Well, they did it

#YoMemoJokes is at the top of the trending list. Fucking Twitter... race war when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Piggy back it.

>fucking nigger jokes from the 90's are the most popular thing in the world right now
Our race is being dragged back into barbarism by savage ooga booga niggers

Checked. Ideas?

>hashtag is an attempt to push the idea that the memo release is good for Democrats
What could possibly be the reasoning here? By all accounts the memo is not good for the democrats.

le based mee moe

#yomemo like a detroit high school, everybody in it is going to prison

None of these people seem real.
My almonds are activated.

Fuck that bullshit lol. its damage control

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

#FBITriedToLie

you're stupid then, its another troll.

>None of these people seem real.
Now what's really going to cook your noodle: were they ever real?

lol shills actually think manufactured consensus is still working. You've jumped the shark, you're only going to make more people hate you while also keeping the memo topical.

#yomemo so useless that noone should read it like not even to make fun of it seriously just ignore it

I'm surprised that they're still toying with the 'it's nothing' line. Figured they'd come around more quickly to the smarter position - pushing the omissions.

That one is a winner because the records are sealed, so there's no telling what, if any, other evidence was produced in support of the warrants.

Trying to convince people 'it's nothing' when you are unwilling to go as far as refuting any of the allegations is a poor strategy, otherwise you would open with 'it's all lies'.

Either make counter jokes that show the memo is important, or use twitters marked as russian bots to spread the hashtag.

>memo reveals that the fbi is abusing a secret court system to spy on american citizens
>left's response is to make yo mamma jokes
really makes me think

Everyone knows the memo will be laughed at by the crooks it reveals.

The real laughter will start when those fuckers go to jail.

And they will not be the ones laughing.

Laugh all you like; there's no disputing the memo's facts.

PS: This is just the very beginning. Wait until we end up with FISA collected intel about the Trump campaign being delivered to PDBs and shared with the HIllary campaign.

Oh snap nigger

dude they're even still pushing the "classified info" shtick WHEN PEOPLE CAN READ THE ENTIRE MEMO. say what you will about corruption, but a massive conspiracy this is not, they can't organize well enough. small conspiracy and a bunch of fuckbrains trying to help downplay it

shields up mother fucker

You can't even speak to them, if you try to refute their points you just get called a Russian agent. It's like a Pavlovian response, I've never seen anything quite like it.

#bananarepublic

there is no memo

JEWS ARE TRYING TO SPARK A RACE WAR TO STOP TRUMP FROM DRAINING THE SWAMP.

EXPECT RACE RELATED FALSE FLAGS.

If they push the 'omissions make the memo bullshit' line then Trump has the perfect counter: Release all the paper that supports the 100% factual memo.

Their only chance is to propagandize against the memo. But honestly that's not even a chance since things are just getting started and people like Comey are going to be succesfully prosecuted.

Exactly correct. Especially the last point.

Any notice that most of these people on Twitter make a single political post every hour every day? Seems kinda weird to me

EXPECT RACE RELATED FALSE FLAGS

*chuckles with bemusememt*

hello newfag
lurk more you nigger

>HAHA there's not interdimensional entities trying to destroy our species Alex Jones is a reta-

Some leaf said he had visions of a black panther cinema being hit.

I literally wondered since middle school about this I just thought I was schitzo. I still wish I was schitzo but look how they sync up almost as if they're getting over the air updates.

OH sweety be dispassionate from your icy cave which is more likely: Will Hillary go to jail or will Sessions take a grandmas house away for smoking a joint?

nothing like a bunch of purple to show how much of a faggot soyboy he is