Sasuke is crying. Say something nice to him!

Sasuke is crying. Say something nice to him!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/m2C6cPYL_7rvw562_fly6A/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

something nice to him!

Yeah, sorry

The Uchihas deserved it.

kys

Your daughter is a slut.

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/m2C6cPYL_7rvw562_fly6A/

Reposting is a bannable offense.

best uncle

>spbp

Got a quandry. Do you think the other half of the Ten Tails was actually sealed in the moon? If so, did Toneri cutting the moon in half let that fucker go?

I assume The Last is canon.

Faggot

>go on paheal
>Sasuke pics have salty Narusaku fans getting mad
>go on420 chan
>3rd worlders still crying over Sasuke pics
You did good Uchiha.

You get away with everything and never need to see your wife and kid.

No, he deserves far worse then what he got.

Now chin up, and take your whore daughter like a man.

No. He deserved to die for his shit.

You're family is dead and you're daughter has shit eyes and needs glasses hahahaha

Seriously tho why the fuck does salad have glasses? Isn't the point of the Uchihas to have really good eyes? That should mean salad won't be very strong but we know that won't be the case.

I think it's just the body that's sealed there. The actual 'spirit' of the Ten Tails is just chakra. It makes up the nine Tailed Beasts. And without that chakra, the body is just a lifeless husk. It can't do shit. Even if it's let go, it's probably just floating out there in space not doing anything. I think the Ten Tails drama is over. The only real threat to Boruto now is more Ootsutsukis arriving on Earth. That could be how Kawaki gets his powers.

Hinata pics have it even worse.

You're a fucking piece of shit dad, your daughter will be fucking niggers in the next 15 years.

Something about she got it from her mom, or the woman she wanted to turn out to be her mom, I forgot.

faggit

He is cute

Your wife is shit.

Theyre the same people. Butthurt Narusakus

I don't know about Salad's overall strength being impacted by her bad eyesight. Her strength might in fact be improved by her myopia due to her Sharingan compensating for her normal eyesight similar to how a blind person's others senses become sharper in response to their lack of vision