Hunter x Hunter

Spoilers Edition
Where were you when each prince's nen beasts was revealed ?

kurapika is the biggest asspull in the entire series, he achieved absurd skills with little to no training and ridiculously fast even when compared to killua and gon who are both talent freaks

>theta is actually a good guy who hates tse

Rape horse vs Kurapika is going to be exciting if we ever get to see it

Feitan will survive the boat but will die in DC to a calamity

First hiatuses, then boat, now rape horse? Is Togashi just stealing everything from Miura?

We all know how it'll all end.

b-but, muh scarlet eyes...

I hope Chrollo dies soon. He's less interesting that even Leorio.

t. Hisoka

What type of nen is indoor fish?

conjuration.

Could you eat Kurapika's cooking with a smile?

When will the Pika crew get decimated, thats the only fun thing going come out of this arc

Emisson

if hanzo and killua got matched at the last part of the hunter exam, who would win?

>only 8 weeks left

If you think Killua had a chance you are retarded.

killua admits hanzo is stronger,

Meanwhile his entire village full of people with scarlet eyes got slaughtered like pigs.

Did the spoilers reveal what happened to Halkenburg?

I have a hard time believing Hanzo would be able to intimidate Killua in anyway, but Killua wouldn't have been able to kill Hanzo or decomission him which might put him at a loss. It would come down to who got bored first, or lost patience. Killua is proud and Hanzo is practical, I'm guessing Killua would win. There's also the posibility that Killua would be able to torture a surrender out of him. I'm assuming that Killua is the stronger party, since Killua easily btfo Hanzo's target on Zevil Island while Hanzo was carefully tracking them.

People without nen are nothing to nen users.
However Kurta clan were strong enough to make Uvo say 'they were quite strong' even without nen.

you typed all that bullshit when killua admits that hanzo was stronger than him.

and you also misinterpret the scene you mentioned, killua couldn't even tell that hanzo's target was being tracked because he couldn't sense hanzo's presence.

>Kurapika was stupid enough to do this shit
No wonder his entire clan is dead.

The minute you start talking about who can win in a Nen fight, you're wrong. In most cases, you won't know your opponent's abilities. You can't make assumptions based on the amount of aura displayed. The battle can turn at any point. That's what fighting with Nen means.

I forgot about his ranking in heaven's arena. Regardless of who was stronger Killua probably would have easily surrendered if he percieved Hanzo to be stronger than him, ans waited for a weaker target.

coz he fucking gatekeeper clan member, retard?

We don't know whether any of Kurtas had a Nen training or not. I highly doubt red eyes alone would give someone like Uvo much of a trouble

Hanzo was stronger. Killua said he was which Killua had no real reason to say that. So I doubt Killua would be able to capture and then torture someone who is stronger.

Hunter x hunter will keep running until winter when berserk comes back. They're trading off.

Killua was under O MY NEEDLE NEN so he would just give up

HUNTER EXAM

Killua tends to over-estimate the strength of his opponents. But actual strength was beside the point of that battle anyways. Killua would have just surrendered because needle.

I don't even want to amuse that thought. Just makes me even more disappointed in the long run.

It would be a close fight but since Hanzo is a bit stronger he would win, but because of the rules of the fight I don't know if Killua would have given up. He probably would have gotten frustrated and would have tried to kill Hanzo. So Hanzo might have had to try and kill Killua to defend himself, and if he did that Illumi would have stepped in an killed him.

Do you think the "humans are so very interesting" line was meant to self-imply that he himself isn't interesting

Hisoka, chill please

this thread is boring, post kurapika lewds pls

mmmm yes give me more

Fucking hate this art that gives Kurapika boobs.

Jesus Christ get a fucking grip, at least read the manga before drawing.

D E L T

T-too lewd

HISOKA IS THE TRUE HUNTER X HUNTER
THE "HUNTER (E)X(AM)" HUNTER

can somebody post the spoiler again

What the fuck

Wew

Thanks

holyshit that escalated quickly. And I'm glad desu

>Melody's face
kek

>actually cucking melody

delete this disgusting garbage ;_;

Pitou is my wife

S..Sorry.

I was disappointed that togashi killed her off, i like her powers and would have been another girl in pika harem.

Girls are for pussies. The real shame is that the hunk that is Uvo got killed.

>barafags
Not even once.

>Hey my name is chrollo, and i hate every single one of you...

>More Kurapika shit
Wake me up in 12 years when this mary sue extravaganza is done.

Only Hisoka and Illumi, both who knew Nen, were stronger than him.

Exactly. I'd like to see them as fuck buddies.

Shut the fuck up, stoner.

interesting spoilers, theta is actually working for tse so she can stop him.

Post more Pitou lewds

well unless she can get to kurapica quick, she need to get her ass out of there, cause nen beast and shit

Nice projecting

Where are these spoilers, in the last thread? Why not post them here.

That picture is absolutely horrible.

Bateman teams up with Tubeppa.
Most of the princes' nen beasts are revealed. Descriptions are That's literally everything.

>draw a random face and head
>give it same colours as Pika
>call it Pika

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED?

There is a fuckhuge amount of text. That isn't everything.

Batemen's nen beast is an Aliens reference from the looks of it.

Also Benjamins "Alien".. what does that mean?

ayy lmao

It's better than most of the disgusting fanart of him posted in this thread so far

>tfw you will never suck off Pika and let him cum all over your chest
What's the point of living anymore

Makes me want to vomit.

That's because they're all homoerotic when Pika isn't in the least bit sexual.

>not swallowing
Subhuman trash.

Can someone please post the DC Boat Arc Chart with all the parties aboard the boat. I forgot the princes names.

I would lick it off too, okay...

That art's tumblr tier. Barely even looks like him. Why are his fingers all broken anyways?

sub 140 iq brainlet detected

What's even the point in saving the updated versions anymore when it will need to be redone in a few days?

It's from pixiv and at least it looks less ooc

Wait a minute. There are some minor differences. Which one is correct?

It's really a shame Kurapika isn't a girl. She could capture Chrollo and force him to breed with her in order to recreate Kurta clan