How did Russia rig the election? Mind control?

How did Russia rig the election? Mind control?

>hamburger crab

They paid some abbos to ooga booga

Russian super hackers hacked paper ballots

Can you fukken eat these things?

they tricked the Democrats into nominating a shitty candidate who lost to the guy from The Apprentice

No, it has parasites that survive the cooking process and riddles your lower intestine with two foot worms

Psi controller towers.

the jews were gonna do it but Putin hacked the jews

REPORTING

Basically spam with multiple accounts using proxies/VPN's. Also the publication of bullshit and funding of the preferred parties.
I was suspicious at first, but if Theresa May says they are fucking with us I believe her. Even more than burgers or Merkel.

Goddamn Australia.
your country hates you.
and you still love it and make it your bitch.
props

*laughs in australian*

No, but they might eat you. Remember Amelia Earhart?

They made posts on Facebook and Twitter.

Literal social media shitposting

So you're saying it could have been Mark Zuckerberg who fucked with the election?

The way it's told by the general media here in Canada, is that Russian Hackers illegally obtained information then passed it along to the government who published it using various sources.
It's not that the information wasn't true, it was. It's just that the people involved didn't want it to be known. And having that true information released to the general public harmed the chances of the Democrats winning.
Therefore Russia is Evil.

I have seen videos of people eating these things.

They didn't rig anything. They just influenced just enough people in three key states to change the result of the American election to benefit their pet candidate.

To 'rig' something requires Russia to be in control of the voting apparatus, and nothing lik that has surfaced yet.

Seth Rich used a VPN with a Russian IP when he leaked the emails.

By keeping it real. Literally that's what they did.

I've seen videos of people eating Tide Pods too - I wouldn't

Physical reanimation of Nikolai Tesla, and use of his time machine.

These are eaten in SE asia. Considered a Delicacy. Can be dangerous to eat if eating from a population that consumes sea mangos.

They went on Fakebook and told everyone that Hillary Clinton is a big, fat, doody head. That’s why she lost the election and for no other reason. Clearly she had no other flaws and anyone who objected to her is clearly a Nazi and a Russian agent.

/thread