EVERYONE GET IN HERE

alright boys we gotta spread this video around as much as possible.

the SPLC have been recorded saying that the genocide of whites have been planned for a while

> see youtube.com/watch?v=LSFStLoXMPQ

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=LSFStLoXMPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UcWWmGgXLtg
hooktube.com/watch?v=UcWWmGgXLtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

SPREAD THIS ANONS

JEWS OPENLY ADMITTING TO WHITE GENOCIDE BEING PLANNED FOR A LONG TIME

the jew is getting bold
>can't reverse this
>no humane way
>mfw when the anglosphere doesn't know the meaning of impossible and we are about to stop looking for a humane way

can we get a list of the alt right youtubers so we can get this shit tweeted out to them?

Don't let anyone tell you this isn't significant.
Spread it far and wide.
Overton window is moving fast...
Awaken the normies. Go!

>the anglosphere doesn't know the meaning of impossible and we are about to stop looking for a humane way

As much as I don't want that, there has to be a point where we at least say NO MORE.

This seems hard to spin as an admittance. Just seems like some leftist spouting off percentages.

Bump

>talks about how white people joining hate groups correlates to shit skins coming into the country
>talks about how no matter what the whites can't do shit about it
>says it's been planned for a while

Welp. The only options on the table at this point are to spread awareness of this and prepare appropriate countermeasures/contingencies.

>saying that the genocide of whites have been planned for a while

I watched the video and she's (he?) literally just describing demographic shifts. Where did she say they planned it?

Those fucking bastards.....they think we are going to sit back and take our genocide like passive mules? They are openly mocking us

>everyone here agrees that immigration is part of the white genocide
>she literally says that you can't limit immigration to change the demographics because these are things that have been planned for a while
>admits to the permanent shit skinning of white america

Xir cryptically says it's been planned for a while at around 2:10.

The CIA has been planning to turn America into a brown country since the 1960s.

Kinda surprised how out in the open they are about this.

Bump

The SPLC is always open about their hatred of whites.

This is MIT.
What do white soyboy do?
Feel like white soyboy become cops and niggers become drug dealers.

There's enough of them now, plus they've convinced racist ethnics that white Christians are the source of all evil! So they've got allies and import more everyday!

>"these things have been being planned for a while"
BUT MY SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER TOLD ME WHITE GENOCIDE DOESN'T EXIST AND IT WAS ALL JUST A COINCIDENCE????

Some people are. It’s called hate speach and in some places you can be charged.

Bump

SPLC, ACLU, ADL, NAACP are all jewish/communist/globalist organizations. EVERY. FUCKING. ONE. OF THEM.

> (OP)

>Kinda surprised how out in the open they are about this.
They think they've already won.

can we get some twitter shit going to get this spread around?

They pretty much have won, though I like to believe there's hope I suppose.

Fuck yeah

OP confirmed as retarded. What the fuck are you talking about? This video makes no sense.

>They pretty much have won, though I like to believe there's hope I suppose.
It's a bad situation, but consider these two facts:

1. There are more White people on Earth numerically than every in history.

2. There are less non-Whites in the USA right now than there were American Indians when the USA was settled.

Don't underestimate the White man.

>This video makes no sense.

The numbers were pretty basic. What part of the presentation did you have trouble with?

>be jewish
>take control of everything
>vast majority of whites think anti-jewish shit is racist and reprehensible
>decide to replace servile whites with brown people
>brown people think jews are just another flavor of white oppressor
>not just brown people, muslim brown people
>muslims, all muslims, are anti-semitic as part of the fundamental core of their religion
>the hatred, persecution, and destruction of non-muslims is a fundamental duty to a muslim and those that do not participate in "the struggle" will receive a lesser place in heaven
>they aren't even "moderate" muslims, they're the muslims displaced by even more radical muslims engaged in civil war
>they're also uneducated, diseased, and criminals
>they live by a religious code of conduct completely opposite the laws established by the jewish masters
How exactly does any of this serve the jewish interests? If the jews really are replacing their servile white slaves with militant brown arabs, they're shooting themselves in the foot.

bump

>>This video makes no sense.
Can you at least try to post a coherent summary other than just saying Dah Jooz fucking conspiracy aliens and shit.

