Was browsing through Netflix anime category (which is surprisingly pretty solid) and came across Fate/Zero...

Was browsing through Netflix anime category (which is surprisingly pretty solid) and came across Fate/Zero. I thought it was a cool name and the thumbnail seemed cool, so what the hell Ill watch. Was not expecting what I got in the slightest. What an epic ass anime man. Was really impressed by the character development and the pacing. The action was fucking sweet, and really colorful. The dialogue was some of the more mature and deep discussion I have seen in an anime. Pretty philosophical and intellectual. Also, the magic lingo is on point. I loved how dark it was. Nothing was held back, and it felt like natural for how ridiculous of a premise the show has.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/6jsy4v/randomly_decided_to_watch_fatezero_holy_shit_what/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this whole post
I've found the shitposting thread. Get in here, guys, and don't forget to sage and report.

Checked.

OP's either really good or made a happy accident of a shitpost.

>deep and mature
>Dark
>Pretty philosophical and intellectual.

Nope, nvm

Different user.
I came to Sup Forums because of the new Fate game. Got me interested in the series, should I watch it how it was broadcasted?

I agree. MC was a fucking boss.

He literally copy pasted this from reddit

Someone post the Saber .webm with the ufotable eye candy

>Netflix
>epic
>deep and mature
>intellectual

Top bait. I mean, you're unironically right that it's a step above 99.9% of anime in terms of themes and how they're handled, but good job on wording it in the most fedora way possible. At least you're not a VNfag defending a mediocre VN for over 10 years.

Read the VN.

delet this

Link?

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/6jsy4v/randomly_decided_to_watch_fatezero_holy_shit_what/

Takes a redditard to spot a redditard.

And they took this seriously and positively. Good god.

when did this board become so shitty?

Scare them away with Jack!

see I'm not one of those 'durr reddit' people, but it's literally /r/anime leaking over

I literally came from /r/anime, and never went back, it's far better for people who are new to anime and want spoonfeeding.

Takes about 3 seconds to just input the OP's text into google, you know.

>UBW is a direct sequel to Fate/Zero. Well, more accurately Fate/Zero is a prequel, but same difference.

What are you trying to say little girl?

Just watch Zero, and maybe the UBW. Don't listen to the "read the VN"fags. Not even Nasu suggests it anymore.

Read the Fate/StayNight VN first, then watch the bastardized anime adaptations. Warning, the VN is long as fuck (~70 hours if you avoid the bad endings)

Don't listen to the Zerofags. Read the VN.

This place is shit compared to Discord communities

Fucking Sekai Project

reddit is over there you blogposting newfag fuck