and metaphysical questions, and the best way to do this is to explore the characters themselves... I really like the scene where the one angel is trying to connect with Rei, and all it feels is loneliness.