Pissgate dossier, anyone remember this from i think 2016?

Someone brought it up yesturday and i fucking remember viewing that post, when it happened. Basic gestalt was this. Some guy on a throwaway twitter account with a twitter having posted all kinds of politically incorrect stuff made a tweet that he had created a fanfiction of the golden shower stuff, originally as intention of sending it to DNC, in order to have them run with it, to then make them look ridiculous. He said basically he could prove he had created the draft and these things on his computer way before anyone had heard of it in the news. That he would go to a lawyer the next day, to make sure he was not in legal trouble, and possibly disseminate those documents via that lawyer, he had never meant it to go that far that it was reported by major news outlets. The OP posted a screengrab of the tweet, people at first didn't believe it, but the tweet was still up. It was now next day, the day where he said he would see the lawyer. People went on twitter and said to him he needed to hurry to get this out for his own safety, hurr durr paranoia etc. People trying to get digits to keep the lad safe and having a good time. During the thread the entire twitter got deleted. People went OMG IT'S GONE. But the conclusion was the lawyer had probably told him it would be best to delete all of it because he would be in major trouble for his personal life, to have been a part of that kind of 'cyber terrorism' or whatever to purpousfully mislead a US political party. Or he decided it himself that he was in way over his head and just nuked his twitter. Either way, it might be an actual possibility that christopher steele just took this unsubstantiated fanfiction, mixed with real names and places but containing ridiculous things like the piss thing, made it his own and pocketed 150k from the DNC for finding dirt on trump. Would also make sense why the user was nervous realizing intelligence agencies might have been part in this so he might have been unbeknownst to himself

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LU0AXMT16DA
archive.is/sNy9r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums changed the world forever. In a good way.

continued;
be responsible for also misleading intelligence agents, i remember this post well because it freaked me out how the post went from people having a good time, talking about how this guy had achieved legendary troll status if true, and trying to get digits from kek. And then the entire twitter getting 404'd during the thread. It freaked me out so bad that i still remember it. Either way, possibly if this is all what he said it was, somewhere there's an user laughing his ass off with a sweat on his brow.

documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Yep.

Quick rundown...

youtube.com/watch?v=LU0AXMT16DA

>documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Page 2 is the golden shower talk.

Or, it's real and this was a panicked attempt to discredit the dossier.
Really makes you think.

This is what is frustrating to me because it's hard to know. So i'm not going to speculate on that, all i am saying to you i clearly remember that thread with someone posting a screengrab of his twitter. Either way the twitter used had a long history of posting all kinds of edgy stuff before it got nuked during the thread. So it wasn't just created there and then. But it's fairly evident that the dossier was unsubstantiated claims.

You can also find before this happened a guy, probably the same user, saying that he made it up, in various threads posted, i wasn't in those posts/viewing those posts when they were up, but i distinctly remember being in this one that i'm referring to and watching his twitter getting deleted in real time, as we were waiting for what would happen, after he went to see a lawyer as he said he would in the tweet.

FUCK I remember this. I remember everyone saying "lol user has infiltrated the government" and "memez can become dreamz" etc...

You remember it, Fuck i'm glad i'm not the only one, i know it was a long shot to post it and have someone lurk here that might've been there but i'm glad you did.

My memory is a little sketchy but i actually think he had managed to send it to/getting them in pocession of it, the US dems, for the lulz, expecting it to just blow up in their face, having them run with something obviously ridiculous because the assertion was that at that point the US democrats would take any dirt on trump no matter how ridiculous, could be space aliens that made contact at the aricebo disc saying 'we have dirt on trump' and they would take it or whatever. This might have been what started that whole fucking investigation. So the intial confidential source might have been that pol/ack's fanfiction, then they got that steele guy involved being paid by DNC in order to substantiate the dossier and they might have added more shit to it etc. to make it more believable, or who the fuck knows and it got way out of control, which the guy probably didn't expect.

There would be an investigation anyway numb nuts. The dossier points towards much more than the (likely true) kompromat allegations, and he's been involved in sketchy mob shit since his AC days.

the narrative is that Christopher Steel wrote the pissgate dossier himself, only an autist from here could come up with that sort of fan fiction. It was provided to #NeverTrumpers Rick Wilson, passed onto McCain and eventually ended up with Fusion GPS.

Yes, user, he never delivered. However, my gut feeling is that (((they))) will try and discredit the memo by mentioning it was just an autist who was trolling the media.

>the narrative is that Christopher Steel wrote the pissgate dossier himself, only an autist from here could come up with that sort of fan fiction. It was provided to #NeverTrumpers Rick Wilson, passed onto McCain and eventually ended up with Fusion GPS.
Yeah that's the short and sweet, thanks for doing a tl;dr as i'm fumbling around here. Apologies.

