Gabriel on the front page

Gabriel on the front page

Other urls found in this thread:

animepantser.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/ガヴリールドロップアウト
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gabriel's butt on my face.

My dick inside Gabriel's ass.

My tongue on Gabu's asshole.

From the thumbnail I thought the pillow were her tits.

My dick inside Gabriel's sister.

STOP CRIMINAL SCUM

Gabriel is totally repulsive and unhygienic. Why some of you want to go anywhere near her, let alone stick your dick in any of her holes, is beyond me.

oh no, a stinky pile of gabus appeared in your room! nothing you can do will convince them to get up! what do you do?!

Burrow deep inside.

wonder where everything wrong to the point that my life turned into a moeshit anime and then kill myself

My girlfriend Vigne is so reliable.

I want to smell her sweaty panties.

Man of culture

Zeruel is pure.

I want to impregnate your girlfriend Vigne.

Clean you room!

Which one?

I impregnated your girlfriend Vigne.

Picture of Jordan Peterson with vigne when

The dropouts have the cutest cheeks

Why was the OVA so serious? I wasn't ready for the tone shift.

It also mad eme realie who old the Satania routine got. They literally did nothing interesting with her.

Satania showed compassion. Raphie was just "there".

*blocks ur path*

I bury my face in it and die.

>retarded fake "neet" setting

is this trash worth watching? convince me

No.

I am a known stair-tripper.

>is this trash worth watching?
No.

B-BUT IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE!

Gab a cute
Vigne a cute
Satania a GOAT
A Raphi is okay too

>satania showed compassion

Episode 11

I want Satania to sit on my face!

yes

s-soft

Is the manga being translated? I need more.

Yes. Last chapter introduced a new demon girl.

That's great.

My pet theory is that she's not actually a demon, just a chuuni

>Episode 11
To a dog. It's still a measurable increase for her to start caring about a "lowly ningen".

Satania is for bullying. She's the only reason I watch the show, other than Raph's trolling.

That episode is filler

She cared about the dog that treated her horribly.

Forgiveness of an enemy. It's similar, but not quite the same as caring about a stranger-turned-friend.

*hugs you*

*kisses her cute lips*

Hey Santania, wanna hear a joke?

Your evil acts.

So I gave this anime a shot, and already by the first episode I think I'm in love.

*pats her head*

This is my pillow.

You need to sun your pillow, it's all mouldy and stinky.

I want to bite an angel's halo.

Would you blow Gabriel's piccolo?

Kill it with fire.

A lot of people dislike Gabriel but I just can't find myself hating her, she may be a rude and mean cunt but she is just so small and adorable, her fluffy long hair makes me want to cuddle her and sniff her everything.

RIP assmunch angel

Gabriel did nothing wrong.

I'm 3 episodes into this show

So like, is it supposed to be funny? Because I like the concept but it's so underwhelmingly unfunny that it's almost impressive.

funny? not really, its big appeal is the "Cute girls doing goofy things". You just watch it if you like one of the girls.

BRRRRAAAAAAAP

Its not for autistic people, sorry.

I finished it yesterday, and the first episodes were really boring, but i completely changed my opinion by the end. Even Raphi who was worst girl became my second favorite.

be sure to watch the specials/ova's too. The second one has some forced character development that's pretty good despite being forced.

It wasn't really funny, but it was fun and the girls are cute. The first episodes are the weakest, too.

Gabriel only takes a bath once a week?

>it's not for people who actually have a functioning brain
FTFY

If OVA1 can be trusted as "canon", once every three days is "good".

That blind girl is so cute.

I might watch that series.
Does it have tons of pantyshots ? It's very important.

*tib*

The first episode had a full on toilet scene.

Gabriel wears nothing but a track jacket and panties at home.

You get to see an entire pair of pantsu in school in episode one.

Gabriel on Satania

animepantser.wiki.fc2.com/wiki/ガヴリールドロップアウト

I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!!! DELET THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't get it.
What the fuck is wrong with you? How can THIS much about shitposting and harassing people?
Don't you have anything else in your life?

It's actually funny, because you are the stereotypical reddit shitposter. And you don't even care about being wrong in everything you do, you just care about attacking people.

>"Gaburieru, check out this cool new trick I learned from Raphie!"
And then Gab just leans backwards when they approach the door, causing Satania to fall on her ass.

I'm not him... I didn't even know that you two were having a feud. I posted this from the front page.

Pure sex.

Kek I'm telling you I'm not him. And that's someone else. That is two times you got this wrong.

Don't bother. It is impossible for him to believe that people just want to post cute pictures, that the world doesn't revolve around him.

Plus look at the timestamps of those posts. Not even a minute apart. You need a minute between each post. Try again champ.

All over again.
Can't be helped.
Keep going.

I don't know what to say.

Please don't escalate. At this point, all we can hope for is that he crashes into a methlab while texting and driving.

It sure would be nice if things could go back to how they were before episode 4 aired. Threads had a decent pace, were mellow and had no shitposting spam.

Then !Akemi got consumed with try to spam about crack pairs and everything went to shit.

You try to give a single reason that your shitposting isn't actually shitposting. But you have no shame at all in the fact you shitpost and ruin threads, so you don't think there is any reason that you should defend your behavior.

>we
I can't help but laugh at how you beg like this.
You are literally begging people to think you're more than one person.

And you know what's hilarious? For YEARS now you have been trying to claim that people who are telling you to follow the rules are the problem.

Yes, !Akemi, everyone knows you not only have a pass, but you also use your phone to have a second device and avoid the post timer as well.
You are the only person who thinks that is actually proof and the only person who tries to do it.

See, it's so insanely obvious who you are because of how FUCKING CONSUMED you are with trying to deny that you're samefagging to the point your brain can't process anything else.

>people
It's literally just you. And you don't post "cute pictures" you specifically post crack shipping cancer. Maybe if you actually posted something else your intentions would be less obvious. But seeing as how you ONLY spam crack shit, it's clear as day what you're doing.

Nope, I've been right every single time.
And saying "kek" just makes you look like even more of a shitposter.

And like always, you are the only person who thinks going "durrr I would never lie on the internet" will actually fool anyone.

>xddd i typed ... so that changes my psoting style there no way i the same person now!!!

I can't help but laugh at how you keep replying to your own post.

You are replying to yourself.
And you are the only person who think that people who are against crack ever "yell" and "scream" about it. They are just explaining why you are shitposting.

You for some reason think that people who tell you to stop shitposting must be mad because they are replying to you. But for some insane reason you don't think that you're mad even though you reply more over all, considering how much you samefag.

I really don't get it.
What the fuck is wrong with you? How can THIS much about shitposting and harassing people?
Don't you have anything else in your life?

It's actually funny, because you are the stereotypical reddit shitposter. And you don't even care about being wrong in everything you do, you just care about attacking people.

It's been a while since I went to GabDrop threads, to the point I even for got about this. I would have guessed it would be over by now though.

It would be over if the mod would just ban the people who actually break the rules. e.g.