FLCL 2

>FLCL 2
>Legend of the Galactic Heroes Remake
>Perfect Bones
>3rd season of SAC

How can your favorite weeb studio even compete going forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

tateanime.com/
gineiden-anime.com/
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-09-25/kenji-kamiyama-teases-ghost-in-the-shell-news/.106884
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't LoGH vaporware at this point?

they can't tbqh

Nope, there's going to be a special promotional video at Tokyo's Shinjuku Bunka Center on September 20.

Real question still remains to be seen if it's going to be an anime or OVA series format

Regardless of the studio I try to keep my expectations in check. Most hyped up anime never deliver or really haven't in the past almost 10 years.

>3rd season of SAC
proofs

>>FLCL 2
>>Legend of the Galactic Heroes Remake
>>Perfect Bones
>no new information in forever, are these even happening: the lineup

flcl is going to be shown at some american con

FLCL will start this year early next, same with LoGH. Perfect Bones has been renamed to B: The Beginning and will air on Netflix in 2018.

3rd Gig or whatever it will be called for GitS is a ways off though.

I'm more worried about this project to be honest.
>tateanime.com/
So, IG basically doing about 10 titles for their streaming project + 2 titles for their TV series this season (plus FLCL, LoGH, & Perfect Bones are definitely in progress).
I just hope they're not implode at some point.

My favorite anime studio does not need to compete because they already have a resounding victory with the tour de force that is every Studio 4°C production. That sinking feeling in your sphincter isn't from the brown residue on your favorite anime studio's mattress, it's from the brutal shitslapper when their passion projects set the bar at 6' or taller. After watching Mind Game, I started bustling to get hustling while gambling so I could afford to be equally as insane as the colorful cast I witnessed. You might think waiting on the wings of a gentle eastern breeze is intelligent but you are going to be waiting on the beck and call of the strong southern wind when it forgoes the body bag and directs you to stand at attention in the standing 4' grave. This is a coffin befitting of a belittling for an extinct species, when the mahjong hands you were catching with your neck were the sheer cold snap; your neck snapped obtuse. Despite the loss of our dear friend, I loaded another ten chambers of mustard gas and heaved deeply to money match once again. We put the money down and then we put ourselves down. I thought it strange that my friend the Wise Wolf Horo exclaimed "Trace, on." but it was all made clear to me when the Nine Wives Blade Works were let loose at breakneck speed: the man struck by this anomaly proceeded to not only lose his waifu in THIS dimension but his waifu in all space-time possibilities. I thought a paltry Jinroh Wolf Brigade would be enough to take the shine off their schnozzes but even the Ice Age did not impede the Amazing Nut that was busted all over the table. Long story short, if you can't ante up, you need to get down into the trenches to avoid the thing that should not be. The primal directive is a genocide and it is being carried out before your eyes and before your favorite studio had a chance to compete.

FLCL2 is going to be an embarassing disaster
No one save for snooty dorks cares about LoGH
I don't think anyone wants a new SAC.

>A sequel nobody asked for being done by a completely different staff
>They are going to fuck this up so bad given the fact that virtually all of their talented directors are gone now and those they still have are shit.
>Vaporwave
>Its not a third season its more CGI shit from Aramaki since that's all he does also why the fuck would you still trust I.G. with GitS after Arise? Clearly the problem is with Kamiyama being a hack at this point.

>FLCL2 is going to be an embarassing disaster
>LOL it can't be better than the first one becasue my shitty studio triggered team isn't working on it and it's a sequel to something that's not been touched in 16 years.

Yea no

No its going to be shit because its not being done by the same team who worked on it thus ruining the entire point of why FLCL even came to be.

Dude...no.

Have you actually read what they're planning to do with FLCL?

It's going to be a disaster.

>Vaporwave
user, you just went full Sup Forums.

