How to deal with white women who prefer their career over their family?

How to deal with white women who prefer their career over their family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNzeR3m3hus
hentai2read.com/mother_comdom/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those tiddies

I think honestly there's only one serious option. I'm not going to be troubled by such questions ever again in the future.

Do you think the one on the left feels insecure?

Avoid at all costs unless your a cuck

>How to deal with white women who prefer their career over their family?

Ignore them, so that dangerous mindset dies with them

fpbp

That's my fucking fetish right there.

Women and Careerism is just a method, for upper-middle management through the C-suites, for boss men to have their de facto harems while being able to virtue signal "gender equality".

The sickest part isn't that. The sickest part is how many people clamor for the chance to be a "useful idiot".

Best answer, ragazzi.

You don't.

Raising taxes up to 65%< for single white women

Nothing you can do. In my experience they are more likely to cheat and more likely to be relatively empty people. More like men than women. Career women should simply be avoided.

Do not engage with them. They are trying to have the cookie and eat it at the same time and you'll be the collateral.

Not breed with them. Breed with women who want families and encourage your daughters to marry young. The idea of marrying at an age past 20 is a joke (since it is extremely likely that they will lose their virginity), coupled with this overly Western romantic idea of marriage is what has killed white birth rates. Ideally we should seek to return to a class based society where arranged marriages the are the norm.

We don't need your beta-ass retarded ideology. We need white sharia.

Won't stop another generation from popping up. They're a symptom.

and people say size doesn't matter

the will end up miserable when they have material wealth but hit menopause with no children. they have forsaken the joy of continuing on to the river of life which is a huge emotional side to the female mind and body.

rape

Let them have their career. They'll realise corporations aren't relationship-material after they buy their fourth cat.

>he hasn't written women off completely already
Only the sterile environment of an artificial womb is fit to bear my 20 sons.

gib milky

That's one way to make your friends invisible

good goyim and guess wholl knock em up when ur gook getting

For bosses to have their harems and for male.beta wagecuck o trick themselves into believing they will get their pee pees touched if they orbit around a woman for a while.

le rape

Once they get mid to late 20s they will by nature itself get a desire for a child, or they will remain barren.
Let them get on with it and find one who is not that way inclined.

they are slowly coming to the conclusion that careers are shit
money does not a family make and singles are the most miserable ones in the long run

She a JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=lNzeR3m3hus

desu just let all these idiots throw their cucked dna away, the only way forward is sacrificing the genetic disease of blind altruism but this is probably a shill thread so

Find other white women...
those women you describe are borken

please tell me that's a shoop

1 girl cannot be so blessed

you dont breed with them

>refer their career over their family?
You mean materialim and false happiness and sex?

Biology will deal with it. They won't reproduce.

Ignore them. They are obviously from a bloodline that doesn't value them enough to ensure they walk the path of light, so why should we?

the one on the middle left should run, the one with the bombers already sucked all the tit out of the other 2.

>Angela and her flat-mates

>(((MGTOW)))
>fuck womyn im going to live my own way and not support my race!

>We need white sharia

SAUCE NOW!

>1 post by this ID

she is literally too big of a girl for you sung min park

You're a bunch of cucks

I’m white and don’t racemix! I’m just a foreigner in Korea.

be nice, giantess fetish is high tier

Far left is a 4 at most, center left is a 5, middle is a 7, center right is a 6(pretty face but shit body).

You have really bad standards.

That's smaller than a kids meal

thats a small pizza

4u

Career woman here. I’d happily settle down and put my career to one side of the vast majority of men weren’t either soyboys or women hating insecure fuckheads.
Sup Forums shows me most men just want a pretty young girl to fuck, irl I just see weak awkward men. Most decent guys I meet that I actually connect with are almost always in relationships with beautiful ditsy morons.
Just admit it men, you’re shallow, and that’s fine, but for some of us women we’re going to work because honestly some of us aren’t pretty enough to attract the guys who interest us as much as our jobs do.

T. Business owner and programmer

Tits or gtfo le programmer

Gonna need sauce on monster tits

Seriously, NOW

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

When you're all alone and lonely
In your midnight hour
And you find that your soul
It has been up for sale

tits or gtfo fattie

don't use a condom.

>my race
I don't care about "my race" other than if someone is attacking it, and therefore me. But that is only because they are attacking me.

moms ARE condom:
hentai2read.com/mother_comdom/1/

never mind that, how the hell am I supposed to deal with them yuge tiddies???
I'll have to wear two catchers mitts just to handle them.

