Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

Let's be honest here for a second - we all know the real result of the Anette/Kiirke fight is they team up and beat you. Right?

Or who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/last/50/147496805/#147592927
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kirke would smother Anette with her fluffy butt.

But Anette has a good butt too?

not enough fluffiness

They can't beat me. Just come and try, I'll inseminate them.

edgy

Finally found the magazine that has character measurements. Looks like the chinks turned out to be right again about measurement. Also, Beatrix is the tallest girl, but not by as much as 180cm.

Pham is literally the perfect size.

So it's been confirmed:

boards.fireden.net/a/last/50/147496805/#147592927

Dang, how do they always turn out to be so right? Why do people always argue with them?

>その後も俺たちは何回も互いの体をむさぼり合った
>ベアトリクスも何度も俺の上で絶頂を迎え, 俺は彼女のに精液を注ぎ込んだ
After that, we (mutually) devoured each other's bodies many times.
I made Beatrix climax many many times on me, and I poured (filled) my semen into her.

Beatrix is only a couple of centimeters taller than Irisdina as she doesn't even hit the 180cm line.

Beatrix is my waifu.

For laifu.

She is eternal.
She is love.

Why don't you have a pillow for that?

Beautiful.

I know, right?

I'm officially jealous.

Will we ever get proper Pham lewds from SF?

We already have.

You got a link?

Also I know about the bath sequence, but I more meant something with proper riding/penetration.

Be a good husbando ok?

>noble confidant
How does this feel? It means you're important.

The scene was adorable, but at the same time, it hurts even more. Bea is such a good girl.

This is just why we needed a Beatrix route in general. Maybe with the combined pack.

Which bath scene?

That one.

There's another Pham bath scene with Iris and Katia yuri action.

We need full CG sets of both.

For science.

>with Iris and Katia yuri action.
How disappointing.

Where did you buy the daki?

Also newfags for not opening the thread with correct picture and topic

With how cute/tsunderish she looks, this would have really been better as a BiS scenario rather than another Beatrix femdom.

>Beatrix thinks that banging her subordinate is a good idea
>Beatrix thinks that giving her virginity to a guy who hates her guts is good idea and thinks it will make him more loyal
>when he's in a place he doesn't wanna be in worried sick about his missing imouto in the hands of a psychopath and is getting straddled buy a woman he detests and admits he'd leave if his legs could work
>is set while Lise is being tortured and brainwashed, and everybody there knows it
>cheapens Beatrix's devotion to Jürgen
>makes her look socially and emotionally retarded and somewhat heartless
>is absolutely pointless as she doesn't achieve anything, other than making Theo dislike her more.
>redesigning her to make her look more moe

Yeah no.

>Theo for his part seems more annoyed and aroused than scared or distressed. His whole reaction to this chain of event is more akin to a younger brother being annoyed by an older sister. His internal dialogue is quite different than what he says and looks forward to sex with Beatrix. He also banters back to her and converses with her the whole time. His reaction to her covering his eyes while she undressed is a "hey, don't do that, I was watching" sort of thing. So the whole scenario is weird, because it kinda is rape, but it kinda isn't.

>[Beatrix]
>夜は長いわ......もう少し楽しみましょう

>そう言うと彼女は俺の上かういったたん下り,最後に残っていた下着を脱ぎ捨てた
>ー糸まとわぬ姿になったベアトリクスに俺は思わず目を奪われた
>窓の外から差し込む外灯の明かリに照らし出された彼女は国家保安省の女だと解つていても, 息を呑むほどの美しさをたたえていた

>[Beatrix]
>あまりじろじろ見うれるとさすがに恥ずかしいわね

>[Theo]
>......悪かったな

>そして,再びベアトリクスが俺の腰の上に跨がつた

>[Theo]
>あんたとアイリスディーナとはどういう閲係なんだ?
>すいぶんとこだわってるみたいだが

>[Beatrix]
>士官学校時代からの古い友人.......そわだけの関係よ.
>ただ,いつも二三歩先を歩てたら目障りだっただよ.......

>[Theo]
>えっ

>[Beatrix]
>そう言えば信じる?

>[Theo]
>.......さあな.......

>-------------
>[Beatrix]
>さあ,休憩は終わリ......次は少しくらいは良くして貫いたいわね

>[Theo]
>そう思うなら薬をどうにかしろ

>[Beatrix]
>逃げるでしょう? この状況から.

>[Theo]
>........当たり前だ

>[Beatrix]
>じゃあ, 自然に切れるまで侍つ事ね.

>腰を浮かして彼女はまたもや俺の物を 先ほどの情熱が残る部分で受け入れていく

>Theo
>くぅ......ふぅ.........んんっ.

>先ほどと負けず劣らずの強い快感が俺のペ二スを慶い尽くす

>Beatrix
>さっ....さっきよりかはい い わ, ね......んっ........! ふわぁぁ....
>熱いものが私の中で暴れて......あっ!? はぁ......はぁ.......

