One Piece

Ch. 870 Parting

"Come out Bege" a raging BM screams.
Chiffon sticks her head out the window to try to persuade BM, but her faces exactly resembles Lola's, which further enrages BM.
BM's children watch her current state carefully. It appears they plan to capture them all in one fell swoop when they're thrown out of the crumbling castle.
Luffy sees the suffering Bege and attempts to charge out the castle but is prevented by Nami.
Now that they have the poneglyph copies and have rescued Sanji's family, there's no point in putting in rushing himself out there.

She persuades him that it will be okay to fight once they meet up with Zoro and the others.
Capone says that here is only one way to escape from this predicament.
That is while they are in the Bege's body, Bege turns back into a human and is carried away by Caesar through the sky.
Caesar explains that that is impossible since they are surrounded by many Busoushoku Haki users.

Judge questions Sanji they were saved.
Zeff appears in Sanji's mind.
Sanji: "My father would have been saddened. He would be appalled at the small kind of man that would ridicule the death of their own family. I won't live a life where I am not able to face that person. 13 years ago, the Sanji Vinsmoke that ran away from Germa died on the seas. Therefore recognize this! You are not my father, Judge Vinsmoke!"

Judge hears Sanji's words and promises to never come close to the East Blue again.
On top of that, he vows that Germa will stall for time until Caesar can run away.
Bege undos his castle. Ichiji blocks countless number of bullets that come flying in.
Reiju flinches from BM's attack, but Luffy and Sanji come out from Bege's body and back her up.

End.

>Another god.DAMN. Boring,Talking Chapter

Fuck this series
FUCK.
IT.

Jinbe confirmed for escaping alive to join the crew permanently.

Wano leaks, oda is a hack so they're true

So is sanji naturally blonde or is it actually supposed to be yellow to the sibling hair color theme?

Yawn. At least HxH is back.

>Reiju flinches from BM's attack, but Luffy and Sanji come out from Bege's body and back her up

Monologue about why they should leave and not fight BigMeme.

Fucks all that shit and fights BigMeme.

Oda needs to stop making the parallels with Roger already

Also Caesar. I don't see how they possibly ever get rid of Caesar now.

The escape plan is going to fail and Jinbe will sacrifice himself. Screencap this.

Hope Oda has plans for sanji.Him telling of his dad is cool and all but I want to see him fight.Probably won't tho.

Sounds pretty retarded.

Ceaser doesn't even fly that fast and carrying Capone in the air will just slow him down.

Katakuri can easily snipe Ceaser in the air as well.

The flaming yellow will have his day.

He's naturally blonde.Maybe he'll get black hair and become the black ranger tho.Judge is already the yellow ranger.

>Literally "Man, I wish Zoro was here" the chapter

Next chapter will be a short flashback of Luffy ordering Jimbe to protect Nami and his crew(LuNa moment) and leave and saying he will help the Vinsmokes stall BigMom and leave with them. Sanji comes as well.

Think he'll get a Raid Suit too?

And Carrot. Can't add 2 dudes and not add another girl in.

In same chapter after flashback has ended rest of crew decide to leave beges body and back up luffy. Ceaser/Bege/Bege's wife

Black Leg Sanji. If he has a raid suit he should be nicknamed Burning Black.

Maybe, if it looks decent unlike the ones everyone else is wearing(except my baby reiju)

>Waaaahhhh nothing happens the chapter
Go play video games if you don't want story, you underage nigger.

In b4
>hurrr you just suck Oda's cock

That's the problem. There's very little story development this chapter.

>still thinks someone will join the crew post- timeskip

when will this meme end?

>black sheep of the family
>black leg

Holy crap everything makes sense now.

She'll hunt them down to Elbaf seeking revenge most likely.
Not going to lie though, I think Oda prematurely blew his load with Big Mom. If they run and deal with her later, all hype for her is gone as far as I'm concerned. She's an interesting antagonist, but I'm already over her. I'm far more excited for Shanks, Blackbeard, and Kaido to a lesser extent.