I say fuck em.

Everyone should when they're young. Better to have two solid incomes than one. Don't be a leetch to society or your man.

How tall are you Ms van den Graaf?

I literally can't imagine dating a woman that doesn't have tits that big. Anything less than that I consider small.

Life is destroying me. I can't comprehend such huge tits exist, let alone that some Chad gets to suck and fuck them. Someone help me

only interesting/serious post
but I guess this is not the place for thoughtful discussion.

>Better to have two solid incomes than one.

This makes me sad. One income should support a family. Two incomes means that you are being cheated off your wages. If you need two wages to support a family, then that means that you no longer have the time or money to start a family. Ford understood this, but (((they))) destroyed Fordism.

What is Fordism? Fordism is paying people high wages so that one income can support a family. So that the woman can stay home and take care of the house and the children. When you bring women into the workforce, the wages are lowered meaning that one income is no longer sufficient to maintain a family.

They're fake.

become the stay at home dad of course.

This. You are a wise one, woman. Take care of your looks though. Get girly

HONK HONK

nothing wrong with that.

They are clearly not fake

You shun single mothers and those raised by single mothers so they grow up to hate their mother for being single. If a woman works, do not date her or acknowledge her in a romantic way. They were too stupid to get married and start a family right out of school and should be discarded.

This will fix it in one generation. But cucks and betas won't follow through.

t. woman programmer

No they are not fake you mong, fat tits are very veiny

"This is due to more fatty tissue being deposited on the breasts. As a result, this fat pushes against the veins in the breast, causing them to become more prominent. Reports of blue veins on the breasts are common during a woman's periods because of the hormonal imbalance during the time."

Salaries in the first world are big enough to have a 1 income family. It's that people in the west now want more and more luxuries and tend to pay for things they can do on their own. A 1 income family doesn't mean a man who works and a woman who gets her nails done every day in a salon and whines to her friends how hard it is to bring up her children, because her nanny doesn't speak the native language properly. It means the man bringing in the money and the woman using that money to save on everything she can. No more buying bread - you buy flour and bake the bread, no more nannies, you take care of your own children, no more getting lean cut ham at the supermarket in a plastic package - you cook cheap meats for a long time to make them taste better. It means no more avocado sandwiches - you fucking put lettuce and tomato in the sandwiches. No more overpriced brand clothing, which is only used 1 season - you stitch up with patches clothes which rip, but are still repairable. It means no more going to the hairdresser every month, but cutting the hair of your children.

how can we convince you to kill yourself?

And speaking of this 1 income family, universities could do a lot better teaching classes like homemaking, tailoring, cooking, gardening and farming to women. I'm not saying everything should be this, but it should be offered. Then if a woman wants to be a homemaker, she would have all the skills to make half the income a 2 income family has seem like more. And, honestly, it wouldn't matter if she is fat and ugly. There will always be someone who will court her because of her skills, and it won't be a fat neckbeard.

As hard as it may be for you to understand, the cost of living is higher in first world countries than in your shithole, and in many cases there are no cheap alternatives.

>rejecting "beta-ass retarded ideology"
>shilling for white sharia

Go to a third or a second world country, if it is so bad then. I'm not saying the first world doesn't have problems, I'm saying the first world has the least of a problem in the sense of money.

I'm not a woman, user. There are no women on the internet.

Absolutely. Women have to learn how to spend money and how to save money. But men also have to learn the same thing. How many men buy useless gadgets and games? Plenty of them do. Women learn by looking up to men. If men are bad with money, then women will be bad with money. It's easy to blame women for all of this, and certainly they have lots of blame. But men have the same problem.

i don't have sauce but this pic has been in my fap folder for a while, looks like the same sloot. should be able to reverse image search if you really want to find her.

3>2>4>1

It has always been the woman's domain to distribute the income the man makes. With a 2 income family that no longer is the case, as the 2 earners are treated as separate and they have justification to put aside a certain amount for their own indulgence. This on itself isn't bad, but it just leads to more frivolous spending. I think it is more of a symptom, than a cause.

Whether symptom or cause, perhaps it doesn't matter .What matters is what the solution is going to be.

BALTIC THREAD

I think this.

Explain to these women they can have their cake and eat it too. I have a friend from college who decided junior/senior year what her plan was and acted on it.

>married right out of college
>had three kids in her twenties
>reached her 30s and now is ready for career
>going back to school

This.

let them die surrounded by their loving warm career.