>She admits to doing it to make him more loyal to her personally because she knows Lise is the only reason Theo is sticking around, and decides to do it by paralyzing him with a drug so he can't properly resist, talks about how Axmann might end up killing Lise with torture(which ends up making Theo feel even worse about the whole situation) which is why she'll need another incentive to maintain Theo's loyalty and thinks this is the way to go about it.

>And all the while she's pulling that crap pic related is happening at that very moment. More torture from Axmann, brainwashing drugs, and by what the Martyrs CGs implied probably getting raped again too. She also explicitly knows what happened to Lise in her past and how devoted she is to Theo yet figures its cool to forcibly have sex with the guy at this particular time anyway. After talking about how much Lise has helped her out too thats some serious lack of respect for the girl's loyalty, sacrifice, and continued suffering.

>And by the end of the scene she ends up not really changing his mind about anything anyway and we all know how the route continues from there with Theo helping Iris kill her and then running off to find Lise.

>The whole things kind of silly and really doesn't do Beatrix's characterization any favors. Its good for the CGs and if you wanna see Beatrix having sex but the scenario itself just makes her come across terribly. Nothing about Beatrix's actual character made me believe she would do that though, more like out of character hentai logic.

Replace Theo with Jurgen. How would that fix the scenario?

Most, if not all of SF scenes are dreams.

He literally admits he'd leave if he wasn't drugged and paralyzed in the text you posted.

Beatrix is a shit. Her dying was probably one of the best things to happen in the anime. If I was Theo, I would have wrecked her TSF, than slowly crushed the cockpit with a smile.

>Iris
>Beatrix
>less than 180cm

DAMMIT, JAPAN!

5'9'' is pretty tall for a girl.

Didn't Jurgen choose to prioritize Iris's happiness over Beatrix? Maybe Katia is on to something in that 4koma when she says "Who can love [Beatrix]."

Not tall enough for characters of their archetype.

They'd be taller than Theo though.

Cry more, your salt invigorates me.

Well Pham is Pham, and Iris is well, you know.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

>redesigning her to make her look more moe

I know, right? It's like as if some people are willfully retarded.

The meta is the story after all. It was only ever to be seen by the people who opened their eyes.

>larger cranium
>bigger pupils
>less sharpened nose
>no red lipstick but a basic moe mouth instead
>softer features overall than her original adult design
The one in the SF set looks less like adult Beatrix than BiS Beatrix does.

>It's like as if some people are willfully retarded.
I'm quoting the post on one right now.

See

Take away the lipstick and Beatrix basically would look like Iris with more sex hair and slightly more angular eyes.

>slightly more tsurime

FTFY

Would Theo have hatesex with Beatrix on his own terms?

>dies a brutal and painful death
>her final sacrifice is saving a dumb teenager who would lead to Germany's destruction
Being Vivi is suffering.

His terms would probably be pounding her so hard that her vagina bruises and she can't walk or sit without discomfort for a week. I'd also imagine some slapping or punching, and maybe even choking would be involved.

>the finish

Huh, guess I never did see all the cgs, I don't remember this. I thought the last slide was her still having that disappointed look on her face.

Well, maybe disappointed isn't the right word. Maybe sad that her otouto wasn't opening up.

There does need to be more slice of life stuff, base shenanigans, and stuff like that. Would love to see how the girls hang out and stuff like that. What little we had in TE, that's part of what made it so comfy.

Beato is a big girl.

Omedetou!

second

Thats just a smile and no lipstick on basic adult Beato.

I though Anett is shorter.

thought*

>Thats just a smile and no lipstick on basic adult Beato.
Surprising how much of a transformation that is.

For some reason Beato tends to look like Cryska without any distinguishing features like shading on the hair.

ESPECIALLY when she starts to smile more, and be more cheeky because of Yuuya.

I can't decide which I like more, cuddly and cute Beatrix or evil femme fatale Beatrix.

Maybe Beato's social retardation is just an attempt at autismoe by age?

Beatrix is an expert at manipulation. She'll have you wrapped up around her finger singing whatever she wants you to. She's intelligent, interesting, famous and lusted after even among civilians for her beauty despite being a member of the stasi, and superficially, can be very charismatic. However, she has no close, deep relationships. She distrusts everyone and keeps them at arms length because she hasn't gotten over Iris's betrayal. She's also kind of a rude bitch to most and seems to enjoys terrifying or fighting people. Beatrix wants to be on top, and wants everyone else to see too. All of this feeds into the fact that she's a miserable, extremely unhappy woman with a lot of power, and misery loves company and all. It's probably why you see her go out of her way sometimes just to ruin someone else's day, and why the stasi fits her so well. Even Beatrix admits that she was jealous of Iris's support structure and her ability to inspire loyalty. Like she said in Iris's route ending, Iris always had someone their to pick her up when she was down after Jurgen passed away, and that's what made her strong enough to win, whereas she lived without love, lonely, only herself to rely on.

Sounds like you just described your basic run of the mill sociopath.

>an attempt

Wait, I was under the impression they were going for autismoe with her the entire time? Obviously more Cryska's form than Inia's, say.

