Italy/pol/ general - Salvini Saturday edition

previous thread >Italian elections will be held on March 4th

>the center-left party that governed in the last 5 years is epecte to lose, and it's plummeted in the polls

>the real match is between the center-right coalition and the M5S

MOST RECENT POLL (1 Feb)-mean values

>Center-right: 36,4 %
>Movimento 5 Stelle: 27,9%
>Center-left: 27%
>Liberi e uguali: 6,2%
>others 1,1% (+0,1%)

Abstension+undecided voters 42,8%

voting pattern: breakdown by age and job brackets election-day.net/1861-2

panorama.it/news/politica/elezioni-politiche-italiane-2018-sondaggi/

repubblica.it/politica/2018/02/01/news/collegi_uninominali_sicuri_centrodestra_centrosinistra_m5s_vassallo-187745094/

if you still haven't made up your mind, the official political programs have been published here

dait.interno.gov.it/elezioni/trasparenza

latest polls 1/2

2/2

(((polls)))

So Legia Nord are /ourguys/ right?

Who cares about Italy? You're a disgusting country of wops and negros. Get off Sup Forums as it's meant for white people.

pls no bulli I'm tryna being informative

Yea. Lega is the only realistic option

yes

>meme flag

It's not bait if it's true m8

Hello I am italian

You are doing good work. We should add a few links in the OP.
Also we should make a few leaflets about demographic change and start plastering our towns with them.
I might post an example this afternoon if we make another general

Do you have citizenship to vote?

thank you. wha other links we shold add in the OP? ( I should make a pastebin for it too)

*what
*should
fuck this broken keyboard

Unfortunately I'm phoneposting now because I'm on the train and I don't have links. It might be interesting to add some news stories like they do in Brit/pol/. I'll post few links this afternoon

have fun mate when someone make a joke.
Good job btw.

It doesn't matter what color you are. You're a foreigner.

oh

Fun Facts:

- elections in EU countries are a show; EU members just have to pass EU regulations; members governemnts literally have very little more than daily administrative duties

- the Italian elections show is actually all about getting a 20k/month wage and a large number of supplementary benefits

- the only Italian politician Putin will ever listen is Berlusconi (OMG!) -- Putin is not willing to waste time with those (way) smaller fishes

- Salvini did a 100% Fascist thing: hiring two people smarter than him (Bagnai and Borghi, both anti-EU). No Italian politician ever did the same since 1943. Anyway he did because it's becoming clear that Lega won't let Italy leave EU

- Lega is the populist party for honest people, M5S is the populist party for tax evaders, PD ("Democratic Party") is the Communist party guys who just repainted their flag (they needed the "Democratic" word in their name because they actually are all but Democratic)

>Lega is the populist party for honest people

Come on now, they've sentences of using election refunds for private expenses.

That's why we have to put pressure on anti EU politicians.
We need to make sure they understand that if they flipflop on their positions they won't get any more votes

thank you.
I found a couple useful:

archive.is/ivqP8 IlSole24Ore - Reati di stranier, l'allerta del Viminale

archive.is/Sznmq Corriere - Immigrazione illegale, la maxi operazione a Pistoia

archive.is/ZR0rh Il Giornale - M5s, l'ordine ai candidati "Cercate nefandezze sui rivali"

Nice. Good work. Can you make a pastebin?

hello i am italian

Will do.

Parola d'ordine?

>Salvini did a 100% Fascist thing: hiring two people smarter than him

kek (?)
user, this is so true it almost hurt.

>ITT
>Wop niggers busting nuts over Godfather
The memes write themselves

M I G A

Only person talking about the Godfather here is (You)

aw my screen

Redpill me on Licio Gelli, please.

salve

>La creatura...

Surrender mokey making fun of Amerimutt...

So Italy is fucked too? Great. Another one bites the dust. It amazes me that the people of these countries happily want to genocide their own people. Fucking mindboggling.

