Mooch Destroys on Bill Maher

youtube.com/watch?v=EFNeulNdfRI

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=EFNeulNdfRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hooktube.com/watch?v=EFNeulNdfRI

not giving it clicks, views.

BRING MOOCH BACK!

Can Mahr go a minute without making a Democrat trope about Republicans? He feels like Mooch is making a point and it's....

"Welll, uhhh, Duhhh dem Republicans ya know..."

Holy shit, this is 11 minutes of LITERALLY NOTHING. What the fuck am I watching. Scaramucci could have offered so much insight but he was silenced over and over.

Guy came on for the wrong reasons. He came to talk, they came to throw someone onto the stake.
He doesn't yell, he does scream. He's been respectful and just wants to say his piece by piece, but whenever they want to discuss facts they never let him talk.
I feel bad for him

Then one guy is like "you wanna name drop Harvard HURR DURR" when Mahr was the one who brought up Harvard in the first place.

It's almost as bad as the time Cenk interviewed Harris.

The only reason they want Republicans on that show is to embarrass them and hope they explode. They fill the audience up with liberals to make sure the Republican has no chance of winning. The audience is the great equalizer.

Who the fuck cares about Bill Maher.

You shouldn't.

Mooch took over the show.

Maher had no control over the panel.

this makes me so very mad.

Maher is such a disgusting kike

>giving a proxybots IP harvesting operation clicks instead

I miss Mooch.

The ZOG will fall to the Mafia. Mark my fucking digits.

>#ReleaseTheMemo worked
So why not we start #BringMoochBack then?

>mooch resisted destroying donna brazil with the DNC leaks

mooch might be the ultimate being, but too good for the Trump administration, but will be needed for the man taking Trumps mantle

is bill maher always so handsy when interviewing? he seems like a total fag

Who should I trust? The cuck or the homo?

He is back

Awesome. Why did Trump fire this guy again?

Why are these people so fucking stupidly confident in every retarded statement they make?
Everyone in the audience deserves to be beheaded.

Who's the angry kike

What a boring guy. No wonder Trump fired this low energy beta.

That's David Frum. He's an arch-neocon. He's a leaf and was part of the GWB administration. He's been bitching about Trump since the day he announced.

He does way more damage to these idiots as “unofficial” than he does as official. It’s brilliant. Let this guy emerge and infiltrate the retard forums bc he talked shit about the same people they talked shit about (like Bannon). Smart move. Suck his dick

Maher was talking as if the dossier was legit. In Feb. Of this year.
How does this happen?

Heard this dude fucks Kimberly Guilfoyle. Sup Forums BTFO

Yes. Has gotten worse the more pot-addled his brain has become.

...and his mother was Barbara Frum, a big CBC journo/anchor. She died at a young age. Family is Jewish. Very prominent in Toronto. David has a sister involved in politics (Conservative) in Canada.

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

JEWS ARE PLANNING A FALSE FLAG TO PIN ON Sup Forums TOMORROW

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

>#bringmoochback
this