NOW BEGINS THE DRUMPF RECESSION.

>biggest market crash since 2008
>investors fleeing to other markets
>money predicting TRUMP INDICTMENT

money.cnn.com/2018/02/02/investing/stock-market-today-dow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWRyLIrevSo
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000
washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/01/31/federal-debt-limit-deadline-moved-up-to-mid-march-adding-urgency-to-another-congressional-task/?utm_term=.e0248255b29f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Crash_of_1929
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm curious how you answer this: Explain the stock market to me user. Just generally how it works.

>kekistan flag
>retarded opinion

yup, you're faggot

>GOP tax bill passes
>ECONOMY FUCKING COLLAPSES

I don't have the image with impact font for a right wing retard to understand

LEFTISTS WANT REVOLUTION

FAG SAGE

umm where does he say he wants Revolution.

bump

>crash

JIDF

That's what I thought. ABSOLUTE STATE OF YOU FAGGOTS.

hahahahaha you faggots are desperate.

Saged for not showing flag.

Sure is because of Obongo just like the Unemployment levels, fucking leafnigger.

thanks obama

the trump economy is starting to kick in now didn't u see the Dow this week

Market needs to correct itself otherwise inflation can run rampant. You fuckers need to study more.

if it's Obama's Boom it's Obama's crash to you fucking retard

Obama's Boom is over. Trump's Crash is here.

damn you still haven't killed yourself? color me shocked

Neck yourself. Mods prune nigger fact threads, so this is now a nigger fact thread.

u wish

>Economy does well under Trump for 1+ year
>"NOT TRUMP ALL OBAMA"
>Economy corrects itself for 1 day, not even going under 25,500
>"TRUMPS FAULT!"

Weak ass bait

Hey already gave you a breakdown.
Cannot into logic, must be nigger.

Trump took ownership for the economy and stock market.

That's not how the Presidency works.

I hadn't said that, or even anything similar to it. Nice unleavened strawman, though, Shnozzleberg Sheklegold

>dinduing this hard already

classic GOP

>Obama did this all
>Trump claimed this all
>Independent thought attempts to speak
>FUCK OFF, DINDU
I think we know who the actual nigger is

That's still not how the Presidency works. Besides, shouldn't you at least see if this is actually a crash and not just a bad day that happens every once in a while?

Let me guess. If the market recovers and grows some more in the next week or so, it will go back to being Obama's economy, right?

loool

So you admit that Trump made the dow jones jump from 19,827 all the way to 25,520?

Bingo, I believe you just called it

Don't worry, Obama has enough Economic Boom time bombs™ just in case Drumpf screws up the economy!

Obama handed Trump an amazing economy. Now Trump is royally fucking it up.

This isn't complicated.

People will be begging for Obama to come back once they see what Trump has in store for the economy this year.

>Dow jones jumps from 19,827 to 25,520 in less than a year, hitting 26,000+ at one point before market corrections
>"NOW IT IS TRUMP's ECONOMY BECAUSE IT ISNT DOING WELL"

So when the dow recovers it is going back to being Obama's economy?

No, no. See, anything good that happens is because of Obama and the Democrats. Anything bad that happens is clearly because of Trump and the Republicans. Who needs a coherent theory of economic activity when you can just be a mindless Partisan? Notice, Obamaleaf always talks in terms of Party and Personality, never in terms of Policy. He shills the Obama Stimulus and claims that Obamacare helped the economy, but he doesn't appear to actually be a Neo-Keynesian. Obama did it, so good. Trump does something, so bad.

ObamaLeaf enters the thread.

>So when the dow recovers it is going back to being Obama's economy?
Now you're getting it. See? Left wing sophistry isn't hard to understand if you just think a little, drumpfkin.

trump creates the greatest BFTD IN minute..

wat bitcoins.. futuresbro here.. 7500 BITCOIN .. i'll take this drop.. you seen it faggots.. months calling it..

fucking gas the fucking kikes. we out here getting it .. shout out NITE.