Italiano in Francia?

hey guys, what recipe does your nona use for bolognese?

you mean ragù?
Just grinded meat, tomato sauce, onion, carrot and celery

what's the difference between bolognese and ragu? is bolognese from bologna?

bolognese is a meme that bologna made up to be relevant. ragù is the actual name. Try to put fegatelli on it too if you ca find them in emuland

>fagatelli
y-yeah I'll look out for it

terroni di merda

>divide et impera

(((scappellato)))

How many people will i trigger if i dress up as Trump for carnevale?

pienamente d'accordo ma alcuni sono apposto e generalemente sono meglio dei negri e alla fine sono bianchi pure loro quindi ce li teniamo. Non sono il problema di oggi, quando cacceremo tutti i clandestini dovremo civilizzare i terroni. T. Ambrogino con un cuore d'oro

F I G A
Facciamo
Italia
Grande
Ancora

nobody since people in Italy are not as retarded as american liberals

People would just laugh I suppose

Terroni are the last of our problems now
t. Milanese/Varesotto mutt

How many years left before the EU/leftists end Carnevale for being Islamaphobic?

agreed but they are still a problem, a problem we can put aside for the moment but sooner or later they need to sort themselves out

True. I think they can sort themselves out in the long run

How would they even do that

>apposto
terrone di merda

I have my doubts, only fascism was able to fix some things in the south, they have to be ruled.

I hope this comes true.

Their power to destroy culture seems to be unstoppable.

I think decentralization (as in federalism) would help the south as well. It would force their politicians as well as ours to take responsibility for the shit decisions they take rather than having always extra tax money to fix their messes

Ofc I am for federalism, but you know whats going to happen? All their regions will go bankrupt and federalism will be put on hold to save their asses. Sometimes when i think about this I regret the unification of Italy

I think people will applaude you/make photos with you

you are probably right

Its a sad reality and I say this when one of my best friends is from Calabria, and he fucking hates his own people rofl

Ragazzi, di questo passo la Lega perde.
Dovete fare MEMI e spammarli ovunque.
MEMI MEMI MEMI.

M E M I
E
M
I

I have a couple

(what the hell am i doing wrong?)

Possibile che mi guardo un film qualunque tipo billy lynn e mi devo sorbire una scena di cuckold?
Che film ci sono ultimamente?

Sostituisci con 5s ed è perfetta. D'altra parte gli elettori del pd sono inerti ai memi di internet quindi è fatica sprecata.

>Che film ci sono ultimamente?
È uscito il remake italiano del film Lui è tornato

Bisogna concentrarsi sui pentecatti, effettivamente. Quelli rubano un fottio di voti alla lega. Qualcosa sul fatto che siano legati a Soros o che abbiano fatto backpedaling su un sacco di cose

Se qualcuno vuole modificarla faccia pure, io sono impedito per queste cose

Io sono pratico di photoshop, però ho bisogno che qualcuno mi dia le idee da mettere in pratica

Basta che sostituisci il logo pd con 5palle

>using election refunds for private expenses.
How could possibly it happen?

Venerable Master of a clandestine Lodge (because normal Freemasonry is not enough here)

Sì ma intendevo in generale, non questo meme specifico

Lmao ma era minorenne qui?

HAPPENING IN MACERATA GUYS

Ecco un'altra risorsa della boldrini da rispedire a casa.

M5S voters and PD voters are actually former PCI (Italian Communist Party) voters.

In fact they want:
- euthanasia, abortion, genderism
- drugs everywere
- gay agenda
- more money to gay lobbies
- more money to banksters
- more immigrates
- more mosques

Prova a scopiazzare qualche meme di quelli in giro, che ne so, puoi provare con quelle palle con gli occhiali o come cazzo si chiamano

Dear Italy, if your planning to fash out again, can you do the world a favor and play diplomatic Italy this time? Shut the borders, act friendly yet neutral with the neighbors, NOT BE INVOLVED WITH COCK HEAD "OOPS WE FUCKED IT ALL UP AGAIN" GERMANY. Or at the very least not join the war until you get your armed for the current era.

S/pol/QR mother fucker

?

How have you not called your general It/pol/ ?

m5s came from the youth wing of the pd during the anti-berlusconi protests. They called themself popolo viola.

infermabile?

white skin. Pick
>mafia
>retard
>newIslam

Se hai amici nerd puoi tradurre questi