>all hype for her
If you deal with her now, all Yonkos will be shitty diappointments who you can kill off with three people.

his grudge towards Zoro also makes sense now

and the fact he's fated to fight Kizaru

WHERE IS MY FRIEND ZORO

>Just got a quick info regarding Hunter x Hunter for you today. The series takes about 2-3 times as long to translate as One Piece (the 2nd longest series in our weekly line-up), but at the same time, for many of us on the team, it's their favorite.

one piece fags on suicide watch.

shouldn't sanji be the one carrying Capone since he flies way faster than Caesar and has a stronger CoO than Katakuri?

Can sanji cook boneless pizza?

Also, a real question. Do Katakuri, Pudding, Jinbei, or Pedro do anything this chapter or is that it?

Waiting for the truth bomb to come out that she ate mother caramel and the kids.

Not at all. You really think crew will leave behind Luffy and Sanji to their demise(fending of BM). They're gonna fight as well.

They just feel bad for you cause this is gonna be the only

>arc now switching to evasion
>everything between Judge and Sanji
>plus the Vinsmokes staying behind

It's not that nothing is happening in the story, you're simply too stupid to understand the importance of what is going on. You're the generic shonen retard that only pays attention when people are hitting each other. You probably shouldn't read One Piece if you brush aside something like this.

>Fit all developments possible inside 18 pages, please

If you want a rushed story, just reread the last arc of Bleach, you boondocks nigger.

>truth bomb
maybe she eventually found out the truth and just had Pudding to erase that nasty memory

she really hates to talk about caramel with other people

>>arc now switching to evasion
Nope. Last panel proves that this is gonna be an all out brawl.

The 2ch leaker prefers HxH and always does it first, too.

OPtards are literally shit eaters

Oh no, three people like Hiatus X Hiatus, whatever will we do?

B-B-B-BUT user, YOU JUST SUCK ODA'S COCK YOU FANBOY.

That's the reply you'll get soon enough.

That really isn't that much. And I do prefer story development over pointless fighting, so don't accuse me of that.

Jaminis box will save us

>literal whos
>HxH is slower than OP
damn, really gets to me. I learned something shitty about HxH today and I also saw a HxH fag desperately try to defend his shonen when nobody was talking about HxH in the first place. Traumatizing.

>a rushed story, just reread the last arc of Bleach
What. Do you mean the last like ten chapters, or what? The arc overall was a glacial piece of shit where eight billion irrelevant characters fought it out with nothing of importance resulting.

>hunterxhunter has the better chapter
>again

oh it's bad, real bad.

BUT SALES DON'T MEAN QUALITY YOU OPSHITTERS REEEEEEEE

WE HXH FANS GET 34 VOLUMES WITHIN 19 YEARS OF SERIALIZATION BECAUSE WE ENJOY """QUALITY"""

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Togashi uses his breaks to gives us great chapters.

Oda doesn't do fuck all with his so we get shit boring plot slowing down chapters like this.

That freak out made it pretty clear she still doesn't know...err never knew

Why is that bad? I like both, but HxH has consistently been more interesting (when it's actually published.)

>Zoro's hair color gives Sanji PTSD

OOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

>HxHfags as our spoiler providers
fucking horrible

>Deus Ex arrow out of nowhere
>Gerald and other Sternritters even the ones we don't know what their powers are getting killed off by Yhwach
>No resolution to some characters and plot threads

Shit was rushed as fuck.

Thats dumb because if anything it proves BM is the most dangerous. They have to run from her.
She will be hunting them even after they escape. Big Mom Is basically Godzilla. She is the monster of the world.

What are you talking about?
Ceasar is old news. Gangster Gastino is new Mugiwara.

