SukaSuka

くとり がんばれ

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/cAvciFK7YQAe_Chtolly.Ganbare.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=EpEx9K25dWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WILL THERE BE A SECOND SEASON ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW I JUST FINISHED THE FUCKING EPISODE

Nope, unless this season makes the LN sales rally like crazy, to the point where it makes financial sense to promote their sales via another season.

Even then, most likely no, or not for a very long time.

there are multiple active threads already

fucking use one of them

I only see one that has passed the bump limit and it on page 7

>Nope
Fuck you there were way too many open ended questions. This is going to be the first anime to sell me a LN I already fucking know it

I wanted them to get married. Why can't it just happen?

a.uguu.se/cAvciFK7YQAe_Chtolly.Ganbare.webm
"Chtholly, Hang in there!"

I can't go on

I suppose there isn't any sense in making another thread. We had another suffering. No more suffering until LN translation.

Reposting in case anyone wants a short summary of what happens in the next volumes:

Ren & Willem get sent into a illusion-world made by the Shiantor, the first beast.
The Shiantor is actually Almaria and in this illusion they have to go through several events back 500 years ago, which is how they get to know what happened with Elq and end up freeing her as well as setting Almaria to rest.
Because of this the Shiantor gets divided into both of them and they now become immortal, have beast powers, etc.
Due to Ren being a Fairy she is able to suppress the first beasts urges but Willem goes through a hard time.
Stuff happens and they get separated.
Willem's memories get wiped in order to keep the beast side in check and on a occasional course of events he ends up running a tavern with Elq.
Yes, Elq is alive again after being freed by Willem and Ren during the Shiantor's illusion and she finds her way to Willem.
Ren goes back to EbonCandle and Suwong and all of them start searching for Willem.
More stuff happens and the floating isle countries start to make some experiments with the fairies in order to gain some military advantage since the beasts that could reach the islands are all practically destroyed by now.
Willem gets caught up in this and is forced to intervene using his beast powers. But because of this he loses control and goes on a rampage.
He is later defeated by the other fairies and then sealed in a coma for X years in order to deal with the Shiantor's urges inside him.
Eboncandle can revive him but doing this would turn him into a beast which Ren says no.
Ren and Elq stay with Willem the entire time while he is sealed.
SukaMoka happens.
After some time and the events in SukaMoka which I know little about, Willem finally manages to awake on his own, restored memories and everything and goes to the Fairy house.
He says a Tadaima line to which the Troll answers with a Okaerinasai while holding the baby which resembles Cthulhu in her arms.

I like how vol 4 summary goes in 3 lines while vol.5 makes 10.

Playing Scarborough Fair again was just unfair

can you make a Scarborough Fair one?

Well there's a reason why 5 isn't fully translated yet.

anyone know if there will there ever be sales for the translated ln or will it only ever be translated online? I don't really mind but it'd be nice to have a hard copy of the ln's at some point

Yup, you were right, Sup Forums.
Everything really did went diejoubu.

I'M GOING TO SCARBOROUGH FAIR...

The entire fight scene was really good.

It it's just about owning it physically you can always buy the japanese version.

Nice get

>Last episode
>youtube.com/watch?v=EpEx9K25dWs
>Starts playing
Seriously, this was AOTS

Just shows you how weak the season.

This season was rather decent

Not really when the only things I ended up watching were SukaSuka and bnha (because I'm a sucker for festival/tournament arcs)

Did you give anything else a try?

This. It makes it more special

I'm back from last week Sup Forums. Is episode 10 the true ending or not?

Plenty of shows. Though I admit I haven't started on some of the sequels like Uchouten or Bahamut.
And some stuff like Tsuki ga kirei. Not like I'm complaining.
Shuumatsu was more than enough and didn't made me intrested in the ln unlike Alderamin.

You can't say that when you didn't bother watching others

*didn't made me
The fuck was that. Meant to say 'did make me intrested in the ln'

If Ren doesn't win, I will rage against the heavens.

Is Ren a good cook?
Can she replace Cthulhu as the happiest wife?

I was gonna say to definitely watch Tsuki if you haven't, it's extremely heart warming

She becomes immortal and stays with him even as he goes into a coma for years.
She literally won.

This show worth watching?

Do you like cute girls and SUFFERING with a great story setting?
If so, then yes, yes it is.

Compared to the last two seasons, this one had more than one series I actually bothered with finishing.

Yes if you like a slower paced shows with a predetermined ending.

Was it kino? Will the BD release be better?

Please be true.

This question may come a little late, but where the fuck do the "suka" come from?

Are those "suka" from "desuka"?
Although, wouldn't it be "ssuka" in that case?

