I just want to know one thing, who chose Donald Trump...

I just want to know one thing, who chose Donald Trump? I don't believe a single man could stand up to the power of the world elite. Who chose him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll hazard a guess and say Israel.

It's pretty obvious, no?

Rural and suburban retards did

City people voted for Clinton

The American people

God.

KEK

Its really quite simple. Donald Trump was an elite himself but he turned against the system because he felt it cheated him and in retrospect people believed that if an elite was getting screwed then they all must be getting screwed too.

It's a fucking play. They are all acting.
Mitt Romney let exactly that slip a couple of times when he was running. He was so dumb he couldn't play his part.

The people who ACTUALY run the world are bankers, financers, industrialists, media owners.

we literally just had an election faggot. start paying attention

God

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_BJmzb_Sw

youtube.com/watch?v=HjDiWtQqU4E

youtube.com/watch?v=KhDixsVpyx8

People who knew their fathers.

No. 9/11 killed his buddies.

The more alien those memes become the deeper the window to your insecurities.

>this is the average response from fags from countries that put Muslims first instead of his own citizens.

Racists and traitors

Donkey Shill clogging up the works.

Earn those sheckels Donkey Shill, earn them.

behold

>still defending trump
it's the memes, right? No honestly I like trump, but that's just because he ruins your country so the EU zone can recover the disaster that is merkel.

Double checked

He's been planning to take down the jewlluminati already when he was a young lad. There are old interviews with him where he talks about it openly.

Let me ask you, OP. Why do you prefer to remain a slave and very likely lose your chance at ever gaining real freedom... over starting to think critically, spending a day or two doing research, and confirming for yourself that your worldview is deeply rooted in the conditioning you have been subjected to your whole life.

The CNN fake news and censorship are real.
Look at all the footage of them cutting people off the air.

>mexinigger
>thinks he can talk down about minorities.

ROLL
1-5 Trump is a zionist puppet and our enemy
6-0 Trump is our meme president chosen by kek

Wtf.

Wrong. A piece of shithole desert has no sentience

Jews. It's always the Jew.

>t. Drumpftard supporter

Klumpf will be impeached soon, you're aware of that aren't you?

The right will at the right time. That's all you need to know.

Drumpfkucks BTFO

Trump is playing a Zionist and is our ally.

Reroll

they brought him in to destroy the nomination chances of either a dem or gop or more than one
he wasn't planning on actually winning but when it looked like he might, the deal changed or his target(s) were vanquished and he went full blast
maybe someone chose him or he went looking for it
>stand up to the power of the world elite
wow you are fucking dense and clueless beyond compare
he's done exactly zero "standing up" to the status quo and 1000percent given them help, including tax breaks they didn't even fucking need, so don't bother pretending he's some sort of hero to the homeless or something
he's a bubble-tard and will always be a bubble-tard
if anyone chose him they are also bubble-tards for picking someone so full of crap to represent them
you got strange ideas about politics
the only people he "stands up" against are a few politicians. that's it. end of hero stuff.

Checked, friend.
Color me surprised.

>who chose Donald Trump?
63 million Americans.

You know you will be hanging from a rope soon right?

Pepe

But i'm not a Republicuck or Trumptard.

>WASHINGTON POST
>In what was an unprecedented revelation with drastic global ramifications today,Independent investigator Robert Mueller announced that his investigation of Donald Trump had produced "enormous, incontrovertible and disturbing evidence" that the failed former president committed treason by colluding with Russia to steal November's election from Democratic candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton.

>At a press conference , Mueller teary eyed and exhausted said it's his recommendation that the Department of Justice indict Trump as a traitor - a crime that, if proven in court, is punishable to extreme lengths. He also recommended Trump to be detained at Gitmo (A prison he proposed to keep opened) throughout the duration of the trial

>"Hillary Clinton's staggering 3 million-vote victory at the ballot box ensured that Trump's brazen attempt to contravene OUR American democracy and betray his fellow citizens were ultimately unsuccessful. But our independent investigation of Trump's ties to Putin has produced conclusive proof that Trump worked with an enemy of America, "

>At one point, Mueller referred to Trump as "the greatest traitor since Benedict Arnold and the Rosenbergs." Chants of "Lock Him Up" and "f**k Barron" could be heard from the streets.

In an emergency press conference Paul Ryan apologized to Clinton for both violating her Constitutional rights and abusing the powers of his office and violating her rights in the course of investigating her emails in communications with Congress

Sources have spotted Trump at the White House residency where Mueller appeared from behind (which was said to be spontaneous) speaking something in a foreign language towards the ex president before the lights were knocked out.