>HxH is not an easy series to translate by any means. Not only is it extremely text-heavy, but often also worded very ambiguously, with complex grammar and vocabulary; especially so in the current arc where Togashi is throwing one complex scenario into the mix after another, along with dictionary-styled explanations for them all — leaving us feeling like Gon.

Keep reading your kiddyshit, OPtard

Luffy and Sanji can both fly and it's far more likely that, being the two strongest, they are helping to distract the several dozen BM members to give the others more time to prepare the escape. If anything, your response is at least as unconfirmed as mine. I however, have the benefit of Nami literally saying they will escape and Luffy relaxing enough to listen to her
>entire arc changing direction from assault to retreat
>the Zeff thing that has been hanging over Sanji's head for IRL years is now resolved
>some sort of conclusion to the whole Sanji Vinsmoke mini arc
>Vinsmokes staying behind to protect the SHs after their prior relationship

No, I really can't help but get the impression that you're a generic fight fag that can't understand anything but people hitting each other.

Timeskip was a mistake
Luffy getting more allies was a mistake
Oda will never top Enies Lobby

If you had to give Luffy a different DF, which would you give him and why?

Remember, it's purpose is to keep the fights interesting, so don't just pick a strong one.

>I however, have the benefit of Nami literally saying they will escape and Luffy relaxing enough to listen to her

As cowardly as Nami is, she's not gonna leave behind her captain. Other crewmembers will come out of Bege's body next chapter, and Caesar and Bege will escape.

I will. You can continue to feel obligated to go into other threads and pick fights just to feel secure in reading your own manga, instead of, you know, just discussing your own manga in your own thread.

I'm not even sure how you thought the image of an HxH fag feeling it necessary to defend their manga in threads where nobody gives a shit would somehow not make that user look pathetic. Why aren't you discussing your manga if it's so good?

So, like I just said, you meant the last like ten chapters.

Yeah man, I'd rather Oda rush out and get to things without further explanation, proper flow, build up, and character depth, but hey, apparently you're not allowed to have an opinion in favor of a One Piece chapter these days because that means you're automatically an Oda cocksucker instead of being reasonable, amirite?

>extremely text heavy
Because Togashi can't draw for shit. He should really just write a novel. All those panels of just text walls.

>my favorite weekly battle shounen is better than yours!
Do you fags never get tired of arguing over which midget is the tallest?

>No, I really can't help but get the impression that you're a generic fight fag that can't understand anything but people hitting each other.
Well, that's your problem. You've been on Sup Forums too long and view everything in terms of an overly adversarial dichotomy.

She's simply not as interesting as people like Shanks, Blackbeard, Kaido, Akainu, or Dragon after this arc. All imo, so feel free to disagree.

Elbaf is going to be Fishman Island all over again.

What if Sanji's legs were swords and Zoro's swords were legs

If they retreat without beating her, won't the BM pirates just kill Zeff?

>not going to leave behind her captain
and as I said, Luffy and Sanji could just be stalling while Nami gets shit ready to leave. Why would Luffy and Sanji just stand around doing nothing?

And again, both Luffy and Sanji can fly. You don't seem to understand that the entirety of my post made clear that both Luffy and Sanji can still intend to leave with Nami even if they are currently assisting the Vinsmokes. I'm not sure why you came up with such a shitty reply when the post you're replying to already made clear that Luffy is still gungho on leaving with Nami

Wow, sounds like HxH is even more about boring talking than even this week's OP. And people already complained about this OP chapter being about boring talking like this user, so I guess HxH will be even worse.

A lot of these people lack substance in their lives, so they insist on these pointless little pissing contests.

>And again, both Luffy and Sanji can fly.

You really think its that easy to escape against all of BM's forces? Holding them off by themselves is a suicide mission. The rest of the crew will fight back.

HxH is a yearly battle shonen

Shit taste desu senpai. I disagree.

I'd be happy if something actually happened and we didn't have to wait two weeks for this shit.

All we get is Big Mom punching Capone again and boring shit between Sanji and his dad. Unless the spoiler guy neglected to mention Luffy was in G4 at the end of the chapter it's shit.