We'll see what happens. This is the Trump economy now. Obviously the 1st year of an incoming president, he inherits the previous president's economy. Look at the USD, look at the budget and trade deficits, look at the bond yields, the GOP tax bill was a total disaster. America is in deep shit.

>minor correction due to tech giants
>hurr dur get yer bread lines ready
>being this retarded

>Economy likes stability
>something that kills that stability (the memo) gets released
>somehow, this is Trump's fault.

fuck you shill

>leaf

Keep in mind the GOP tax bill passed in December. Now we will see the power of failed GOP policies.

>tree

The downturn isn't even related to the memo

kek

Let's go through your posts.
>Tax bill passes, market IMMEDIATELY reacts
>Mention DJIA, but post graphic unemployment (which, as was repeated a million times, is REPORTED AND COLLECTING, not total non-workers. See data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS15000000 which shows it doesn't look good for either side)
>Election happens, but this time, just like every time it wouldn't be favorable to your worldview, the market doesn't react IMMEDIATELY
>It's a MELTDOWN!!!! But it was Obama's boom.
Can't have it both ways. I'll admit where I'm biased. Will you?

Talk about not taking a hint...

Blaming or crediting the president for the economy is almost always retarded. The New Deal is probably the only exception to this.

I love how intensely the cringeswarm has overplayed their hand today. The Memo objectively BTFOs the Democrats and immediately you have a million idiots on here spamming this nonsense.

Trump is not going to be indicted. The Democrats are getting shredded. What do you think you're accomplishing?

>shredded
Is this a legal term?

How is a tax cut supposed to hurt the stock market? No seriously, walk me through this.

1. Tax Cut
2. ???
3. Stock Market collapses

I just don't see it.

to what is related then?

See

Some semi depressed triggered man child wrote this.
>Prove me wrong, pro tip; you can't.

Selloff was primarily (((goldman sachs))) user

qe sent markets up.. down side.. qe is a loan.. trump tax cuts send market up.. tax cuts aren't qe.. dem's need NON voter id policy and "non whites" at election time to get elected.. gas these fucking uselss kikes. israel and palestine should be nuked. and quitar should be told to shut the fuck up

When Dow recovers will you come back here and correct yourself? There was a correction needed, better than being in a bubble. The economy is going to do strong under Trump.

It's not even that, even I can admit that Obama did do good for the economy by recovering it, and that Bush fucked us over. However I will say that Obama's actual 'growth' is overrated.

If we were to use the Dow Jones, in October 12, 2007 it reached a then peak of 14,093 right before the recession sent it crashing down to 6,626 in March 6, 2009. It took Obama until about March 8th of 2013 to reach back to the height we got in 2007, and Obama's ending Dow is 19,827.

Obama's real growth was about +5734.
Trump's so far is +5693

Trump has almost matched Obama's growth in less than one year's time

oh. I thought it was just a correction from some speculator due to the memo. What have the tech done this time?

My argument was always that Obama inherited the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression from Bush and Trump inherited one of the best economies ever from Obama.

Do u Russians not know what inherited means?

You seem awfully nervous about Trump taking ownership for the economy...

if anything that shows Obama saved the economy

>cutting taxes when you have a $1 trillion deficit

turns out tax cuts don't pay for themselves

look at bond yields

Federal government will be unable to pay all bills sooner than expected, due to new tax law
washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2018/01/31/federal-debt-limit-deadline-moved-up-to-mid-march-adding-urgency-to-another-congressional-task/?utm_term=.e0248255b29f

>Prove my useless ad hominem wrong
No thanks, you already did. I provided substance, you provided the triggered feels response.

good economy -> low unemployment -> wages rise -> fed raises interest rates and/or companies have lower profits
Tax cuts do help prop up the stock market by increasing proftis, but again that has little to do with the common man's wellbeing.

HAHAHAHAHA
OHNONONO
*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHA

The federal debt has so little to do with the stock market. Unless we default on said debt, it has no effect. You'd think an Obama fanboy, of all people, would understand that.