I mean, well, look at her. She's a giant fucking dork. She wants to be cheeky and in control all her life, but at heart, she's Tomoko levels of dork, and no amount of athletic prowess changes that. Jurgen briefly helped her get to there in those happy years, but in the end, it's her default mode. Now. she hides her dork, refuses to show any weakness, and she puts on the airs of a confident woman, in control, but i she doesn't really believe it, or anything anymore. Inside, in her heart, she's reduced back to where she was, crying in a corner, facing backwards. It's really fun and yet sad to watch, with Theo around, the little mannerisms she has and how she starts to lapse back into dork mode, and comfy confident mode.

Beatrix is apart of one of the DDR's founding families. She's always had the elegant princess vibe too her. As she's become older, it became tainted. She's still comes off as regal in many respects, but there's a base cruelty and brutality to it.

Much more vanilla sex rather than the awkward seduction, Jurgen for one would probably try to take the infinitive instead of just kinda sitting there while thinking angry thoughts.

Theo kinda jokes back and converses with her, even asks her a few questions about herself like what Iris means to her. It's a really weird scene that could've done without the Lise or drugged bits. I think Theo was more upset about that then the actual sex.

What? No! Part of Iris's whole dark past is that Jurgen gradually, slowly but surely, became more and more tangled with Beatrix. While they were practically sisters, they were in the end rivals of a sort.

Basically, Iris and Jurgen had gotten a really shitty home life, because of their mother, and as a consequence, had grown really close to each other. When Beatrix entered Jurgen's life, things started to change, and ultimately Iris couldn't take it anymore, especially as she was more an apathetic loyalist - whereas Beatrix, always the revolutionary at heart, had coincided with Jurgen's increasing disillusionment with their whole political and living and war system. Coinciding also with Iris' increasing rapproachment with their mother, whereas Jurgen vowed never to ever forgive her, meant that Jurgen spent more and more of his life and time with Beatrix, and not even telling Iris anymore what his deepest thoughts were. In the last days, he barely even saw her, and Iris couldn't bear this anymore.

This is why Jurgen died. She felt it was better to go along and get along, whereas Beatrix kept endangering Jurgen with harebrained schemes, in her view. Axmann wasn't lying when he said he took Iris's testimony. Iris was the one who spilled the beans of Jurgen's coup attempt. Call it a jealous, insane rage, but Iris couldn't bear losing Jurgen forever to Beatrix - her sister, but also her rival since forever. And in that blind rage, she even let out her own despair when she stomped Jurgen's head in, and happily(?) shot him. It's hard to describe that emotional tumult in words, and that's Iris's darkest secret ever since, her biggest shame.

In a nutshell, that's why the blood feud between Iris and Bea is so strong - Beatrix knew it was Iris who gave told the authorities, and doomed them all. And furthermore, how she killed the one they both loved. It galls her, more than anything, that everyone sees Iris as a heroine, and that she always has someone.

Surprised we aren't drowning in Lisefags yet since it's her birthday.

Didn't this same artist draw a Cryska? I remember one. Not in a bunnysuit I think. Maybe it was a suit and tie?

They'll come. Take the calm while you can. I'm liking the discussion of the SF scene, hopefully we can avoid having it mass shit on.

Happy birthday Lise, happy birthday.

Because we've been over here

Best girl

>Best girl
Me

What's with the quality of the picture?

She did say she'd like to take Theo to meet her grandmother, right?

Sylwia is decently tall for a Pole. Good.

Anette is clearly fun size. I like this. You kinda wanna bully and play with her even though you never know what could trigger her into breaking down.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzcU0wsKac

She was a beauty. Think she died a virgin?

I want to bully Simone

Someone post her scene.

Cute boy

One of her better CG's but then again I have a apron fetish

>official merch
My nigga i got the Inia daki and wall scroll from age.

She indeed was.

That said, probably not. And considering she was the head of her House.

And then there's her possibly vast experience with other girls too.

Also depends on if her SF card is true or not.

What happens in SF?

Basically, as far as I know, no one knows. Apparently everyone has only seen one scene from it. She's getting railed by "someone", but it's hard to tell who, and she looks pretty upset about the ordeal. It's not rape, but she's clearly not enjoying it.

The best bet is probably Ikaruga. In all honesty it could be Yuuya, since the dude is built, or some other dudes, but Kyoko had already died before TE even begins, and Kyoko hated Ikaruga because he constantly pressured her and played mind games with her, and made her feel worthless.

As for who is Ikaruga, if you don't know? Basically, think a non-bloodthirsty, ambiguous whose side is he really on, very skilled pilot Axmann, and make him Head of one of the Five Regent Houses that make up the Shogunate. He's not flat out evil (or at least, it's debatable, ask TDA superfans to explain more), but he loves hunting for people's emotional and other such weakness, and mercilessly exploiting them like a predator.

WHERE'S MY KIMIMUV PART 6?! IT'S BEEN A FORTNIGHT ALREADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But she's very girly, no? That makes you wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt.

yes

What would pregnant Beatrix be like?

Mostly harmless.

Who's the worst girl you'd still fuck?

Meiya