Hunter x Hunter

When will Hisocucks admit that their clown lost fair and square?

When rubber nen doesn't bring him back from the dead, invalidating the ending of a fight to the death.

whats pika's stand called again?

Aerosmith

Thank you omnipresent pitouposter.

OH

Is Kurapika one of "those" people?

Stop being pathetic Chrollocuck

Why the fuck did Hisoka get retconned into a weak failure

Chrollo's face as he was getting ready to throw that dude is an excellent meme

Don't get mad that the gay clown got BTFO.

he always was he just never faced someone of chrollos caliber

Dolphins have vaginas?

Dolphins are mammals, mate.

Are you retarded?

chapter sounds interesting.

funny seeing Benjamin and Camilla make fun of nenlets.

They are? I thought they were fish.

this user is right, and the manga is even worse, full of lazy drawings and full of tl;dr text

>2011
>lazy "animation"
>text becomes monotone dialogues
>can't even read it at your own pace, have to sit through it
>shit music
>shit visuals
>nonsensical changes
If you like the shit adaptation you are the definition of a pleb.

Aww man you're gonna get a beat down soon

>More Kurapika shit
Wake me up in 12 years when this mary sue extravaganza is done.

>posting Ging to say stupid shit

>3v1
>fair and square

You might as well die in your sleep. (which isn't much of a loss.)

It's genius, right?

we will wake you up but you have to fall asleep already, you said this too many times

>unnecessary filler/changes
>ill-light, dingy backgrounds and visuals
>constantly off-model characters
> Generic as fuck synthesized music
Yep. 99 is so superior

>Used a tactic that wouldn't work literally anywhere else

Nah

Spoilers when?

I agree, but those are just a few exemples of why 2011 is shit.

when you stop asking

DELET

I don't think hisoka is going to survive this arc

This, Chrollo cheated by being intelligent.

2011's music is way more generic, guess you never listened to Pachelbel's canon in fucking D major.

>ill light
You know irl we have shadows and shit right? Togashi's simplistic drawings are no excuse to not improve the visuals when making an adaptation.

>it's not fair because he took advantage of their surroundings

Clash

Next chapter of Hunter x Hunter New Game Plus when?

I was talking about 1999 stupid. How you guys are able to defend it baffles me

humans...are so very....surrounding

I want to ______ a Machi

How did Shalnark and Kortopi even die? You'd think Chrollo would read everyone's fortunes before the fight

By not having shit taste.

5 minutes.

Tie up

I know there are shadows in real life. Just making everything look so gloomy doesn't make superior. That's like saying lion king 2 is better than the original just because the colors are darker, it's nonsensical

So, who's ready for more Hanzo, the purest husband?

Those apply better to 2011 though.

I don't even like 2011 but I would kill to have more orchestral OSTs of that scope in anime. A shame they didn't use it properly most of the time

Who is cuter, Alluka or Kalluto?

rape

>yfw dead Hisoka cucked Chrollo

I think there's a good chance he lost Neon's ability somehow. At the very least it would be convenient for the plot if he did.

man this art is terrible.

no he didn't, he was 100% sure of winnng, he diddn't need to

Alluka. Creepy cute is the peak.

Will Neon ever show up again?
Pika is running the business now and we didn't even see Light recently.

>no he didn't, he was 100% sure of winnng, he diddn't need to
Except he would have to read the spiders fortunes to be 100% sure

Why is Ging such a show off?

cuddle

Did Kurapika kill the people who had the eyes?

She probably stays at home since since she can't use her power anymore.

Humans......woah.....

>dude i am more knowledgeable than professors and i can instantly copy any ability i see xD
Is he a bigger mary sue than kurapikka?

Then he's a retard

Well Senritsu and Basho were mentioned as being from the Nostrade family when they were reintroduced this arc. So I think that at least the Nostrade family is relevant to some degree, though I doubt they will really be important.
He actually said that he hadn't killed a single one of them when talking to cow, and that even those that said they would rather die than hand over the eyes had, "a change of heart".

one of the reason I dropped the manga

>dude i am more knowledgeable than professors
About the DC yes
>i can instantly copy any ability i see
Only ones he's hit by.

No, just extortion and bribery with the occasional torture.

>i can instantly copy any ability
What did the speedreader mean by this?

MY

DOLPHIN

About showing/telling, it's not just nen exposition where it happens. But for example, Hisoka was using cards to slice since his first appearance. We don't need a whole explanation and name for the technique ("shu" IIRC.) Other series do the same thing (imbuing ki into objects) without saying anything.

That particular training was pointless mostly because it didn't really introduce anything new. The fights/results weren't necessarily pointless.
You could make the argument that those characters ended up accomplishing nothing either, but that's not really important.

HxH just reads like a diary more than anything. It's about things that happen to the characters. If the story points out that Kurapika's revenge is hollow, or that Gon is selfish, it doesn't change that fact. There's rarely another side to the story.

What makes something "not shallow"? I don't really feel like HxH is attempting to defend itself on that front. Characters like Wing and Biscuit exist because the plot required them, and that's fine with Togashi. Those characters don't have a stake in anything else going on, and the actual development only happens to a very small group

I dunno, I don't think it's worth the time digging into details for this. The best I can give is impressions. Though, I do feel like One Piece makes an effort to have its characters feel like they would still exist without the plot.

CHAIN

And I suppose you're here in this thread to tell people that.

He can only replicate simple abilities, that he's hit by. Which is likely as much experience as anything else. It's not like you could expect him to replicate Pika's chains if he gets hit by them, they aren't simple abilities. Though he may be able to replicate Bungee Gum.

>Kurapika shits on Leorio for being obsessed money
>Later on he follows Leorio's philosophy in order to get back the eyes
Why is Leorio so based?

Because he's the best boy and will conquer the DC

How? There's no unnecessary filler like the second episode and those boat episodes of 1999. The character models are always spot on, which isn't the case for 1999. Look at the comparison between '99 Gon and '11 Gon, you'll notice which looks more polished and normal

pika isn't obsessed with money. what are you talking about.

Not to mention Kurapika reverted back to edge mode during the time he was away from Leorio

Well he thought like a doctor would and managed to copy ultrasound and an ability that allows one to destroy tumors and blood clots on an inoperable body. The real question is how long Ging will be "Leorio" in terms of nen

He shit on Leorio for being obsessed with money because he didn't know why Leorio was obsessed with money. He thought Leorio was just greedy, rather than having a goal for that money.

I suppose he just took over the Nostrade organization for fun

Leorio desired money because he realized that you needed money to get anywhere and to complete your goals. Kurapika shat on him for that but later did everything he could including getting money to get the eyes back

>Hanzo
My nigga.

Post friends

>yorkshin arc
>leorio: hey melody keep pika in check alright don't let him go off the deep end
>melody: kay

He's also not a manlet

Kurapika sure knows how to have fun.

You never seen dolphin bestiality vids?

The madhouse ones look too cartooney for my taste, not just because of the lack of shading but the dumb expressions.

You know for a beginner Leorio came up with some neat Hatsu that will continue to grow with him

exactly, I want people to understand that the manga sucks. I personally hope for a new anime

he did it for connections not cash.
Pika shat on Leorio because pika thought leo only wanted money, when leo told him his reasons behind his need for cash Pika's opinion on him changed. as for eyes, pika bought them or black mailed for them. how is he consumed by money?

Absolutely.

What better to up your chances of finding black market items that ingratiating yourself in the criminal underworld. Besides, Kurapika turned it to a mostly legitimate business anyway.