He spoke to Michael Savage who hosts a radio show in San Francisco

the user even created a thread on here

He may have. Steele may have relied on his Russian "contacts" for assistance, which means Russian agents because anyone Steele would know would be known to Russian counterintelligence.

the /polack/ who claims he came up with the dossier was trolling media to see what sort of ridiculous narrative they would accept, he wasn’t expecting it would blow up like it would.

>Sup Forums pranksters: We trolled the CIA by making up Trump golden shower story

I think this may be what you're looking for.

archive.is/sNy9r

best part was the day after that everyone on other boards here were talking about us
i remember reading funny posts like
fucking Sup Forums made the news with shitpost about trump
i was laughing so hard
i think steele also took the shitpost and claimed it as his own
sometimes shitposts and copy pastas are shit enough to get more (you)s than anything else
he took the bait and gave it to dems

Fuck off with your spin shariablue.

No he didn’t. You’re thinking of “John from Sup Forums” who was on Savage.

Fuck you, kike. I followed the user who made the claim and he sure as shit deleted his twitter the next day.

pic related

Yeah I was there, that user said he gave the prank dossier to Rick Wilson over facebook or some shit, to make Rick Wilson look like even more of a cuck when it backfired on him, this was at the same time people were doing cum tributes of his daughter/wife and whatnot. It was speculated that Rick handed it over to his good buddy mormon ex-cia friend McMuffin who then handed it off to McCain who took it to congress/FBI. Made sense at the time.

I wonder what they'd do to cover their tracks to hide that they were fooled once again by a Laotian squirrel taming symposium?

>rick wilson has a urine fetish
heh

Is this part of a recent LARPers proposed plot to involve Sup Forums in all of this? I remember within the past two days or so, a thread that alleged Sup Forums would end up being harmed by what’s “about to happen”

Horseshit. Go funk yourself and get GRIDS you lying shill.

B-but.
> I followed the user who made the claim
This isn't Twatter you fucking fudge-pacing clopper.

It's not a larp you idiot, i was in the particular thread back in 2016, and in lieu of the recent discussion of the memo that brought up spying on trump and these things, someone brought this up yesturday, which lead me to remember this stuff, to show how bogus of excuses they will make to find dirt on trump, and how easily they can be motivated to do very bad practices in order to spy on political opponents.
Only ones incriminated by the piss dossier are the idiot democrats who used intelligence agencies to further this unsubstantiated stuff.
>Horseshit. Go funk yourself and get GRIDS you lying shill.
I don't know your reason to lie you fucking faggot but i can assure you 100% you are a liar, because i was there in that thread that was running as his entire twitter got deleted. I wasn't following the guy on twitter like the guy you just shat at for no reason as the lying cunt you are, but i saw his twitter dissapear in real time.

Yes, I remember the user saying stuff like

"I came up with the most ridiculous of scenarios, and they fucking believed me! They didn't ask me for sources or vetting. This whole thing was a joke and I can't believe it"...

A lot of people were calling him a LARPer but he posted timestamps showing his computer monitor with an email chain of him sending the piss dossier to different people in government and MSM.

Fuck off plebbitfag. As if no anons have throwaway twitter accounts they use to post stuff on twitter, or follow eachother.

I wasn't in those particular threads, but that just gives more credence to it so i'm glad you pointed that out, but i was in the one the day he said he would go to attourney on twitter, someone else not him made an OP telling him to immediately release these documents proving it was him who made it so he didn't get in trouble, and a few of them contacted him on his twitter saying better hurry up for fucks sake don't say you go to lawyer just go to lawyer and tweet afterwards, and then his entire twitter got deleted by i assume him for whatever reason, i assume for his own safety, i think he decided there was too much heat on this thing and he might get in trouble since it had spiralled way out of control at that point.. I literally had his twitter page up, and was reading, then bam it was no longer there.

I forget his name though he used on twitter, it wasn't an official irl twitter name, it was some other weird name he used to shitpost on twitter.

I was calling it a LARP in the spirit of LARP-until-proven-otherwise, but this may be an otherwise. YOU idiot. Notice I posted screen caps from that very time early November. I saved them all bc I knew they would come around some day. I’m literally verifying this entire thread, so suck my dick.

I was under the impression you said that i was larping about this and none of this ever happened. This is what i was talking about when i said that this post isn't a larp to somehow incriminate 4chins. So calm the fuck down.

The worst part about ALL of this.... Isthat the RUSSIAN intel was used either way.... fuggg we been had