LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA

So, what are we going to do this Sunday?

Suffer

haibane renmei

Get a life, nerd

Group fap to diana x akko art and doujins, and also chariot x croix

This Sunday afternoon is Trigger's new series announcement at Anime Expo and it actually has a live-stream this time around.

Watch Trigger's anouncement at anime expo.

Oh really? Guess I'm not kms this weekend.

Get hype for Gurren La Kill 2.0.

Kill ourselves desu

I hope Imaishi's next show has QT girls. I honestly think no other studio designs girls like Trigger. Visually, Trigger's girls have a certain sense of uniqueness.

Let's try to make this a high quality thread, everyone

1.Die
2.Ana
3.Is
4.A
5.Whoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The same thing we do every weekend Akko...

I'm done. No more submissions

Crying uncontrollably, then praying for season 2. Or at least OVA 3.

>he doesn't shower with his best friend
>he doesn't hold his best friend's hand when there's an emotional moment

I can't believe they all sacrificed their lives.

Masturbate.

This.

OH FUCK IT'S TIME

>diana wins at everything
>akko loses at everything
kinda boring desu

Now we wait for the final version

looking forward to the final product. how long do you think it will take?

Delving into the occult and finding out how to be a cute little witch sounds fun.

yay

Did I get in user?

akko "wins" in a way that diana wishes she could

and that vacant feeling in her heart is what draws her to akko as she yearns for akko's lips to travel across and around her supple body, patiently migrating from place to place

thought about drawing Soviet Akko but Akko is a bitch to draw and no more submissions, so rip

whens the collage?

Akko is Diana's property.

dope

>he's a closet homosexual

Will you make me happy with your plump rump?

They truly were the Little Witch Academics. Seriously though, what the fuck was Yoshinari thinking to end a lighthearted show like on this on such a dark note. With the backlash we're seeing it will probably be his last gig as a director

I can't believe Shiny Rod-kun fucking died...

Die, probably.

it went back into the stars because it's no longer needed

if magic dies there will be a new chosen one that the shiny rod will show itself to

Rewatch it all on Netflix.

I miss lobotomies

rewatch the show beacuse it'll be up on netflix by then

>rewatched episode 2
>the pappiliodya only appear once every 120 years
>need to hatch their chrysalises to unlock the second word
Well what the fuck. No wonder Chariot failed.

fixed

Me too, post em if you got em

unlocking words isn't a literal objective for each one

is it already out

I want to see how bad the dub is

How do you know its a new series and not season 2?

WATCH NETFLIX RERUNS

Anyone have 5 facts on Diana?

Am I the only one who misses the idea we had that Ursula/Chariot was an evil succubus-like mana stealer?

It's out on the 30th.

1: Diana
2: Is
3: A
4: Noble
5: Anglo Saxon

No word was unlocked in episode two.

Is that why she was so strong facing Croix even though the pollen affected her? Did she just have a huge bukkake session before?

>Akko I've discovered the spell for me to impregnat-I mean for girls to impregnate each other without a man

>Why did Woodward prank Akko that one episode and never again
My guess is she wanted Akko to gain insight into Diana's life so they'd work better together later on.

Would big sister OVA Diana approve her little sister TV Diana's relationship with Akko?

>Inb4 that autistic poster calls her aryan because of 'muh blonde hair and blue eyes'.

1) This is Diana!
2) She's a smart girl!
3) She's best friends with Akko!
4) She forgot about Hannah and Barbara!
5) Diana!

How is Sucy sitting like that with her long ass robe?

There is still room for the bullies to become important in S2

Anyone else feel Diana's pay-off was slightly disproportionate? Not so much the stuff with Diana herself (I was always expecting Diana to lead the final spell with Akko) but more like how they discarded everyone else to make it personal and special.

Too bad it led to fuck all thanks to their scene in ep14.

Akko comes over your house what's her first reaction?

That makes me think that maybe Woodward appeared infront of Croix first and somehow made her befriend Chariot.
That would explain why Croix felt betrayed by Woodward.

>Now hold still this won't take more than a second!

I accept it and like it as a Diakkofag, but I recognize its execution was one of the many clunky pieces of writing in the series.

I believe the majority feels that way.

>you will never fuck akko this hard

I feel the same but in the reverse. Making the finale be just Akko and Diana felt right with what Trigger wanted to do with their arc, but the set up itself was really mishandled due to there being absolutely no real basis for how Akko acted in ep19-20 regarding Diana. But everything afterwards including the ending was done well enough.

she about to jam a syringe full of andoryus sperm into her vagianas?

>Wow she actually did it
>All 11 inches inside of me too
>Sasuga Diana

Man, I honestly feel like this could actually happen now that Diana and Akko are friends and Andrew has clearly had his heart charmed by Akko. Like imagine both of them being forced to attend a high society event by their families and have to bring a plus 1. On one hand, Akko is clearly chaos, on the other hand, she's yay'd both of them so hard they probably wouldn't mind chaos she'd unleash.

Go Jonestown mode

1: This is Dianna Cavendish, Upcoming First Lady of the Cavendish Family.
2: She has pale green in her blonde hair, a symbol of virility.
3: She has a strong force of will
4: She has strong, well-sculpted thighs.
5: She has a strong and fertile womb that will bear the next up and coming Lady Cavendish, when she assumes her role as family lead, takes a Husband, and begins birthing offspring ...

oh baby.

Send Trigger a collage of our various suicide streams

You're probably right. There should have been an episode to make Akko interested in Diana in cour 1.

Instead of the commie-burgoisie squabble in episode 14, Akko and Diana's last relevant interaction before 19 should've been one where Akko came to openly respect Diana's hard work, so that her being so adamant about bringing her back to school would feel more natural.

>mfw I forgot to force a shitty meme in the LWA threads before the show was over

There have been 0 male offspring and 0 husbands in the entire history of the Cavendish family.

Nice to see submarine-kun made an appearance at the final episode

She is such a little cum whore.

God, that fucking hits hard...
Girlfriend of 4 years just left me a week ago and a mutual friend of ours told me what they talked about.
Her new boyfriend that she immediately left for apparently is a Marine, very tall, and has a huge penis and they already had sex.
Not only am I getting over heartbreak but I also feel very inadequate at the moment because I'm 5'5" and have a penis just below 6 inches...
Sorry for blogging.

Wait, I thought Diana just had fluffy hair and the "green" parts were shadows?

That should've been the point of ep12. And instead of Akko going "what a bitch" at the end (and in ep14), she should've been more like "I kinda get why she's the way she is, so I'm gonna prove her wrong at the festival!". A simple change like that would've made 19 feel a lot more justified.

Why did you feel the need to post this you cuck? It has nothing to do with anything

You lack ambition. Find some absurdly unlikely goal and dedicate yourself to achieving it. That'll fix you.

it sucks so much that it hurts

>>Wow she actually did it
>>All 11 inches inside of me too

She's a cabbage-headed freak!

Post dorks

Say Akko is best girl

I just finished this and Wow.
That 2 minutes of ending hype made all 23 episodes of boredom felt like nothing but a bad dream

How hard did everyone cheered when it first aired?

I'll try to bring smiles to everyone.

as much as i love diana, i attribute a lot of it to lack of organization and possibly communication in writing

That was the point of episode 12. Akko got to experience Diana's school life, and she realized why everyone adores her.
>And instead of Akko going "what a bitch" at the end
The end was Akko accepting to herself that Diana was pretty good, and that her dreams were noble and greater than her own.

KI ZO KU

>watch 23 episodes of pure boredom

get out of here