You faggots told me BO and Hillary would be hanging tonight. Is this all you have to counter:

You faggots told me BO and Hillary would be hanging tonight. Is this all you have to counter:

>Flynn lying to FBI about Russian contacts. Flipped on Drumpf after guilty plea.

>Don JR emailing Russians about acquiring “dirt” on HRC. Lying about the nature of the meeting, with help from pops.

>Fucking Autists Carter Page and George Popadopulis sucking Ruskie dick at every opportunity

>KEK about Paully Wallnuts.

Try harder fags

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/slideshow/2017/12/01/us/flynn-sanctions-russia/s/02dc-flynn-newdocs-slide-HJHZ.html
justice.gov/file/1007346/download
circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take that nigger dick out of you kike hole and suck on this. SAGE

Not an argument. Your memo was a dud. What now nigger?

Now we ask them every day how many people got indicted for their overhyped memeo and enjoy their feeble attempts at deflection.

>saying Drumpf

I cannot take your nor this post seriously

Fair. The Drumpf meme is childish. When in Rome.

As of tonight 44% of Americans do not trust the FBI. Do you think that is a good thing? Do you also have a “Blue Lives Matter” bumper sticker? How do you reconcile those two views?

Comparing your neighborhoods cop with a corrupt head of the fbi isn't a fair comparison.

The FBI survived Hoover. This memo is nothing compared to that.

Flynn was interviewed by a guy that was changing wording in the Hillary Email investigation from Grossly Negligent which was a crime to safe words that wouldn't be.
Flynn did absolutely nothing wrong.
It was his job to talk to Russia. And you A-holes are attempting to ruin his life.
Don Jr was told by Fusion GPS that Russians had dirt on Hillary. The set him up.
Meanwhile Fusion GPS was paid by Hillary Clinton and the DNC to get information from a foreign spy, Steele.,.which turned out to be fake and was used to spy on a Presidential Candidate.
Carter Page, is just an idiot and nobody has actually accused him of wrong doing.

Different times. We now have 24 hour Fox state “news” to push the memo and a willing 35% of the country to suck it up. Not to mention the boomers and their AM radios.

Your flailing attempts to defend this absurdity have to stop.

Why was Flynn's sentencing hearing postponed?

Because he’s actively working with Mueller? Why would he be sentenced already? Am I missing something?

>When you have no argument.

>Because he’s actively working with Mueller?
Read up Flynn's relationship with McCabe, they have a history you know.

Flynn lied to the FBI about speaking to Russians about how they should react to sanctions.

mobile.nytimes.com/slideshow/2017/12/01/us/flynn-sanctions-russia/s/02dc-flynn-newdocs-slide-HJHZ.html

I see no need to debunk the rest of your bullshit based on this one example of your ignorance

I don’t wanna. Tell me wise one.

he also admitted to receiving money from Turkey

And if McCabe is a faggot, how does that change any argument I have made?

The man who interviewed Flynn on which we are told he lied to, was known to fabricate things and change things in favor of Democrats and to hurt Republicans.
It was Flynn's job to meet with Russians. He did nothing wrong.
A man who hates the Republican party interviewed him, twisted him around and got him to say he hadn't met with them yet. Because he wasn't sure if he had met with them to early in the campaign because he thought he made a mistake. He hadn't met with them to early, it was his job to do so. And he was tricked into claiming otherwise.
He didn't do anything wrong.

No. Flynn is on tape speaking about sanctions with Russians. He was not tricked by a super sneaky trickster. Come on user. Read a little.

>He didn't do anything wrong.
then why did he plea guilty?

He plead guilty to lying to the investigator.
Who was Strzok, the man who was shown to have fabricated things and twist things in favor of the Democrats.

He wasn't punished for sanctions.
He was punished for lying about meeting with Russia.

>He was punished for lying about meeting with Russia.
for talking about the sanctions

For lying about speaking with Russians. About SANCTIONS. You absolute retard.

It doesn't matter what he met to talk to them about.
He had the right to meet with them and to talk to them about it. That was his job. You morons.
He got in trouble for lying that he met them, because he thought he might have done it to early. He didn't. He was right that he could meet with them and talk about it.

1 post by this ID

You are really reaching. So he lied. To the FBI. Because he was totes right to do what he did, but maybe he did it a skosh early? Holly shit. Frogmen are delusional.

then explain why he plead guilty instead of fighting the case

Shill sure are shilling are

GUILTY. You faggots. He took a possible 5 year sentence in exchange for what he knows. Scared yet?

