Wow so that memo was literally fucking nothing. What’s the next LARP to hype up?

Wow so that memo was literally fucking nothing. What’s the next LARP to hype up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZl14hcT0Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have no morals and obviously don't care about the rule of law or our democracy, get out of my country.

>literally fucking nothing
Not true. The memo discredits Trump's conspiracy theory. The dossier was not the motivating factor for any of the investigations. Carter Page was being investigated before he was a part of Team Trump and the information from George Papadopoulos is what started the investigation into the Trump campaign, not the Steele dossier.

I’m sure Hilary will be charged any day now. Right after Mueller tells Trump he is not under investigation.

Trump rekt him self.

Fuck the professor. Jeremy did nothing wrong.

>Wow so that memo was literally fucking nothing.

It was pretty damning
Arrests will happen soon

Wow. The shills are putting in overtime this week. It's a good thing you guys get paid directly by soros and not the dnc, cause they're broke.

You arent going to play it off. Half the country is literally getting ready for war because of.the memo.

It literally says the opposite.

You will go to prison with them. Everyone they paid is an acomplice.

t. shill last breaths.
enjoy gitmo faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=nZl14hcT0Wc

I am excited about the IG's report. The deep state swamp will finally be drained.

Momy! make them go away!

>coordinate your cosplay accordingly
Re-inforce your mental immaturity
FTFY, cunt!

The Kraken is coming and shit your pants.

thank you for this. it will be useful.

Hilary is going to hang

We will hang you.

Says the shills that never read it. KYS.

im glad you asked. domestically dems in the house are planning on releases a instagram pic thats proves some republican congressman are in fact reptiloids

internationally the germans are talking about released a receipt that a swedish politician drew a funny caricature on it and merkel is sure its racist but every one else who has seen it says its just a stick figure that has a black face robbing a normal stick figure