At this point of the arc Oda needs to speed things up not slow down.

Gave reason to strengthen the crew
Road to become the pirate king means you're gonna gain allies
He did that 2 arcs before Enies Lobby

HxH has substance and is well written, One Piece only has one dimensional characters and recycled shonen formula plot so people are naturally disappointed when people aren't fighting.

WANO KUNI

>strawhats either fight and stay or stall and leave
>not a dichotomy
come on, not even that guy

>Sanji is Yellow
>Zoro is Green

I won't be surprised if Shanks turned out to be Luffy's uncle and was legit watching over him after his sister's death.

wano kuni

I explained to you the significance of the events occurring in the chapter. If you disagree with their significance, argue it. I can only assume you agree with me over you being wrong if you refuse to challenge it in any way.

>speed things up
Escaping sounds like speeding things up to me.

You can't just jump straight down to exiting the premise, things need to flow and progress, not rush. Sanji's interaction with Judge is an important character moment.

I'm talking about his view of either he's right or everybody thinks in terms of his strawman, rather than allowing for more options.

What if Shanks is Dragon's wife?

>substance

O

>She's simply not as interesting
Nah, gotta wait for the Elbaf Arc.

>Elbaf is going to be Fishman Island all over again
That one I agree with. Too much hype for a dissappointing arc and only good for the SH beating up Big Mom and Katakuri.

They aren't going to abandon germa 66 to stall for time and die.

but that's irrelevant to the argument they're currently having

Oda should have just left some hints as to her connection to Elbaf and had the giants explain her backstory. Face it, Oda blew his load and revealed too much. They should either beat her, or Oda shouldn't have fleshed her out to the extent that he has this arc.

>you really think it's that easy
Yes. They can all fly. Not sure what your problem is. It says right in the spoilers
>She persuades him that it will be okay to fight once they meet up with Zoro and the others

All they have to do is hold them back until Caesar has flown a sufficient distance away, and than fly into Bege. Easy.

What sounds like a lot of story development to you doesn't sound like a lot to me. That's all there is to it. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy the story and can only enjoy fighting scenes.

the germa have flying boots too

Germa can run across water and are known to be incredibly powerful/durable in their raid suits. At least Judge can fly as well. Don't see them dying.

No, it isn't. You just misunderstood what I meant. If you're not the guy I responded to anyway, then buzz off.

>Yes. They can all fly. Not sure what your problem is. It says right in the spoilers

Really think BM doesn't have the ability to catch them? Or Katakuri or Smoothie. Holding them off is a suicide mission user.

She literally one shotted Bege. The crew knows that, and will come back to aid their captain and damsel in distress. Remember entire arc was about getting back Sanji, they wont leave him by himself at this point.

>that's just my opinion stop harassing me
if you're going to post shit like
that is clearly trying to make an objective statement. Don't go crying when people argue otherwise.

The problem with One Piece is its terrible world building and hamfisted attempts at tackling social issues without any nuance whatsoever. The world of OP feels artificial, every arc and location has some relation to the strawhats, it's built around them rather than existing as separate beings with their own historical and social context that can fully function without their existence. Also the rich and privileged exploiting the poor done redundantly in the most cringe manner. Let's not forget the shallow one dimensional characters with Sabo being a literal shoehorned replacement for Ace. Terrible twist, it rendered the entirety of post-timeskip meaningless, not to mention the drawn out pacing and cluttering of panels.

HxH is more deconstruction of shonen. No power of friendship or punching harder/yelling louder to win like Luffy, no clear-cut "villains", no clear-cut MC (as it changes depending on the arc), experimental art that goes from detailed and hyper-realistic to cartoony and sketchy (you really have to read the manga for this), every arc is 100% different to the point where they are different genres while One Piece just recycles the same arc.

what if dragon is Luffy's mother?

Dora D. Monkey