It is

Gem of the season for me. Didn't know about it until randomly checking it out and what a ride. Looking at those LN spoilers the series kind of continues forward pretty far which makes me a little sad but that's the LN adaptation life I guess.

She wins by being LMS.

I can see that happening.

>週末なにしてしますか、忙しですか、救ってもらっていいですか?
>しますか、忙しですか
>すかすか

And the third すか gets ignored?
What kind of logic is that?

There's no need to make an acronym as long as the actual name of the show.

Okay, but what happened to Ren after Willem woke up? Still by his side, I hope.

Feels

Elq actually tries to sneak into the chamber where Willem is sealed and tries to sleep with him but Ren notices that and stops her.

It is still on going. It is assume that Ren win unless Mashimaro grow up and regain ctholly memories.

>shou ga nai na.. mou.

I felt a squeeze in my heart. I thought I lost it a long time ago. Is this how it'd feels to have a significant other?

Nope. Ren doesn't appear at all in Sukamoka, she's basically a non-character. I guess the author realised Ithea is better.

Sleep as in sleep or sleep as in rape his unconscious body?

No, its what it feels like to be happy.

Damn. The last time a final episode of an anime made me tear up like this was Texhnolyze.

Sleep as in sleep. Elq is innocent and pure. And did nothing wrong.

>strands of blue hair

I hope Ren ends up doing the same after a while.

Even if Mashimaro grows up, she won't be an immortal, right? Still sounds like a Ren end to me.

Please no. Ren-chan is the best.

>I thought I lost it a long time ago
I had a similar feeling while watching this episode. Tsuki ga Kirei made me feel the same way too.

My heart ;_;

The corpses of 715 Beasts lay around her, all cut apart, crushed to bits, or burned to ashes. And that was all. Confirming that no more Beasts remained around her, the girl finally stopped moving.

The wind stood still.

Her red hair, so vivid as if it were ablaze, glowed brightly in the moonlight.

— Someone was lying collapsed on the ground.

Who is that? the girl thought.

With some effort, she twisted her neck to take a look.

Enveloped in the darkness of night, a black haired young man lay on the sand with a young girl held tightly to his chest.

“Ah…”

The girl raised her head and thought about saying something, but her throat no longer functioned after such wild breathing during the battle. And besides, she didn’t even know what to say.

The young man looked as if he were about to burst into tears. For some reason, the girl found that sight saddening.

Who is he?

Surely, he used to be someone very precious to her. But she couldn’t remember. She couldn’t even feel a sense of loss.

The girl got the feeling that she wanted the man to smile. She wanted him to laugh and tease her. But at the same time, she wanted him to cry. She wanted him to feel for her now empty self so much that he would be moved to tears. I’m a terrible person, the girl thought. I really am.

The young man’s eyes opened ever so slightly and looked towards the girl. A sudden happiness welled up inside her chest. She could convey to him. After losing everything, even losing sight of who she was, one last wish still remained inside her tattered heart. There were words she wanted convey to him before she disappeared for good.

Thank you.

She moved her lips to form those words, then, with every ounce of strength left inside her broken body, she smiled.

After a brief moment, the girl’s consciousness terminated, never to return again.

Just a reminder that the baby we saw at the end of the episode is actually Ctholly when she was born and not the baby mentioned.

Supposedly she gets reincarnated, but it's an open end so we can only guess if it's true or that the new baby simply resembles her.

Some people here are trying to post spoilers without having actually read Sukamoka and misleading everyone. Marshmallow is not the reborn Kutori we see at the end of the anime, they're different girls. This is obvious if you've read it because we see the moment they spawn and it's clearly completely different from the anime scene.

>they turn red as she's talking

I shouldn't have watched this as soon as I got up. I've been sad all day.

I just wanted an ending with a little bit of hope.

Guessing you're referring to her.

>without having actually read Sukamoka

Is SukaMoka even translated?

Woke up at 2pm and watched it at 3
Been sad the rest of the day

The baby at the end of the Anime is Ctholly though.

Best girl

I heard few thread's ago that they are the happiest girls. Never really got an explaination on that.

Better than watching it right before bedtime like me. ;_;

They did pick up 2 girls at the start of vol5.

Tried my best to keep it together, but then the dam broke, and it all flooded out.

What the fuck Sup Forums? This isn't what I signed up for.

Do you actually want best pet to be trapped in suffering festa part 2?

Ren is immortal and is mostly free from the suffering. That's the best end one can hope for here.

Nooooooo.

One thing that makes me sad is that Chtolly never knew that Willem kissed her.

