Boruto

Is Sumire the coolest girl in Boruto?

No.

Why does she wear the mask?

If they take that off will she die?

Are we using this thread for the episode in a few hours?

I'll just assume we are and post the official timeline for the anime.

It looks like Sarada's side story is going to be redone in the second novel alongside the ROOT stuff.

You mean a retcon right?

what is the second novel about?

Most likely they'll change stuff that doesn't fit anymore like Mitsuki and Sarada's introduction and show what Boruto was doing after he delivered that lunch to Sarada.

Chocho being fat.

Yeah.

Also Sarada's clothes will most likely change when she becomes a genin in the anime since she wears her movie outfit in the upcoming ChouChou OVA.

iirc this OVA was made before the Boruto Manga even got released

also this OVA will be avaliable if you pre order the storm series remaster

That's true but in promo art for the TV anime series Sarada was in her movie clothes. I don't mind either way but others seem upset by her clothing in the manga so I thought it might brighten their day.

>but others seem upset by her clothing in the manga so I thought it might brighten their day.
im one of those
i hate the way Boruto and Sarada dresses now, especially their footwear
Like back then it was more of Militaryesque but now it's all nothing but casual

Only a while longer until we find out what role Sumire has in this arc, what the Nue does, and what Boruto's eye is (although that might be saved for next week).

stream?

in 3 hours

Based on the positions in this timeline it looks like there *might* be a minor timeskip soon. That would solve the confusion about their ages.

The episode is airing right now

oh my

>Purple electricity

Kakashi Hiden flashback arc confirmed?

What going on here?

It was basically confirmed when they mentioned the Hozuki Castle in the manga. Kahyo will probably be the one to reminisce about it.

BEST GIRL

Oh no she was faking wasn't she...

well fug

oh god thats hot

Her new look is even more of qt. GL Boruto, whether she will become your potential waifu depend on your talk-no-Jutsu.

Is this going to be her last Hawawa?

I hope not...

>Haku was a trap
>Sumire is a dominatrix tattooed loli
Truly we have surpassed Naruto

ohhh

so thats how her dad died

Forget Salad, Boruto better get that pussy.

Sai is gonna save her, I can't see one of the kids dying yet.

Fuck it. At this point I'm rooting for a harem. Seriously, Sumire's battle design is god-tier especially if you're a backfag

I haven't watched Naruto since I dropped it at around Sasuke retrieval or whatever, but looking at that pic I have to say I thought there was a Naruto/Pokemon Crossover because that shit next to Kakashi looks like a damn Pokemon.

S-she has a nice back...

Salad is slut

I really like her design. Too bad she's just filler character.

>Too bad she's just filler character
I thought the bort anime is canon or at least this arc is?

The anime is canon because it is written by the same guy who writes the manga. However the odds of this arc ever being mentioned in the manga are slim.

That's kinda hot

Waifuuu, don't fuck this up Boruto.

We only got three chapters of original content and the most characters still not appeared so there's still a chance.

God, i wish she really was Hinata 2.0. Bort needs to crush that puss.

WHAT THE FUCK

Pretty much Naruto in a nutshell.
I kinda want to get back into Naruto by just skipping Shippuden and just watching Boruto but then I remember watching it for the girls ain't an option; practically every girl in the series has great designs but are shit everywhere else or are filler and one off characters.

So is it just me or did Boruto just pull an Obito?

Sumire better show up post-timeskip as one of Boruto's allies when he inevitably goes Sasuke.

>yfw Neo Team Hawk is Boruto, Sumire and Denki

Boruto is definitely the Sasuke of this generation. All the ladies want his D.

So how didn't the hospital staff notice the giant tattoo when they undressed her and put her in the patient's gown? I mean, it probably doesn't appear until it's activated anyway, so whatever.

Damn this episode was pretty good. Hawawa really was an evil bitch.

I'd have to go back and rewatch, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is better than episode 13 of the original Naruto.