His job was to talk to Russia about sanctions yes.
And only a complete retard does not understand that is how the government works.
He, however went to talk to them about it before Trump was in office.
He was afraid that he made a mistake when he was interviewed by Peter Strzok who has been proven to want to take down Trump and help Hillary Clinton in text messages.
Flynn told him he hadn't met.
He should have told them he had met. Because it wasn't wrong for him to have done so.

It
Goes
In
All
Fields.

>Because it wasn't wrong for him to have done so.
then why did he lie about it?

Because obviously Peter Strzok convinced him that it was wrong, and he lied.
Which is a crime. That was the crime he committed.
Lying to the FBI.

So a retired military general is a gullible retard?

Sage this shil

Being told that meeting before Trump was in office instead of waiting was treason could easily make a man flinch on the spot and say the wrong thing.
It however turns out that he had every right to do so under the law.
The only crime he committed was lying. Because Peter Strzok convinced him he was in trouble and he made a mistake

Yes. He committed a crime by lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts. Like I said originally. The same thing Popadopalis did. He also lied to the FBI about trying to arrange a meeting between the Trump campaign and Putin.

His guilty plea:

justice.gov/file/1007346/download

He committed a crime by lying to the FBI
He did lie about meeting them.
He however had every right to meet them.

holy fuck lol

So why all the lying to federal law enforcement? The only reason I would lie to the Feds would be if I was guilty of even worse shit. You?

In order to conduct surveillance, a FISA application comes from the FISC, to be approved and acted by the DOJ and FBI. The Cater Page application left out certain information in order for it to be approved which is a criminal act. The things which were left out also point to criminal actions on part of those involved:

The fact that the Steele dossier was paid for by the DNC and Clinton through Fusion GPS and Perkin Coie.

The fact that Steele was working with an unnamed person, and was aslo paid for by the FBI.

The fact that Steele provided the information for a Yahoo article which was used as evidence, under the direction of Fusion and Perkins, controlled by the DNC/Clinton.

Steele should have been terminated as a source for his media contact, but concealed and lied to the FBI about it.

The fact that Steele was proven biased against Trump in a recording.

The fact that Steele was close with the DOJ even after being terminated from the FBI as a source.

Deputy director McCabe testified that no surveillance warrant would have been sought without the Steele dossier.

The application also lies about a Trump campaign advisor conspiring with Carter Page, where there is no evidence.

FBI agent Pete Strzok who had investigated the supposed conspiracy, and FBI attorney Lisa Page (unrelated to Carter Page) had conspired through texts to leak information to the media and discussed meeting with McCabe to discuss a "insurance" policy against President Trump's election

Hillary will be hanging very very soon. And you too. Faggot.

circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

>The bureau employees, who spoke only on condition of anonymity for fear of retribution, said they did not know the reason for McCabe’s displeasure with Flynn, but that it made them uncomfortable as the Russia probe began to unfold and pressure built to investigate Flynn. One employee even consulted a private lawyer.

>“As far as the troops in the field, the vast-majority were disgusted with the Russia decision, but that was McCabe driving the result that eventually led [former FBI Director James] Comey to make the decision,” said a senior federal law enforcement official, with direct knowledge of the investigation.

>FBI agents’ concerns became more pronounced when a highly-classified piece of evidence -- an intercepted conversation between Flynn and Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak -- suddenly leaked to the news media and prompted Flynn’s resignation as Trump’s top security adviser.

>“The Flynn leaks were nothing short of political,” one FBI employee said, noting the specific contents of the conversation were known by only a handful of government officials when they leaked. “The leaks appeared to be targeted to take Flynn out.”

Flynn didn't lie, the FBI lied about the interview. Flynn purposely pled guilty so this obvious abuse of power wouldn't be swept under the rug later.

The IG report will reveal all.

>So why all the lying to federal law enforcement?
I just explained that like 10 times already.
The person interviewing him was a known hater of Republicans and aided Hillary Clinton. There was an entire thing about that investigator being exposed in text messages.
He clearly convinced Flynn that by going to meet with Russia before Trump was in office, he committed a crime.
Flynn made a mistake and lied.
He didn't even need to.
He could have looked him right in the face and said, I met with them to talk about sanctions, that's my job and then walked out.
He lied, because he got tricked, not because he did something wrong by talking to Russia.

wow op really made me thunk i am now #cruzmissile