JORDAN PETERSON EXPOSED: HAS JEWISH WIFE

>Tamara is a Russian form of the Hebrew name Tamar, which means "palm tree."[3] In Israel "Tammy" (תמי) is commonly used as an abbreviation of the original Hebrew name.

YOU LITERALLY COULDN'T MAKE IT UP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo
imgur.com/a/QvlpV
youtube.com/watch?v=fEi4_HcOcLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was it not already a well know fact that Peterson is a kike?

That explains his promotional success.

most white Europeans have a Hebrew name. I have an Anglicized Hebrew name.

l jews have a higher IQ than you, also Hitler was evil because he made death camps, not work camps *wink - wink*

Mods, delete this thread.

His daughters name is Mikhaila, which is also odd.

David is a jewish name but anglos everywhere have it

Let's hope he doesnt get cucked

keep trying faggots
JBP is getting rooms cleaned
>in all fields

My cousin's name is Tamara and we're both Catholic literally a nothingburger.

There's Gentiles named Tamara. Sage and hide division ops. Petersen is neither our leader nor our enemy. The establishment hates him and wants "us" to "turn" on him.

fake

why would a jew be in the middle of nowhere canada lol

they have degenerate work to do in the cities

Why won't you drop the identity politics, clean your bloody room, stand up to your inner dragons and rescue your father from the belly of a whale for christ's sake?

It says in his book that she comes from the same fleabag northern Alberta community he does. I really doubt she's Jewish.

Just dropped by to casually remind people that the holocaust didn't happen and that Hitler was deporting Jews to the middle east.

Isn't it funny that the anti-Jordan Peterson shills (antifa and Jidf) claim that they "want" Jordan Peterson to mention the "Jewish Question" yet they mysteriously do not want him to redpill people on the HOLOCAUST MYTH?

HOW.
Very.
Convenient.

kathy newman, is that you?
if not, i guess shareblue are getting desperate

lol wat? tamara is a common name here in Europe and it sure as hell isn't a kike name

He named her after Mikhail Gorbachev. No joke.

it all makes sense now.

youtube.com/watch?v=DGs_GpFwHqo

be an individual goyim.

Only liberals/kikes have a problem with goy intellectuals making money on the free market.

So what? His wife's a jew? That doesn't discredit anything he has said. More importantly; who fucking cares?

You mean he has a jewish husband.

he works at a university

You should have him red pilling people on the fact that the holocaust didn't happen.
That would REALLY put him on the spot.

A name doesnt prove lineage

> be a good goy and clean your room

If every bitch named Tammy was a Jew, it would lower the average Jew IQ by at least 5 points.

Why isn't this shit all over the internet?

to whom this is "being exposed"?
loonie bin talk

Yet again an American city is being torn apart by black rioters.

- Jordan B. Peterson

(that said it's the third fucking thread I am posting this in, I don't like this carpet merchant but so many threads about him seems fishy)

It's not enough that he be forced to answer the Jewish question but also expose the holocaust myth and address the fact that antifa are pedophiles.

spread that shit.

>Tamara is a Russian
OH

HO
HO
HO
HOHOHOHO

Motherfucker

Now Spencer and Peterson both have Russian Jew wives. How fucking Duginism.

My aunt is named Tamara, none of us are Jews or Russian.

Hmm, so is this why they don't mention the fact that the holocaust didn't happen?

SEND TO TUCKER CARLSON!

>Hmm, so is this why they don't mention the fact that the holocaust didn't happen?
Not only that but BOTH PETERSON AND SPENCER have avoided the Holodomor topic or out right denied it.

"I can't do it".

Shills trying to kill Peterson because he is the one who understands leftism and its failures the best. Leftism isn't love and hope. It is resentment. Every time a 'revolution' appears it is because of resentment.

For all of his flaws Greg Johnson made an excellent point about the alt-lite that I believe applies to Peterson as well. Essentially the alt-lite was as far someone could go who had a compromised identity be it Jewish, mixed race, or married to a non-White. Peterson's reticence to engage in topics of race and religion go beyond his class identity. His very person depends on believing in the egalitarian mythos at some level otherwise he will be forced to realize that he squandered his reproductive years.

Gorbachev is unironically based though. Literally took actions that ended the USSR.

Does you lack of success explain you?

Incompetence isn't based.

Dude ever since the Bible reached Whitey's land Europeans were giving themselves localized versions of Jewish names from the old or new testament.

Is (((David))) Duke a jew too?

Peterson is just a liberal boomer who is in denial about how deep the "marxism" rabbit hole goes. He praises Solzhenithyn while condemning antisemitism, propably out of habit. Or out of fear, its easier to go against "SJWs" than the Jewish lobby.

It is if you ultimately kill communism.

Yeah lets all meet him outside his office and do it. You bring the meme swastika flags. We'll meet in your mothers basment and synchronize watches first.

Did anyone even bother reading this guy's fucking wiki? It reads like a psy-op agent.

>His areas of study and research are in the fields of psychopharmacology, abnormal, neuro, clinical, personality, social, industrial and organizational,[1] religious, ideological,[2] political, and creativity psychology

>During his time at Harvard, he studied aggression arising from drug and alcohol abuse and supervised a number of unconventional thesis proposals

>When he was 13, he was introduced to the writings of George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, and Ayn Rand by his school librarian Sandy Notley—mother of Rachel Notley, leader of the Alberta New Democratic Party.[13] He also worked for the New Democratic Party (NDP) throughout his teenage years
>So what? His wife's a jew? That doesn't discredit anything he has said. More importantly; who fucking cares?
Sup Forums cares you fucking disinfo kike.