Tech posted lower than expected earnings probably due to them being holier-than-thou attitudes with selling shit that people don't wanna buy at high prices. Also their is fear that fed is going to raise interest rates to crazy highs.

Mainly the stock market is run by retards who freak out for no reason and blame the working man for not buying shit.

The misplaced elitist attitude is so vile. What is it about people like you that have this attribute? For your sake I'd wish you were a shill. Even then someone from Canada shilling Americans is so unbelievably pathetic - but still somehow preferable to you being a genuine person here

this is the most retarded logic I've ever seen

Obama doesn't get to go back to march 2007. u completely ignore the massive bush crash he inherited.

also

Obama's real growth was about +5734.
Trump's so far is +5693

use % ffs how retarded can u be

the dow only went down 130 points on Black Tuesday to start the Great Republican Depression

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wall_Street_Crash_of_1929

r u saying it was nothing cause it was only 130 points?

>MUH 666

ITS 665.75 YOU HEALINE FISHING CUNTS

I'm not the one with a problem admitting Trump owned pic related. I'll even cede that "huge" 2.5% hit to you.

>CNN

>The federal debt has so little to do with the stock market

you have no clue what bond yields are do you

More like, memo is released, so Fed tanks market as a warning to Trump.

But this whole thread is about the stock market, not "the economy in general, especially in regard to the common man." Specifically, we are talking about the Dow Jones Industrial Average.

>replying to obamaleaf

LMAO

stock market is where it was 2 weeks ago
>Sup Forums trolls
>REEEE REEEEECESSSION

Be happy if the stock market crashes anyways, you'll get a chance to buy AMZN, AMD, NVDA, MSFT at reasonable prices. DERP. And you can short it on the way down for extra gains you fucking tards.

The stock market is not the economy

like i said we'll see what happens this year and the next 2

my guess is u GOPshits will be dinduing trump even harder than u dindu bush

They'll claim it's obamas economy again if it goes to shit.
Case in point.

dont forget pizzagate too

No one likes bush

Obamaleaf, you can stop pretending you know how the stock market works because you spent ten minutes on wikipedia. Once again, if massive increases in debt hurt the stock market, then Obama has a lot to answer for. You're saying that if Obama does it, it's good and if Trump does it it's bad. For the exact same thing.

>good economy -> low unemployment -> wages rise -> fed raises interest rates and/or companies have lower profits -> STOG MARGET GOS DOWM XDDD
fucking fuck Sup Forumstard

Bush's highest was in 2007 and it crashed down in 2009.

>the dow only went down 130 points on Black Tuesday to start the Great Republican Depression

Please stop talking economics since you don't understand that US economy was so small back then that a 20 point drop was considered the end of the world. This 665 drop is a very noticeable dip but not something to be crazy after, especially since it isn't caused by some catastrophic market failure

>proves my point

On the contrary. I love muff diving some good bush.

>During Obama we seen it go from 6k to 18k. >Which I'll admit is good.
>1 year of Trump it went from 18k to 25k/26k.
>Totally crashing
>Sage

u don't even know what the bond market is do you

you're embarrassing yourself

you have no clue what's going on

It's like less than a minute into the video where he literally says "we need a revolution"

I don't dindu Bush one bit, nor has anybody else in this thread, Strawberg. I hated that presidency, frankly. As asked before: Will you cede ground when the whole "we'll see what happens this year and the next 2" time is up? Even if the answer is affirmative, why make such a strawman out of this thread? You shouldn't have had such a dog in the fight if you were as logical then as you pretend to be now.

Percentages matter more.

You can stop pretending you're an expert. No one is buying it.

>Please stop talking economics since you don't understand that US economy was so small back then that a 20 point drop was considered the end of the world.

that's exactly my point u fucking retard

i was mocking your logic

>Obama's real growth was about +5734.
>Trump's so far is +5693

use % ffs how retarded can u be

jfc u retards are so dumb

It recovered from 6k to 14k were it was before the crash in 2007, and then from 2013-2017 it went from 14k to 18k. Obama RECOVERED the economy he didnt boom it.