>Vaporware
Nah.
Also, the visual is pretty nice.
>gineiden-anime.com/

>A sequel nobody asked for being done by a completely different staff
I don't draw judgement until I've seen it, I'd actually rather I.G do it than current Trigger.
>They are going to fuck this up so bad given the fact that virtually all of their talented directors are gone now and those they still have are shit.
The original director for LotGH was a nobody that literally just followed what Tanaka told him to do. Tanaka has been in studio at I.G pretty much doing the same thing again. And it's almost literally a complete Remake. So many more people would actual watch this series if the old animation didn't hurt your eyes. Tanaka and I.G know this and thus are remaking it.
>Vaporwave
>Kazuto Nakazawa director
Not likely, but if nothing else the animation for Perfect Bones is guaranteed to be beautiful
>why the fuck would you still trust I.G. with GitS after Arise? Clearly the problem is with Kamiyama being a hack at this point.
Kamiyama hasn't touched GitS in over 10 years.

The premise for the new FLCL is shit, there's no way it'll be good.

>3rd season of SAC
this is the first I've heard of this

I would also like to see a citation.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-09-25/kenji-kamiyama-teases-ghost-in-the-shell-news/.106884

Director tweeted last year to look forward to him getting back into GitS.

It literally sounds like a FLCL premise to me.

The only thing I can bitch about is that I already kind of know what to expect, but it's that way with every sequel to anything

Are we sure he was actually saying that? The tweet is near-unintelligible. He's certainly not saying what role he would be taking in a potential future production or that it would be SAC 3rd gig.

>I'd actually rather I.G do it than current Trigger.
You do realize that most of the staff who worked on FLCL are at Trigger right?
>The original director for LotGH was a nobody
Noboru Ishiguro is a fucking legend you pleb and was behind many works before LOGH
>Not likely, but if nothing else the animation for Perfect Bones is guaranteed to be beautiful
Have you seen it already?
>Kamiyama hasn't touched GitS in over 10 years
He was involved with Arise.

>Noboru Ishiguro is a fucking legend you pleb and was behind many works before LOGH
The fuck are you quoting me? I ain't saying shit about Ishiguro.

>You do realize that most of the staff who worked on FLCL are at Trigger right?
Not that guy, but FLCL is way closer to Khara than Trigger.

>You do realize that most of the staff who worked on FLCL are at Trigger right?
yeah and they're doing a pretty mediocre-terrible job so far.

>I ain't saying shit about Ishiguro.
Ishiguro is the original director of LOGH you fucking idiot.
>but FLCL is way closer to Khara than Trigger.
Imiashi, Yo, and Kobayashi all had major involvement with FLCL among others working at Trigger.

>yeah and they're doing a pretty mediocre-terrible job so far.
Meanwhile at I.G.

they hire some trigger animators for the episode?

>FLCL 2
Will be complete ass and will tarnish the legacy of an iconic anime.

Could be good since the original feels extremely dated and boring in today's standards but we'll see.

>Perfect Bones
There's nothing to suggest that this will be worth anyone's time.

>Will be complete ass and will tarnish the legacy of an iconic anime.
Sounds like you refuse to like it just cause really. So yeah, it has no chance of being good since you're not even going into it opened minded like you should with anything.

Being biased is childish.

That's just how it is dude.

why are people excited for flcl 2
not the same staff. it'll suck

U need to let go of the past.

I have been staring at this post for too long. What the fuck are you talking about?

The same staff that made SAC and 2nd gig didn't touch the first movie and it ended being the best GitS experience

Do you really want me to post all episodes of Inferno Cop, Ninja Slayer, & Luluco?

>reading comprehension

It'll suck even if they got the entire original crew back together. The theme and aesthetic of FLCL can't be replicated or expanded upon without being an embarrassment. It's a blatant cash grab, just as bad as the Eva Rebuild movies.

>>They are going to fuck this up so bad given the fact that virtually all of their talented directors are gone now and those they still have are shit.
First off, while the guy calling Ishiguro a nobody is retarded, LoGH's direction was never particularly standout (nor was most of his work, really - Izubuchi did a better directorial job on Yamato than he ever did). Second off, I.G. works with freelancers often enough that "they don't have good directors" is sort of an irrelevant statement. Until they announce the staff and/or release more substantive material, it's pointless to try and speculate about quality.

Trash

WIT is not Production I.G, just like Actas is not Sunrise.

*cough* Redline *cough*

Also the first 2 SACs

>*action*

Fuck off.

>even wanting new seasons of 10+ year old shows in today's animation industry
It's like you want to be disapointed.

>weeb studio

Go back to youtubecomments, faggot

>still doing FLCL2 because Toonamifags were too lazy to find anime on their own and watch Diebuster