Create perfect girl

>create perfect girl
>well there is absolutley no way there could be anything bet-
>she has imouto who is carbon copy but smaller

Is this even allowed?

shitty grating seiyuu

You mean GREAT seiyuu.

It's allowed because she's not real, but rather a byproduct of the animation industry of a nation with extremely low birthrates due to a demand for escapism media for a plethora of lonely males that have difficulty in finding a parter which fulfills their desire for romantic companionship. Any and all elicitations of emotion are the result of carefully picked design choices that stimulate certain parts of the male brain such as large eyes, petite round features, and slender frames. One should never confuse fiction with reality.

get a load of this faggot

She is also Ochako right?
I think she tried too hard to sound cute as haru, it was more annoying than anything else
She is doing a great job as Ochako

>Onodera
>Perfect
Pick one

>onodera
>perfect
Nisekoi girls are the neglected, unwashed anus of the harem industry.

>Onodera
>perfect

You do know the only progress she made was because of Ruri working like crazy only to still lose. Not to mention that little imouto was annoying.

I liked Haru better than Kosaki though. Her interactions with Raku felt a lot better than the blubbering shyness that comes from Kosaki.

She was tsundere done better than Chitoge. And the chapters she had together with Raku showed that she actually had pretty good chemistry with him.

Who won? Nobody?

>extremely low birthrates due to a demand for escapism media
Imagine being this fucking stupid.

Haru is nothing like Kosaki
Completely different personality

>create perfect girl
>Onodera
You mean Marika, right?

*Chitoge

>Marika

The instant this bitch popped out, Nisekoi turned to shit. Fuck off.

Hey, guys! What's going on here?

I can agree on most things but you have got not fucking clue on why the birth rates are declining. You're as retarded as the slutfags claiming that more sluts means more fertility.

At least Hayate had a better ending

Man I love you so much, giving me a good chuckle.

No, you.

well anone. That would be a pretty tomboy in a tasteful bikini being beautiful and and relaxed.

a masterpiece*

>smaller

AND more tsuntsun

is right.
has shit taste and should see his doctor about it.

I like Paula the most.

Chitoge did.

Y-san did.

>>create perfect girl
>>well there is absolutley no way there could be anything bet-
>>she has imouto who is carbon copy but smaller
?
Kosaki and Haru are very different from each other. Also, Kosaki is not perfect. Haru isn't either but she's better than Kosaki, at least.

Why thrle fuck did she have to have her hair