Dog Cucks

Friendly reminder that if you own a dog that is anything but a well trained German Shepard, you are a cuck, a faggot, and a soyboy.

>Not being a real man and owning a bloodhound and training it to track deer

My two beagles think you're a faggot.

keeping pets is so passé. buy a working animal.

>animals

Ok, mr. meme flag.

>catfags don’t deserve to be extermin-

except my American Bulldog would crush your shepherds larynx...sorry guess you should shove that dick back up your ass since you are still a fag.

come on dude it's not pokemon it's real life. what if I just kick your dog in the face? he'll bite my foot off? LOL.

you're keeping a living creature for entertainment, you're basically a sadist.

bulldogs, maybe pugs. other than that you're a shithead

Truth.
Also, you are a cuck if you allow your dog on any of your furniture.
I can't believe how many friends I've had over the years who let their dogs on their couches, and even sleep in their beds with them.
You are your basically your dog's bitch.

>you're keeping a living creature for your entertainment, basically a sadist

A sadist would torture a creature for entertainment, not nurture it and develop a familial bond with it

>waah i like inbred genetically fucked up dogs
>stop liking other dogs
>stop it
>stop

your poor fucked up dog has chronic problems and will die that way - no thanks to you

I'd take a malamute over a shepard any day, I think the consensus should remain anyone who owns small or medium sized dogs are cucks, and only niggers own pitbulls.

All dogs are wonderful in their own way. You'd have to be pretty small souled to feel any other way.

Keep pitts away from children and ban the breeding of them.

listen up shill for brains , all pets are precious angels. fuck off with your animal cruelty posts.

>t. Shitskin

Don't you have some WoW gold to farm so you can buy another dalmatian to eat?

I own 3 uncut ear and tail dobermans and they bark all day, am I a cuck?

MFW mutts think German Shepherds are the best breed of mutts.

Fuck you my half pit is amazing perfectly trained. Along with my adopted purebred ex hunting lab, a retarded mutt lab which is alright as back up food in case there's ever a problem. Would like to pick up a large wolf hybrid to help keep my acres safe.

what's wrong with French poodles and schnauzers?

>has well-trained boxer instead
Only working line German shepherds are worth it. The show lines are garbage with a weak back and hips and piss poor disposition.

So many salty dog cucks living in houses that reak of shit.

happi boi

>Dogs aren't a tool and that breed isn't best selected based on the role you need them to serve in.

GSDs are well and good for protection training and can make fine companions as well.

What they're less ideal for would be, say, hunting or herding. Hounds and border collies outshine the GSD in those functions in every way.

And personally even for a watch/family dog I prefer the Doberman Pinscher (less shedding, better aesthetics) or Rottweiler (lower exercise demands, higher bite force, more laid back).

it's been proven time and time again that you can't even develop a nurturing bond with someone of a different race let alone a fucking beast of the field

>He doesn't own the smartest dog breed
Kek

Really any dog that is big/physically strong enough to defend you is fine. Just don't get one those yappy little goose-dogs.
Cats are for cucks altogether though.

>half pit
more like half nigger
>Would like to pick up a large wolf hybrid
only faggots desire this
>a retarded mutt lab which is alright as back up food
gook detected

Rude reminder that Hitler was a soyboy

>t. nigger

its because dogs hate you isn't it

>he's never raised an animal before
hurry up and die of a heat stroke already m8

I just think they are cute and fun to cuddle with

Because you are a faggot.

Sure whatever

>le only german shepherds are good maymay
Good luck hunting with your shitard

My grampa owned a poodle after having shot every other dog he had for growling at ppl ect.

He was not any of your stupid insults, he was one of the first in Ortona and one of the last to leave.
People don't actually need dogs to protect them when they can protect themselves.
I wonder how many useless german sheppards he killed in the course of killing their faggot owners.

I can see that that first image I posted has triggered you immensely.

Goldfish

>a fucking beast of the field

>dogs literally coevolved with/through us
>human companions since long before civilisation
>are the only animal to instinctively pick up on human emotion
>were one of our major advantages over other early hominids

Actually I lived in a very rough(nigger) part of town and I have wife and kids so he was and is their guard when I am gone. Got jumped one night by 3 guys and my friend and my dog saved my ass. Also some nig was breaking into my car and I let loose the beast and he bit the fuck out of the nig. Did I mention He is 110 pounds of muscel and Jaws...yeah kick him in the face I fucking dare you. You son need to watch some videos of how nigs act around pits and like breeds...do you know why? Since your lilly white ass has never lived in the Jungle let me tell you. Because they see what happens when you try to kick a pit...now my do is essenetally a 110 pound pit bull numb nuts. Also I am a 240 Irish fuck so if you kick my dog you going to have more problems than him. So yeah I get this aint pokemon faggot. My dog is a working dog from a guy who isnt allowed to own certain breeds...nice faggy laws in yer faggy country.

>not owning an LGD breed

Have fun LARPing, faggot.

The chad komondor vs. the virgin German sheperd

The hell breed is that? Looks like someone crossed a bear with Tina Turner...

Caucasian Mountain dog or Tibetian Mastiff...Probably more terrifying than a wolf due to the weight and power builds...the top tier guard dog.

>an animal with free will vs. a literal slave
If that makes feel better, insecure manlet.

Sage in all holes

>a literal slave

>what is symbiosis

No shit, that's fucking terrifying

man my Rot would kill your Shepard

He says typing while his 10 cats rub against him in various places