Ummm...guys...?

Ummm...GUUYYSS!!
bump

Fuck off

No.

Reaction to the memo obv

End the FED and repeal & replace cotton with gold

>2.5%
LOL who cares bitcoin goes down like 20% some days, then back up. Just because it's red doesn't mean it's bad OP.

civil war imminent.

retarded bait thanks for bump

last week you were saying obama was responsible for the blooming economy... did something change your mind?

Sage this shit gentlemen

>Still higher than It's ever been

more of reaction to the FED the good news is this just a buying opportunity (although it wouldn't shock me if this spills in to Monday). Bad news is that just like Wall Street, it's going to be hard for normies to even fathom what the memo reveals.

were going into the 8th day of this

Trump and every smart investor knew the market would dip with the release of the memo. He's giving them a window to buy up more stocks while its temporarily low. The market will rebound with fervor

remember guys, this is still obamas economy according to liberals

Fucking thanks obama

Time to buy

What are your time frames for rebound projections? I'm thinking of transferring another 5k into my portfolio for LT capital growth.

If you had a mix of both stocks and bonds in your portfolio this move is literally nothing.

Just buy a Bond ETF, this is going to continue all year because to economy is growing too fast right now. Capital markets are coming back with a vengeance as everyone prepares to expand their operations.

>this is going to continue all year because to economy is growing too fast right now.
I'm waiting for the correction that's gunna happen in our volatile system.

Nothing to care about yet, see what happens Monday

Any good recommendations? I've strictly stuck to firearms, usaa mutual funds, and lithium stocks for my portfolio and they have paid off well for me.

I'm frankly a bit ignorant, and skeptical, of all these investor recommendations from online heads who I read for news other than what I know.

that rounded 666 point dip is pretty kike ish.

Imagine being a rothschild liquidating assets without care to (((send))) a message like this.

Bonus Pol Points: How many times has a NYSE index dropped 666 in a day? (hint: more than a handful)

inb4 super economic collapse 10x worse than 2008

its called a retracement, still no 5% drawdown in over 400 days
stop watching cnn

trump economy is here

OR a reaction to spiking 10 year treasury for weeks now.
OR a reaction to new Fed chairman.
OR just a garden-variety correction after an amazing run.