GET OF ALL GETS! American civil war incoming

Donny DEUTSCH started it on MSNBC...

youtu.be/WbnJMKVG8iE

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/959541736161849346/video/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ISRAEL IS TRYING TO SPARK A CIVIL WAR IN THIS COUNTRY

DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF ISRAEL DOES A FALSE FLAG TO BLAME ON RIGHT WINGERS.

ISRAEL IS FUCKING EVIL.

You'd be taken far more seriously if you didn't use all caps and sound hysterical

It doesnt matter. We will win

There will be a false flag on the opening night of the black panther release blaming a white trump supporter for a mass murder.

screencap this post.

You misspelled Democrats 3 times

ISRAEL. IT IS ISRAEL. ISRAEL. ISRAEL

MOSSAD

UNIT 8200

ISRAEL

ISRAEL

ISRAEL

Gotcha senpai
sike

Fuck you trying to meme this shit. Nobody gives a FUCK about what Hollywood Jews want us to watch because nobody watches Hollywod movies anymore.

Being buttblasted about Black Panther makes zero sense even in context because he was always Black Panther and so on. Sure, it's retarded WU WUZ but it doesn't concern us in the slightest.

yeah but it is the perfect opportunity to make whites look bad, it would cripple white identity movements.

Gas the kikes, Race war now!

What's so civil about war anyway?

Civilians tend to go to war during civil wars...either be it civi vs civi or military vs civi, civilians are involved.

shadilay

That’s a minor get

Kys the_donald scum. I cant believe there are people on Sup Forums that are tuned into the left/right divide. Its all kikes. WE LITERALLY TO ACT ON ALL KIKES.

Then Israel is doing us a favor. America needs to clear its deadwood. A civil war will do away with leftists for at least a generation. This country will do amazing things without them.

The Kraken will feast.

>American civil war incoming...

Maybe walpurgis day or new moon.

America now is like USSR in late 1980s. President in his 70s, senators in their 80s, deranged hysteria in the media, political violence on the streets. Withdraw troops from Afghanistan and it'll be a perfect match.

What the fuck are democrats going to do LOL, dont republicans own guns.

It's as if deep state is trying to get the retard leftists to comp the rights so they can destroy themselves.

I know for a fact Sup Forums is just drooling foaming at the mouth wanting this to happen though.

Don't blame kikes for this.. WE NEED THIS KIKE!!! SHHHHHH I BEEN WAITING

This

wtf? I love Israel now!!
is this b8?

>DONNY DOUCHE
>WANTS CIVIL WAR IN AMERICA
>WANTS WAR WITH RUSSIA
>ADVOCATES FOR BOTH ON TV

>REEEEE THE SHEEPLE ARE WAKING UP AND DON'T TRUST THE MEDIA AND THE FBI WHO ARE OBVIOUSLY THE GOOD GOY- I MEAN, GUYS
>REVOLUTION NOW

Let's roll and see the future in the digits.

Rollin for energy update

I still don't understand why we're just giving away $3.1bn to a first world country, when we're bankrupt. I just don't get it at all.

mobile.twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/959541736161849346/video/1

Race war in 10 minutes