You know even if she is canon and appears in the manga later its sad to know that she'll never be the "hwawawa" girl from the earlier episodes ever again.

don't worry, sheer popularity will carry her over. Unlike Naruto, Boruto is very variable when it comes to having sure things, nothing is set in stone yet so Sumire ascending to becoming one of the characters, even if it's in the far future.

She still hawawa'd. It's in her blood. But I much, much prefer this to the old Sumire.

Anyone got a link?

I guess it makes sense now that Naruto didn't just defeat the Nue. If by some chance it actually absorbed some of his chakra it would become even stronger and blow up Konoha.

> Sp manages to create a revenge focused female antagonist with actual development

After all the edgy boys kishi is so fond of, this is neat

they just preyed on our wanting for Boruto to have his own version of Hinata, and then flipped it over.

Though we could still meme her to win.

Jesus, what a disaster that would have been. Still, it's cruel to tease everyone that he'll do something and just have him sit in the corner while his son does the important thing.

And is it just me, or did Boruto's eye sparking out create a portal large enough to swallow that thing?

>all this talk of vetting people
>villain is essentially a ninja jihadist
>Kakashi builds a wall to keep the illegal invader contained
I'm okay with this.

I only wish they had done a slightly better job of hiding it was Sumire before the last episode. People kind of figured it out 3 weeks ago (though even back then, people were doubting it)

Mitsuki gets gayer with each new episode

Is chapter 700 just never getting animated?

So was that intentional to fuck with Mitsuki or did she slip into iincho mode for a second?

PLEASE DON'T DIE. I WANT HER AND BORUTO TO FUCK.

It's true that she was the traitor but I strongly doubt "she was an evil bitch all along" is what they'll stay with. This is Naruto after all.

She's gonna get TnJ'd next week, probably something about "you parents don't define you" and probably die (I really hope not though)

BoruSumi vs. BoruSara feat. BoruHana - let the games begin!

>mfw threads from even as early as 3 weeks ago wondering why this moe-moe bitch was in their manly ninja anime

Don't worry, Boruto will Talk-no-Jutsu her.

Who cares, at least it makes sense that she's the culprit and not a talking plant.
Either she won't die and Boruto will be a hero and acquire a new waifu, or she will die and he'll learn a harsh lesson about reality that will impact him later in life.

Win-win for me.

>Sumire looks like Senjogahara
Welp.

It's a good kind of gay though.

Doesn't she have to die so the manga and anime can stay in synch?

>evil Sumire
I'm not even mad.

not really. They could say that she's serving time during the Chuunin Exams.

Best way to use her is practically when Boruto inevitably becomes Sasuke 2.0

Im not complaining, it's already miles better than sns

She could get adopted by Sai and join ANBU and it'd fit in fine with the manga. So either she's redeemed or dies.

Still, I think it'd be funny if the episode titled The Path Boruto Sees ends up with her dying.

They can make up some dumb excuse as to why she and the other academy students aren't there.

>when Boruto inevitably becomes Sasuke 2.0
He was a little G in today's episode though. Took out Mitsuki's snake clone while nearly breaking his own nose in the process and stopped him from killing Sumire.

>Win-win for me.
Not for me! She's hot now!

what I meant is that

>Neo Team Hawk

Shit why Sumire becomes the best character of Boruto
And why she is not with the team of boruto and Mitsuki
Throw me Sarade and give me more Sumire

Yeah, Boruto is too friends focused to ever become a Sasuke clone

she is fucking shit borutofag

BoruSumi.

What if the battle ends in a threesome?

Nah and the fact that multiple people want to save her means its unlikely she will die. Mitsuki didn't even want to kill her and even apologized when he was about to mutilate her.

The OP has the kids showing themselves off in team order but Sumire, Wasabi, and Namida showed up on ChouChou's turn so maybe they get grouped together later.

Except this time he actually has friends to care about, not just some gay orange kid he's constantly picking fights with.

I'm honestly convinced that the OP is just part of the ruse

It'll be Namida and Wasabi since Boruto mentioned them to her when he tried to talk her out of jihad.

Exactly