Have fun sleeping with a wet pillow

The orange one got mind corrosion the same way that FAKER cat did and the new personality that took over was from a girl who had some serious grudge with her best friend back in her past life.
This grudge passes on because pink supposedly looks a lot like her best friend did so she starts shit up, goes mental and eventually goes rogue.
That's basically all that's known about that so far.

She's living with Willem and Elq in Suwon's Island

>ywn fuck nygglatho while she nibbles on your tasty body

Willem has a hard life

>waifus all either die, become eldritch abominations or both

>she gets too excited and accidentally nibbles too hard

>not watching Cthulhu become the happiest old one in the world

Pleb

I'm pretty sure she's yellow, not orange. Also she's best girl, slightly above green who is also amazing.

>about to go to sleep
>decide to watch the last ep
>just lying awake now staring at the ceiling

kill me now

Reposting more spoilers from the past threads:

At the end of volume 3 Kutori is confirmed dead (recovered corpse and everything), Willem and Ren are basically dead and the ship with everyone else managed to escape. But while Willem and Nefrem are dying they are trapped in some kind of illusion world created by the First Beast. That illusion is set 500 years ago, just a few days before the end. Volume 4 Is mostly about Willem and Ren trying to get out of the illusion.
They manage to do so (not spoiling ALL the plot twists here), but in the process the first Beast is split up into Willem and Ren. This makes them immortal and prevents them from dying (their bodies were still on the verge of death from the end of volume 3), but they're half Beast now (They still look the same, but have a weird eye).
Volume 5 Is back on the floating islands. Willem's memories were sealed to keep the Beast in check, and he's living with Elq until plot happens. Ren (who can mostly surpress the Beast on her own) is looking for him.
The end of the main story isn't very happy, but there's an epilogue some years later (even later than the sequel series) that's kind of optimistic.

Okay you got me. I'm going to regret this when no S2 is announced, huh?

Watched it before going to work. It rained hard as I was on my way to work

Worst girl desu

Continued,

The revolt stuff is:

After the battle at the end of volume 3 most or all of the Timeres (the only beast that can reach the islands) are dead.
Until that point, the military had all military power (mostly the Dug Weapons and the Leprechauns) and needed it, because they were barely fighting back the Timeres. Now that that thread is gone, other nations are seeing their chance. They secretly developed their own weapons (basically huge suits of armor, powered by multiple expendable Leprechauns). They make their power play by "accidentally" release hordes of captured beasts on an island and then send in their weapon which just happened to be nearby after the Leprechauns are unable to defeat the beasts. But their weapon goes berserk Willem comes in and defeats it using his Beast powers. So now he goes Berserk as well and starts attacking the girls until he's defeated by Rakish (orange loli).
The end result is:
- Willem in a coma, moved to that island where Eboncandle lives
- Ren and Elq decide to stay with him
- Aisea in a wheelchair

The epilogue is set a few years after that. Willem is somehow awake again, seemingly sane and visits the fairy island. On his way to the house a little fairy that's probably a reincarnation of Kutori falls on him and says the same line as when they first met at the very beginning, but doesn't have any of Kutori's memories.
Naigrat appears, Willem says "tadaima", she replies "okaeri nasai", the end.

anons I didn't get very sad
Am I a monster?

>his smile and optimism: gone

>everything is daijoubu

For EX:

Takes place after vol 5 where Niggalot starts talking to the little ones what Willem told her regarding the previous wielders of Seniorious.
It's followed by some side stories regarding Lilia's past, her meeting with Willem and Willem being Mr Popular 600 years ago and how Lilia is madly in love with him.
There's also a short story about Cthulhu's training and how Willem beat Cthulhu, Ren and Ithea with just martial arts. Later on the 3 girls overheard Willem's conversation with a stranger and thought he wanted to leave so they tried to stop him but it turns out to be a misunderstanding. This is where Cthulhu realized she's falling in love with Willem. Supposedly this takes place somewhere in vol 2.
There's also some short stories here and there about why Ren stuck so close to Willem.

SukaMoka's MC:

>Feodor Jesmann (17), an Imp with a tragic past.
>Part of a rich family living in Elpis. Brother was Elpis army commander which caused the Elpis incident at the end of volume 5 of the main series. Borther got executed, country later got destroyed and now Feodor has some hidden agenda to take revenge on the world. At least that's how vol 1 made it look like, but there's much more to that I'm sure.
>Smart, kind, frank, and smug as hell in some illustrations.
>Likes donuts instead of butter cake.
>Childhood furry friend in some illustrations is apparently engaged to him.NTRs her for Tiat though. Also, that illustration in volume 3 tells me she dies or something happens to her.
>Weak but fights with trickery.
>Willem haunts him later.