Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tsumugi630/status/720946109137354752
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Love and lies are already intertwined though.

>twitter screencap

Delete yourself

Why can't he just fuck both of them?
It's not like the government cares who impregnates the girls as long as they get pregnant right?

it does

Fairly sure you have to start it first before you can say that.

He can't but this would work
>he marries tsundere
>gay friend marries his girlfriend
>get apartments next to each other
>MC fucks all three
>child is passed of as the gay friend's

I liked the recent chapters where the guy was talking about how his government marriage works and he's like "Yeah, after my childhood friend got married because I was too much of a pussy to do anything about it, I got married too. Haven't seen my wife in years. Apparently she's fucking some married guy.".

Oh, a new show? Let's check the wikipedia

>In the near future, children who have turned 16 years old are assigned by the government to a partner based on compatibility calculation, in order to increase the country's birth rate. Those who do not follow the government rules of going with their assigned partner suffer severe penalties. Yukari Nejima finally confesses his love to schoolmate and long-time crush Misaki Takazaki and discovers she has liked him back. However, when he turns 16, he is assigned another girl, Lilina Sanada. Lilina is not that thrilled about being assigned, and is very willing to let Yukari freely relate with Misaki so she can learn what being in love is really like. The story follows their adventures of the teens as they try to relate with one another while keeping up appearances with the government.

Nope. Pre-dropped

>Sentai
On the contrary

how can you drop something you never picked up?

Reminder that this is a literal cuck show

Does anyone have that page where the blondie asks the MC and her friend to kiss in front o her?

This show sounds like a welfare scam

NTR is truly this decade's moeshit

Cringy shit romance of the worst kind.

>triggered by male:netorare
get out

there's some cuck elements otherwise though.

Started reading the manga few months ago, and god damn I don't why I bother. The art style is unappealing too.

good job

Forced drama, no thanks

As opposed to?
Is Romeo and Juliet forced drama too?

Disgustingly stupid

>a boy falls in love with a girl
>when able to confess he is texted by deus ex machina as the girls's assigned partner
>neverminding the strange timely coincidence he imeediatly looks at her and is overjoyed to find out that she has received the text as well
>but, the next moment, when he looks at his own phone he's only left with a perplexed expression
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he was assigned with is not the same girl he fell in love with
>In fact, he doesn’t know her at all.
>She’s the MC’s beta female counterpart, who was assigned with the MC’s dense self, who too is blissfully unaware of his autism
>something something NATURE of KEKOLDRY

it actually is
forced drama is Sup Forums speak for melodrama

nah, guy just can tell he's a mormon or a sandnigger, and if someone start bitching then then just hire goldberg bureau and sue them from racism and islamo/mormonophobe.

>not thinking ntr is worse then literal shit
It's like you're a faggot.

I'll just tell them I'm a 3rd century chinese nobleman instead

Let me guess, he eventually falls in love with the girl he was assigned to after all because she was always by his side the whole time

Like every other fucking romance manga in existence

She loves him back.

male:netorare isn't netorare. It's justice.
No it's because she's a cute tsun/himedere. But he never falls out of love with his original gf anyways (who is partnered with his best friend who is a literal homosexual and gay for the mc).

Jesus Christ, the character designs looks terrible.

I remember doing that when I saw the first saw the manga years ago.

>twitter
lurk more

>Macross Delta's main couple, the one the show spent the majority of its run developing, became the official couple at the end
>No last two minutes of the series depicting MC telling to main girl: "you know, fuck the past 25 episodes, the other girl is the one I love. See ya"

Say whatever you want about that show, but at least it didn't pull that cheap shit.

so it's this season's kuzu no honkai, aka relationship drama anime soap opera

picked up

Drama
>"Girl and boy's life views and personalities clash; they love each other but they just can't find a way to make it work. Meanwhile (boy / girl) becomes close to someone else, creating doubt about the future of (his/her) relationship with main (boy / girl)"

Forced drama
>"Extremely convoluted scenario depicting Telenovela-like romantic polygons, government oppression and characters acting like psychopaths. Also, magic drugs"

Kuzu is objectively better.

