youtu.be/KjpuxiV-_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=e9r5hx47kxM
articuno773.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7947.html
imgur.com/a/Rlr0z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wiz is getting a lot of art
>EVERYONE draws her bust smaller than it is
its Ryouka all over again

ranko putting glass slippers on her cute bare feet.

requesting your favorite loli insulting user for being an idiot

Requesting colored Eyesight (just her, not the background)

Color reference:
i.imgur.com/08u180Z.jpg

Requesting Gabriel cutting her own hair short for the summer and wearing some summer clothes too.

(You)
sorry for late delivery family came over for surprise visit and anime isn't something I'm open about around them.

I feel so sluggish!

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Requesting Noire from Hyperdimension Neptunia dressed in Jessie's Team Rocket outfit from Pokemon. Give her a smug face and maybe have her hands on her hips.

Have her also wearing similar earrings as Jessie, just make them blue instead of green.

Also have her say something like "Evil never looked so sexy." or something to that effect.

Requesting Mammon and Belial as secretaries/office ladies

No problem, really cute looking Dork Dragoon there, thank you for the delivery.

Requesting color for this, if possible.
Color ref:

Requesting a Honda car modeled after Futayo or Futayo as a racegirl or model for some Honda car
Nice.

Requesting a wife Eris/Chris. A cute, 'young', housewife to a lucky Earth-born hero adventurer.

Requesting Sophia in Isabella Valentine's get-up violently raping Tanukichi's beta boypussy with a strap-on; grinning and drooling in psychotic lustful glee as she gets increasingly aroused by Tanukichi's pained screams. If you're not into pegging just have Sophia whip him like a slave.

>family visit
yeah shit happens man. cute dragoon though

A Mysterious Heroine X version of Tamamo?
Or her in a suit like Angela Balzac's from Expelled from Paradise?

Requesting sad and forgotten christmas cake BB-tan and popular and sexy idol Doodle-tan

Anchor:

Requesting chibis of Kirito in SMT IV: Apocalypse Lucifer's outfit and Inaho blankly staring in a Beelzebub mascot uniform as cartoonish evil lightning flashes in the sky

Requesting Goku accidentally summoning Tohru with the dragon balls please.

requesting kizuna living out this runescape text log

imgur.com/rpb7IHh

Requesting a man trying to pull his dick out of Frenda's cunt after prone-boning her, but the suction from her pussy is too tight for him to slide out.

He's pushing down on Frenda's head and ass trying to pry himself loose from her cunt's deathgrip. Frenda's passed out from exhaustion and doesn't seem to notice.

Requesting a beach girl Mage, under a parasol on a beach chair holding a large drink in her hands please!
If you want, you can give her a slight tan with or without tanlines too, as well as sunglasses or whatever other beach-things you could want.

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Requesting a succubus wedding in holy matrimony (from a distance) with Naoto and Lotte.

Requesting Reimu wearing this skirt: imgur.com/a/N8MZd
and this top: imgur.com/a/pk2Xd
Possibly with a similarly themed cyberpunk visor and shoes as well.

Mugi Talkbox please.

Requesting color of this drawing of Shion
Shion ref: imgur.com/a/aFK2r
colors of the clothes are up to you

Akane from Tsuki ga Kirei using a fidget spinner instead of her potato mascot thing.

Requesting Onachan biting into a big fluffy creme filled donut, Kind of like this one: yelp.com/menu/voodoo-doughnut-portland/item/cock-n-balls-doughnut
Anything else is appreciated, but the lewder, the better.

Requesting Aircraft Carrier Princess from Kantai Collection wearing a full dark knight armor(maybe without helmet or showing her face to make her more recognizable).
You can base the armor on any type of armor you like but I'll post a link in case you want a specific reference, giving it a design inspired by her rigging would be great too.
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Knight
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=berserker_armor

Ta-class getting married!

>17 posters
>28 images
c'mon senpaitachi

Draw Wiz taking a wiz.

This is marvelousoly cute! Thank you for taking my request, and hope this helps you to sharpen your drawing skills.

Oh no...

Kawaii bote.

I have two requests for Tamamo Lancer.
One is simply her with huge breasts with all her clothing on, wet shirt or not.
The second is her as a more proper Lancer class, with an actual lance or naginata and possibly on horseback. Thanks in advance.

This, but its a cartoon-y wizard. like Disney Fantasia-style.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

She has to use the tenga tube that makes really loud water noises to cover your wiz then floods the neighbouring town.