Communism is inherently incompetent. He could have kept the sharade going at least until he retired, but he didn't.

My neighbor was a readhead girl named Tamara and I'm pretty sure she wasn't a jew. It is not uncommon name in slav countries.

>Don't talk about the Holohoax
The first redpill is the Holohoax. That's how you first see the Jewish World Order Matrix. There is not other redpill before that.The first redpill is the Holohoax. That's how you first see the Jewish World Order Matrix. There is not other redpill before that.The first redpill is the Holohoax. That's how you first see the Jewish World Order Matrix. There is not other redpill before that.The first redpill is the Holohoax. That's how you first see the Jewish World Order Matrix. There is not other redpill before that.The first redpill is the Holohoax. That's how you first see the Jewish World Order Matrix. There is not other redpill before that.

Are you telling Sup Forums not to redpill, Dr. Peterson?

Holy fuck I can't believe the audacity of these kikes.

In this moment i am euphoric; not because i subvert the goyim from one angle but from every angle

I know a girl named Tamara who isn't jewish. How does OP explain that?

>Not a Jew!
>delete thread
>don't redpill people!

SHE'S A FUCKING RUSSIAN!

NATBOL!

DUGIN/BANNON/SPENCER!!

HELL...LLO?!

Way ahead of you, user.
Join us:
imgur.com/a/QvlpV

You're mentally handicapped.

>2000$ for a butthole carpet

Id rather be an individual than join a collective of mouth breathing retards who can't hold a tiki torch parade without fucking it up.

You whiny faggots always bitch about individualism vs collectivism but the debate is meaningless if the collective your making is just pure unadulterated cancer.

>How fucking Duginism.
mein sides

The """Eurasian""" menace strikes again.

no wonder hes been denying the jewish question. Look the snout on that demonic woman.

Nobody tells Sup Forums anything. We are but atoms of its material. But you need to chill the funck out and do some normal shit mate. Your post reads like a scholl shooters diary.

This. Why does this video only have 438 views, anons?

Meme the fuck out of this video: jews openly admitting to White genocide.

>the collective you're making
you seem to be mistaken, they are merely reacting, they have no power but words and you have to actively search them out and listen to them

as the other point, you WILL be an individual, this is not a debate, your people will not survive, you WILL be replaced, you can call yourself whatever you want, or not call yourself anything at all, you are not a factor anymore.

>Id rather be an individual
Stay mad cucko.

>Nobody tells Sup Forums anything. We are but atoms of its material. But you need to chill the funck out and do some normal shit mate. Your post reads like a scholl shooters diary
CIAnigger.

Thanks for your words about irrelevance Sweden, you would know.

>You're mentally handicapped.
You're in a cult, bucko.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEi4_HcOcLA

They've know each other since they were 7yrs old. She might be a Jew but she's not from Russia... or at least didn't come from there like Spencer.

>your people will not survive, you WILL be replaced

>RESCUE YOUR WIFE'S SON FROM THE ASS OF THE DRAGON

>why does it only have 430 views
Isnt it obvious, it's on (((Jewtube)))

Gave the video a "like". We need to get this shit like this known to the masses.

>your people will not survive, you WILL be replaced, you can call yourself whatever you want, or not call yourself anything at all, you are not a factor anymore.
We're going to take all of you with us, don't worry. You're just witnessing the birth pangs.

>Why won't you drop the identity politics

all gay mad shills in this thread , denying reality, wow what losers !

Peterson has always been a Jew. Doesn't mean he wasn't right

On YouTube it will only get to so many likes before getting shoah'd. I think it's like 1500 views or some shit? Anyway if it's something good for the white gentile then it usually gets shoah'd along with the YouTube account that uploaded it

the church is dying, you live in the american experiment, not in a state of the great USA, you don't have the money nor the family, connections or influence to start your own "collective" nor can you join with the forgeiners that are taking over yours, no matter what political affiliation you associate with you will be attacked, if you don't join anything you will also be attacked.

i say, being an atomized individual is the only choice you have, don't you agree?

i can get behind glassing the earth and salting the fields

>mfw we turned the left into nazis by making theme name the jew to suit their needs

That's a normal slavic name, lots of russians have it.

>Yeah lets all meet him outside his office and do it. You bring the meme swastika flags. We'll meet in your mothers basment and synchronize watches first.
I was being sarcastic mate.
The anti peterson shills are likely Jidf or antifa. Mentioning the holocaust myth makes them uncomfortable because, unlike the raising of the Jewish question (which is just an indirect way of saying "jews are cunts"), the holocaust myth is the barrier that holds back White Nationalism and much of right wing thought. It's that "slippery slope to genocide" argument, which, once disproved, opens the gate to the barbarians.

Putting on make up is part of the darkest regions of satanic imitation. Any hollywood actor doing it or dressing as a woman is admitting to the occult circle that. He's obviously a plant luring college and the public into admitting they are aware of zionism just to pull the rug from underneath them.

Heck, maybe he's part of project MKultra and his wife is his handler.

>On YouTube it will only get to so many likes before getting shoah'd

This. Unfortunately YT will do everything they can to block videos like this.

I knew quite a few girls back in Switzerland called Tamara. They'd be there for church on sunday, not jewish.

Defeatism.

>Putting on make up is part of the darkest regions of satanic imitation
Peterstein denies the resurrection of Christ.

my parents cursed me

>Toronto
>middle of nowhere
>Amerimutt education

christ peterson cultists are completely bereft of critical thought when their e-daddy is criticized, sad.

She has bigger arms than him. Maybe that's why he likes to crossdress a lot.

checked
Peterstein's wife is obviously a tranny.

>degenerate art
FRAUD

well, it's in Canada