The blackpill is helpful only as a motivator. The blackpill exists to make you angry and drive you to act. The moment it goes from motivational to demoralizing, it stops being useful.

If you're going to be a defeatist, do it somewhere else. Keep up the meme war. Gen Z is ours.

I don't know why they do it just that they are doing it.

>How exactly does any of this serve the jewish interests?
Part of the Zionist plan is to trigger a mass emigration of the diaspora jews to Israel, to serve as the population base for Greater Israel (expanding into the Middle East).

They don't care if some jews die in the process, they're psycopaths.

>Dah Jooz fucking conspiracy aliens and shit.

It you don’t think there’s going to be a war with Russia and China within the next 10 to 20 years, you are frankly delusional. All this race race and immigration shit is just a distraction from the real threat of nuclear war. That’s why the elites don’t give a shit about immigration, because they know when SHTF they’re all going to die anyway

>tfw Sup Forums was right yet no one listened

It's a party!

>It's a party!

no matter what happens, european identity won't die if people keep it alive, but it's pretty stupid how they are destroying a great nation.

The sooner you American retards understand that the only people benefiting from all of this are Jews, the sooner you will understand why literally every other race except yours hates them

It's a trap!

>2. There are less non-Whites in the USA right now than there were American Indians when the USA was settled
Way wrong.

Save this for redpill thread and other threads.
The genocide of Jews is what will really happen

Why must they try to replace me Sup Forums? They haven't met me, they don't know me and I've never done anything to them. I thought jews were the good guys and genocide was bad and yet this woman is talking about what basically amounts to ethnic cleansing.

If this is what they think, and I have to take her at her own word, then it means these people just exist to silence dissent to make the ethnic cleansing proceed smoothly. This would also mean that everyone who is afraid to speak out or do something is complicit in their own demise.

Fuck.

This

Jews import shitskins to protect themselves. Anytime you see someone ask why Jews want shitskins here say its to protect the Jews.
We have to go through all the subhuman, shitskin army the Jews imported first
Jews should be having zyklon pellets shoved in their noses

Look faggot.
Jews imported shitskins to protect themselves. Everyone is focused on deporting beaners instead of gassing internationalist kikes

Yeah, my conclusions too!

Don't you have a TV license to renew, old chap?

>Jews import shitskins to protect themselves. Anytime you see someone ask why Jews want shitskins here say its to protect the Jews.
You, you retard. White capitalists import cheap immigrant labor to promote economic expansion. It's the capitalist WASP establishment that is most in favor of a steady flow of immigrants from countries where labor standards and pay are low. The real problem here are the 1 percent who are concentrating the wealth in their hands, regardless of the effects on other nations. The Protestant work ethic analyzed by Max Weber is primarily to blame. Saying dah jooz is just a diversion that is happily supported by WASP capitalists.

Jews are communists. Shitskins vote for them because they redistribute white wealth

Bump

Notice its only the cucks watching disinfo wars that don't know whats going on

>White capitalists import cheap immigrant labor to promote economic expansion. I

So, why are all these cheap immigrants on social welfare? What jobs can immigrant people with an average IQ of 85 do?

Not without the MSM they can't, the MSM control the consensus!

I know its capitalists who opened the border. Capitalists are communist dick suckers and two sides of the same coin. Have been since lend lease in ww2. I'm natsoc. I know the capitalists have agreed they need to destroy white labor by importing shitskins and redistributing our wealth to them. Caps and coms both banded together to destroy a German workers party

If you have not embraced the blackpill, you simply do not know enough. But there are many like yourself, who understand a little.

They can consume, with government transfers from the natives.

The capitalists are happy to have more customers, they don't care how the customers are funding it

put it on hooktube please

Why is it always the commies that rush to the defense of the business class kikes? I would figure you guys would have more of a problem with international Jewry than anyone.

Stay safe user, if it comes to that, leave no survivors.

did i do it right user?

>The capitalists are happy to have more customers, they don't care how the customers are funding it

It's a tremendously short term plan, unsustainable, and with the prospect of a very bad end!

