Hash tag "hescomingback"

Hi Sup Forums. Shenanigans? Shenanigans.

Fire up your black twitter accounts, and SJW twitter accounts so we can get hescoming back trending. DON'T POST THE HASH TAGS IN THIS THREAD

Pic related is a perfect example. WE ARE MEMEING HITLER. This is for the best, as I'm sure you all know.

Deus Vult, 1488

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
youtube.com/watch?v=g9_ppnYRAvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hashtag "hescomingback". This will start the chain reaction.

IT"S TIME TO REDPILL THE WORLD!

MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!

Stop trying to false flag Sup Forums

You Jews are trying to spark a civil war so that Trump doesn't drain the swamp.

It won't work.

>he's shilling this hard

Wew lad. This is about meme magic my friend, of the highest caliber. Say it with me CIA nigger. HE'S. COMING. BACK

everything in this thread fucking stinks of kike
and sage goes great with kike

This. The whole thread reeks of kike psy op.

>yfw we clone hitler and Hitler 2.0 is ten times as powerful as ever before

stay mad shareblue. HE'S..... COMING..... BACK!!!!!!!!!!

we love you hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

what? civil war NOW!

You guys have been shilling for years and somehow you still don't know how to appear organic at all. It's quite amazing actually.

You're clearly a kike
but someone post this on twitter regardless if it gets trending.
youtube.com/watch?v=g9_ppnYRAvU

kys retard

Oh it will be trending alright. This is gonna be big Sup Forums. Hitler is coming back, and he will be LARGER THAN LIFE

I've seen this quote posted more and more, and it gets better every time

>he's

>coming

>back

Live it. Know it. Breath it. USE IT

ITT: newfaggots and shills forcing memes without knowing memetic history and expression of said memes and tryhardily asking for personal army...

Gas yourselves sage

You can't stop his return user. This is bigger than all of us. I'm just the vessel.... the messenger of the return of a true hero.

U scared?

Absolute slide thread. Sage.

Absolute shill, who can't stop him from coming back.

NIGGER

Forced and gay

the fuck why?

There is no concept, no information, no statement.

You're just posting hitler because le meme Sup Forums.

fuck off cnn.

wrong-o

Because he's coming back

Think about it Sup Forums, theres an actual """journalist""" right now making these threads so he has a story to write about tomorrow. How sad his life is. He used to dream of being a journalist, he was going to be working at the white house and he was going to be the best, the whole world was going to respect him, now look at him. Fucking pathetic.

kek

I'm unironically a Sup Forumsack who thinks this is a good idea

Youre not fooling anyone. The plans you and your 3 buddies made in discord is going to fail. This is the most autistic shit Ive ever seen in my entire life.

last one

Counterproductive and stupid. Sage

You Hitler worshipers are autistic. You're pro-white? Why not worship the guy who basically killed western civilization with the demonization of Whites having any self-interest at all? Literally everyone was woke about race realism back then and you chose the worst representation.

You can't stop the white man niggers

No thanks. I care little for the opinions and thoughts of niggers.

>shills working overtime

Try again, shareblue.

> kike shills failing again

try harder jidf

he'scomingback

What exactly do you think the purpose of Sup Forums is? Resurrecting Hitler will be Sup Forums's MAGNUM OPUS. You can't stop it.... the process has already begun. EVERYONE is focusing their energies on his return, it's only a matter of time now. Pepe and the 2016 election was just a discovery of meme magic, and a revelation of it's power. NOW it's time to see what it can really do.

say it with me

####### hescomingback ######

Wow, this thread is shareblue
I know because there's a few of them

As a person of color I can't believe the world we live in! #hescomingback and y'all acting like this is a joke! Damn it y'all get off y'all's white asses and stop these damn nazis! Y'all don't wanna be Nazis either man they'll throw y'all's asses into the gas camps too if you ain't white enough! Remember that milkskins

Sup Forums isn't going to fall for your shit shareblue
This isn't reddit, it's Sup Forums

why hescomingback you ask? Because his presence will be felt so strongly that you won't even need to know his name...... "he" is known, and will be known by ALL.

###### hescomingback #####

You just want black people to get killed because #hescomingback and you whities ain't doing shit to stop him!

Keep the dream alive anons. I think I'm about to get b&

All I can do is plant seeds

>everyone uniting against Jews
Nice try but they're white. #hescomingback and there ain't no Jew gonna stop us niggas from stopping his cracka ass! All Jews know #hescomingback so they'll never believe you nazis

This is a shareblue op, it's fucking obvious as fuck
They are trying to bring distention to Sup Forums and the right leaners after the memo and since they are finding it harder to post on reddit, Sup Forums is now shareblues only mass outlet
This is damage control 100%

ISRAEL IS PLANNING TO FALSE FLAG RIGHT WING ATTACKS AGAINST LEFTISTS IN ORDER TO TRY AND START A CIVIL WAR

ISRAEL DID IT AND IT HASNT EVEN HAPPENED YET

>ISRAEL DID IT AND IT HASNT EVEN HAPPENED YET

>please let us tag all your accounts
Go glow in the dark somewhere else you nigger.

>Obama and shillery need prison
Average person
>But republicans are white supremacists , look at the Hitler meme's

Soooo....... you don't want him to comeback?

Nah man that ain't fucking Sup Forums doing that shit man thats just all whities! Whites are literally Hitler and that's why #hescomingback

Why would I? He was a known failure
I want to be led by a winner , like Donald Trump

>Fire up your black twitter accounts

Most autistic thing I've seen all year.

this

> Blacks getting killed.

As if that's a bad thing. kek

>leaf

A known failure? Please he's the worst thing that could happen to us. We just thought Blumpf was literally Hitler but there's something much worse out there for black folk. If you're black listen to me! Whities love Hitler and are planning to do the same thing they did to all them niggas in Aushwits and they gonna put us in FEMA! Get the word out. Peace

You dont seem to care. You ain't know no black folks that care about hitler coming back?

>dat pic

The other anons weren't lying. The left really can't meme worth shit.

>dat
>>>niggerville

>Wait, this would result in niggers getting gassed?
>Fuck!!!, I should jump on board

Is shareblue using controlled opposition even in their threads now? WTF

If you niggers are going to keep tinfoil hat posting, then at least post some comfy aesthetic Hitlers

How I know you are a shill, you are writing like a white guy trying to write like a black guy
IT's so stereotypical it's hilarious

No they are all too busy worrying about their gibs.

>Is shareblue using controlled opposition even in their threads now? WTF

They're getting both desperate, and low on funding.

Is this a new shareblue tactic? bro you should lurk more if you want to learn how to be an effective shill

>The plans you and your 3 buddies made in discord
Expand on that

you dumb ameriniggers always make this bullshit argument. if you retards didnt have a war against him and completely villify the ideology after you won, none of what you said would be true

We have seen this jewish trick before if jews are one thing, it's unimaginative
pic related

Stop don't get my hopes up

I see what you did there.

Whatcha doin rabbi/JIDF/shareblue et al

#hescomingback

>I don't feel safe walking around these white kids anymore, they be schemin.
Who here is /schemin/?
This also.

>
Ignore and sage men, this is shareblue/JIDF