Plot plays out closer to drama with an extra gay.

>watching anime legally

Another mature anime for mature audiences (mostly dry cunt women) that'll flop as hard as Kuzu no Shit.

ABEEEEEE

Say that for yourself, newfag

Aww yeah it's time for some sexy slut action.

REPRODUCE

Pre-picked up.

Kissu is lewd as fuck. Based women, bringing us another slut show to enjoy.

Don't worry bro, blondie will get some action as well, she won't go down without a fight.

Nisaka is best girl.

Indeed

NTR SOON

Kuzu no Honkai was ahead of its time. In ten years, it'll be looked at as a masterpiece.

Wew, I felt like getting angry, aroused and with another reason to hate people so picked the fuck up. Also will pick Kuzu just to double up the emotions.

Just because you don't know how to tailor twitter to not be shit doesn't mean the rest of us don't

That looked like Maka and Soul from Soul Eater to me when I first said the thumbnail. I must admit I was disappoint it was not.

>Slut cucks gay
This is amazing.

Yes, and the MCs voice sounds similar, I always think that Chika Anzai voiced Hanabi sounds like Hanakana

>government-assigned gf
Is this /r9k/: the anime?

No, it's Japanese propaganda: The Anime.

Abenomics!
Abenomics!

>/r9k/
>having girlfriends
Nice meme

Honest I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if parliament does this.

This should have been told from the point of view of a girl getting married to an ugly and/or violent man while her childhood friend tries to save her. No one is going to care about what hole the mc will put his dick in and people will get mad at him for not fucking Lilina.

I will not watch it, but I expect it to criticize the state assigned gf system, not glorify it.

Knife ear won? I would pick up the whole franchise because of that.

it's /r9k/'s fantasy, not /r9k/'s reality

Too bad for them, it only happens in Japan.

Manga author is female (standing in middle)

I knew it from the start, she has a very shojo-like artstyle.

Was that supposed to secret?

Yeah, not many authors like to reveal their identity and gender to the public.

twitter.com/tsumugi630/status/720946109137354752

This is a tweet from her own twitter from April last year. You claim that her identity was leaked unintentionally yet that would also mean she was playing the role of a shemale through Twitter. My conclusion is that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Why doesn't he just go out and fuck the women himself? Would save time. It's not like the japanese betas would have guts to complain either.

I didn't know about that, I only know this series because of the anime announcement. And nice oppai mousepad.

>mature

You shouldn't claim facts about things you don't know then.

Damn she's tall.

What the fuck

Daily Reminder 2017 is the year of NTR.

Kuzu is shittier than this

He does like her too
But still loves the first girl the most and is still with her

Its a shounen romcom
Not similar to Kuzu

Did Nisaka fuck the titty monster first?

She probably fugged him in the butt.

He's fucking gay, and he hates women, especially those two main girls.

>literally Hanabi and Moka
BRAVO

Her proportions though.

>Thinking

What about it?

Well, compared to the other two standing with her anyway. I dont think they're all 6' , also

>inferior Hanabi and Moka

So wait who is currently winning the secret love or government assigned gf

I heard black is cuck cause she believes in the gf system

superior*

Misaki is winning, for now. Also, Nisaka (the gay guy) has finally making his move on the MC guy.

Why would they try to put you in a different relationship if you are already in one?

Government chooses your bride for you, you don't have a choice, you have to abandon your previous love or you won't have a decent job in the future.

Is it from the same author than Kuzo no honkai?

No, and read the thread.

When Sentai die? And Amazon too.

This
Hanabi is a huge slut, she does lewd things with 3 other people even though she supposedly loves another guy
Mokas personality is fake and shes clingy as fuck

Misaki is loyal and only has eyes for one guy
Lilina is pure and elegant

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Okay, Abe-san. Whatever you say.