And the funny thing is, the mainstream media will definitely not cover this. Huge sites like plebbit won’t have any threads about it (outside of what, the_donald? nobody takes them seriously. No big celebrities or youtubers will take about it either. Practically nobody outside of Sup Forumstards, conspiracy theorists, and the_donald losers will know or care about this shit. It’s depressing, but it’s true. The Jews know they can say this shit out in the open and nothing will happen because they already have everything under control, and if you say anything about it to the general public, they’ll immediately dismiss it and harass you like the good goyims they are. I’m just imagining if this was some cis white male talking about the “black genocide”. Everyone would go ballistic because the Jews would be on that shit almost instantly and spread it like wildfire to further their cause. Protests on the streets, riots on Twitter, plebbit posts with tens of thousands of upvotes etc. but none of that shit happens when it’s reversed.

Welcome to the new age. Sit back and get comfy as we watch our world crash and burn.

No blackpill, majorities are not everything. I mean the jews were tiny minorities and held tremendous power. Christians were the minority for what, 500 years? no blackpill.

This!

>17% of people color
so let me get this right, Blacks were a bigger part of the total population and blacks were slowly improving themselves what happene-
>Democrats
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bump

you're partially true, but the jews work with the capitalist m8. you are missing the larger picture. if jews ran all the businiesses the result would be the same.

>(((white capitalists)))

i hate to sound like i'm appeasing her but what she seems to be suggesting is the idea of america being a nation of "hard immigration" as in the nationhood must somehow only be consisted of first wave immigrants only as much as willing to ship off to this continent.

Yeah, but people only care about short term wealth.

Also it's both, there is definitely an insidious agenda at work and there is a lot of self hating whites, minority hating whites etc. But a lot of the big concern also support all this shit so they can increase their growth, get cheap labor and money from new customers since they mostly think about short term profit.

>Welcome to the new age. Sit back and get comfy as we watch our world crash and burn.

>it's not jews, it's whites
it's jewish politicians doing this, jewish organizations, and overwhelmingly disproportionately jewish people supporting it

>hooktube.com/watch?v=LSFStLoXMPQ
thanks, just downloaded it
i thought my dad was redpilled until the other day he said he didnt think white genocide was real. told me "you just always think everyone is against each other". can't wait to show him this

fuck yeah user, spread the red pill! i deal with a lot of leftist bull shit at work so i vent a lot to family when i get home.
glad to see you are keeping up the good fight on your front

post it to Tucker.

Ok so that person said that
Is she/he a high ranking NWO person or what? Why can she/he be considered a spokesperson of all the people behind the so called white genocide?

>Why can she/he be considered a spokesperson of all the people behind the so called white genocide?

>Sit back and get comfy as we watch our world crash and burn.
No. These people want to cause harm to me and my family. I'm not going to sit back. That's exactly what they want according to that woman. It's all about forcing people to shut up, using the legal system or whatever means they have at their disposal. The whole problem you're talking about is only because they have a bigger megaphone than you. Well guess what, if you keep your mouth shut it'll stay that way.

Just fyi, it can be effective to make edits to put the "point" of the video in the beginning, and then allow people to watch the rest. Statistically, most viewers (higher for boring vids like this) do not make it to the end of the video, where this particular tidbit is couched.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=LSFStLoXMPQ
you can download it here if you want, idk how to edit videos but if you want to edit it then post it i'll spread that around instead

The audio is bad, is there a better version filmed by someone else?

youtube.com/watch?v=UcWWmGgXLtg

found this user, it's longer but idk if its any better

hooktube.com/watch?v=UcWWmGgXLtg
if you want to download it

the liberal jews are socially engineered to destroy white looking countries they will implode Israel aswell

Did anyone secure and mirror these yet?
I'm on my phone right now.
They WILL shut it down.

This should also be done. No normie wants to search through a 2 minute video to try to find the 10 seconds we want them to hear.

That's what the west deserves anyway.

The world must know what happens to countries who embrace the Jews. Through the destruction of the west, we can save Japan as an example of what not to do.
Plus I don't feel like wasting my power on this shit.