This looks like a work for Shindol

Not the artist you requested, but I hope you like it anyways. Thanks to user who posted the tutorial for skin yesterday.
Lewd here: i.imgur.com/emXqTPv.jpg
And thanks to everyone in the stream ww

wew

Requesting a fusion of the Guren Seiten and Black Rose Dragon complete with shocked Kallen and Aki faces in the foreground

Requesting a drawing of this Tamamo.

Requesting cutelewds

draw Mikan being "shoulder walked" like in those doujins where the guy steals the girl in front of the beta by doing that arm over the shoulder "carry".

Vert in sexy armor or a sexy leather outfit like a queen? Queen as in a dominatrix or as royalty.

Requesting Setsuna Tokage wearing Future Trunks' purple jacket(Sword is optional).

Please draw my waifu

/r/ing Natsu, Meliodas & Negi in a similar pose/setup as the HST.

Requesting something like this with Risty: i.imgur.com/7GtXUJE.jpg

Requesting any part of this videoclip made Stardust Crusaders related: youtube.com/watch?v=lLLL1KxpYMA

Requesting Megumi wearing a wet white dress and sandals with a bikini underneath.

Nice bandaid

New rar for threads 2030-2039 is done:

mediafire.com/?lrjshhr4f5hz4pz
mediafire.com/?4uuqcg3s3yk72gn
mediafire.com/?h04amj8u0xuc8b6

Also requesting Jordan Peterson drawn in Araki's style. Optionally with kermit as his stand and him saying "Sort yourself out!"

youtu.be/KjpuxiV-_Es

Muy bueno

Is that a princess plug?

Requesting Kirito in a maid outfit fighting against an updrift, Marilyn Monroe style.

Requesting Nidaime and Benten as little kids having a playground scuffle (pulling hair, biting, kicking, etc.). Nidaime should be older, but girls get their growth spurts earlier so up to you which way the height difference goes. Bonus points if there's a plush tanuki doll somewhere.

Wahlen eating a pineapple salad, smiling at the viewer while flipping the middle finger. Sort of as though he's laughing?

God damn you did an amazing job. I'd definitely be ok with that being the last thing I see before I die. Thank you so much for doing it!

Requesting Dangerous Beast Annie

Requesting Tamamo wearing Scáthach's outfit and Scáthach wearting Tamamo's outfit, please.

Requesting Ultimate Madoka dressed as a lounge singer singing Jump Up, Super star! from Super Mario Odyssey

youtube.com/watch?v=e9r5hx47kxM

articuno773.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7947.html

Who would be willing to draw a lewd panel or two from this. Character is futayo honda

Requesting a film-based mecha musume. You know, with old cameras-like armor, and fresnels, and stuff.

Request Maki Midorikawa (left) playing a werewolf girl in a movie, naked except for the wolf parts, but censored by the movie clapboard.

i hope you like it

How about something spooky with the elf from wizardry

Requesting Asuka and Homura from Senran Kagura as a cute idol duo.

, what kind of wishes does she grant?

Requesting a bashful or lewd Ai-chan wearing a Mega milk t-shirt
imgur.com/a/Rlr0z

It's adorable, she may be unable to grant a wish but she's a million times cuter than old and busted Shenron anyway. Thanks user!

The first step is a muddy mess. That's the fun part.

The next step is hours upon hours of fixing the muddy mess with a finer, crisper brush. That's the boring and tedious part.

anything involving kobayashi

>Arthur

Is that Saber from Fate/Stay Night?

who's the guy with glasses shinji?

Lancer

Requesting Constanze Amalie Braunschbank Albrechtsberger with the Bagger 288.

Requesting Wendy hanging out underwater with Esna from Ever Oasis

I want to draw large, heavy breasts

Liar.

Pls don't be lying

Great, draw Orihime.

its summer, draw her in a microbikini

Draw Meiko

Requesting Dangerous Beast Wiz

I just spat my coffee, fuck you!

Don't bully Komoe, she's really cute.

Requesting Darkness and Shuckle related training montages

People won't learn that this is just an easy bait post

That looks like ballsacks

If he won't do it, I will.

/r/ing Tomoko and Sonico swapping clothes.

Requesting outfit swap between Fujiko Eto and Haruka.

/r/ megumin masturbating to a nuclear explosion, It needs to be SFW.

Requesting Beserker-class Illya.

None of those girls are very cute though
Maybe I'll draw Himawari or tentacle Futayo from that asii link